Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

God Help You...

KPARRIS-JONES

Hi all,

Having been a Member of TOC for over two years and owning two cars, it makes sense to actually learn how to drive :P :lol:

So, the provisional is now in the post on its way to me and lessons are getting booked soon. :D

Why do you care? No reason... just thought I'd share :lol:

KP

You will be learning to past the driving test.learning to drive takes longer.

Good luck anyway.

Hi all,

Having been a Member of TOC for over two years and owning two cars, it makes sense to actually learn how to drive :P :lol:

So, the provisional is now in the post on its way to me and lessons are getting booked soon. :D

KP

Shame you didn't live closer to me mate as I'd teach you to drive! And at a very good discount to boot! Have fun out on the road and b carful of all the nutters that drive Toyotas! Oops... Meant Volvos!:lol2: :wheelchair::driving:

Hi all,

KP

Shame you didn't live closer to me mate as I'd teach you to drive! And at a very good discount to boot! Have fun out on the road and b carful of all the nutters that drive Toyotas! Oops... Meant Volvos!:lol2: :wheelchair::driving:

Thank you mate! Yeh I need someone to sit with me to get a little experience and to actually teach me! :lol:

Acetip - That wasn't a buzz-kill at all...... :huh:

KP

Good luck in your quest to join us KP...

Hi all,

KP

Thank you mate! Yeh I need someone to sit with me to get a little experience and to actually teach me! :lol:

Acetip - That wasn't a buzz-kill at all...... :huh:

KP

Well been a driving instructor for 19 long years mate and a BSM Staff instructor to. But I bet you wont need that many lessons and you'll be out there loving driving the Toyota! Happy days mate :yahoo:

:lol: Cheers! Yah I am so excited about it!! :D Motorsport College and Driving in September... couldn't get any better! :yahoo:

KP

:lol: Cheers! Yah I am so excited about it!! :D Motorsport College and Driving in September... couldn't get any better! :yahoo:

KP

You'll have a ball dude! If you get any problems, let me know! Hell... I'd come down there and teach you myself for a pint and a good old chat about Toyota's and motor sport :yes:

I hope you fail....... :P

:lol:

KP

You'll have a ball dude! If you get any problems, let me know! Hell... I'd come down there and teach you myself for a pint and a good old chat about Toyota's and motor sport :yes:

I really hope I enjoy it as much as I think I will :) Mate if a pint is all it will cost then I'm there! :P :lol:

Thanks everyone else! And Gaz... rude. :P

KP

Hi K.P. & I wish you the very best of luck :thumbsup: Not that you'll need it, of course :rolleyes: but every little helps.

Thank God that I live on another Island :fear: safe & sound :lol2:

Two years a member?? It seems a lot longer :sneaky2:

Hi K.P. & I wish you the very best of luck :thumbsup: Not that you'll need it, of course :rolleyes: but every little helps.

Thank God that I live on another Island :fear: safe & sound :lol2:

Two years a member?? It seems a lot longer :sneaky2:

:lol: Thank you Vic :thumbsup: Yeh you're one of the lucky ones until I build myself an amphibious vehicle :P

I think it has been more like 2 and 3/4 years now - and yet.. it still feels a lot longer :lol:

KP

Thanks everyone else! And Gaz... rude. :P

KP

Not rude.... just honest :P

:lol: ;)

Wait, you've owned two cars but can't drive them?? :eek:

How does that work?! :unsure:

Do you still have to insure therm? Presumably they're declared SORN so you don't get screwed on road tax at least... MOT??

Well we've enough instructor types on here to give out unsolicited advice anyway so I'm sure you'll do great :P :lol:

You can give us a review of the car you're learning in! :lol:

(I hope to god it's not a 1L Corsa like the BSM I learned in!!! That has got to be the most horrible car ever built! :sick: But it taught me (Or forced me to learn....!) fantastic clutch control :lol:)

I can't believe he hasn't mentioned the ASBO he got because of his car... :lol:

Wait, you've owned two cars but can't drive them?? :eek:

How does that work?! :unsure:

Do you still have to insure therm? Presumably they're declared SORN so you don't get screwed on road tax at least... MOT??

Well we've enough instructor types on here to give out unsolicited advice anyway so I'm sure you'll do great :P :lol:

You can give us a review of the car you're learning in! :lol:

(I hope to god it's not a 1L Corsa like the BSM I learned in!!! That has got to be the most horrible car ever built! :sick: But it taught me (Or forced me to learn....!) fantastic clutch control :lol:)

He's only 16!

I suspect KP will make an interesting student :lol:

Did he really get an ASBO? I'm guessing this relates to the "trying to find the leak + disturbing the peace incident"

16?! And owned two cars?! Wat!

I didn't learn to drive until I was 25! I suddenly feel really old! :lol:

But god help you on the insurance!! :eek::crybaby:

Didn't realise you're so young; Your posts sound a lot more mature than a lot of the other people here :P

:lol: Yeh I'm 16 and hating it at times!

As for the two cars, the Corolla was my Project and yes it has an ASBO on it and I have two on me personally.... an old couple around the Lock-Up it's in really don't like me! :lol: The first time I started the engine and let it idle to see where an oil leak was coming from, the second time a mate of mine was sitting in the car with the engine on but not moving and he got fines which I paid in the end.

Insurance for my 1.4 Clio is £2400 as year :eek: and the Corolla will be £3400 a year :eek: :eek: It's crazy but I need to drive so Clio it is... :rolleyes:

Thank you for the support everyone, just today I sent off my Confirmation documents to get the Provisional! :D :yahoo:

Can't wait to drive the GTi, it's horrible having built the machine and to not have driven it. :(

KP

With those initials i think your nuts.

With those initials i think your nuts.

Lmao :thumbsup:

And people honestly question why I don't spend more time on TOC... :rolleyes::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links