Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jdm Rear Spoiler

JordaniQ

The only thing that they supply is milkshakes... :) SUGARRRRR ( in a Homer Simpson voice)

Fish

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JordaniQ

• craggle

• tarquin

• DFish

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha cheers! Glass roof? reminds me of this http://www.rarevalue...100731iQ_01.jpg looks pretty neat i think..

What seriously?? a double sausage mcmuffin is like the best thing ever! Soooooo gooooooood. Pure cravings now

J

Good picture of the car from the link. Yep, I like the sausage mcmuffin too, without stinky sticky slimey cheese! Yuk! Thing is, I used to love cheese, even made goats cheese from goats milk when I woz a nipper at school. I'm not even keen on milk anymore, and don't get me started on hot drinks... I don't like them either. Yeah, I know what yer thinkin.' %$(er okay, have it your way... F.E.C.K.E.R.

post-113536-0-13852200-1329692864_thumb.

You guys are crazy. :thumbsup:

I second that haha! Just got my interior light upgrade in the post from our beloved David today, and i must say i am pretty well impressed!

Bob, guess what i had for breakfast this morning ;) LOL

J

Interior light upgrade?

I'm sure there's a thread on here somewhere saying what it is but can you point me to it?

I took my interior light apart the other day expecting to find a crappy little 5W bulb in it but there was a lovely LED assembly in it. It's not dim to be fair, just too directional so it's more of a spot light than a flood light.

Cheers

Craig.

Ahhh, I see now, So the main light gets an upgraded LED. :)

I have the footwell light kit and will add some rear lights at some point in the summer so I'll see how those go first then maybe do the original light too.

Cheers

Craig.

No problem! I'll be doing footwell lights soon, but im gonna use LED strips

J

LED strips does seem a good way as you can hide them out of sight and have a nice glow under the dashboard.

I saw the genuine Toyota kit for the footwells but the cost seemed a tad steep so I decided to get a pair of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230731885978?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2048wt_1110

And the plan was to follow the Toyota instructions, drill the panel in the correct place and wire these in to the same connection points. Hopefully they will look like the real thing, just a tenth of the price. I'll post some pictures once it's done if it works well.

Craig.

Ahh yeah..heard the oem Toyota ones were absolutely rubbish and were really dim anyways! Can't wait to see the pics, i'm sure they'll look great. I'm just planning to wire mine into the dome light so i can control them from there too, not just doors

J

Yep! Got the wheels in my garage. Just waiting on those damn lug nuts..2-3 weeks fml. Hopefully get them next week. Next mod: rear skirt and catback exhaust

Got my Lugs this morning!!!!

Quick preview with wheels on: gonna take them off and replace the tyres with 45's rather than 40 to close up the gap a bit.

img1826b.jpg

Jordan

Very nice, would like to see a side on view. :)

Dont forget to get a good coat of sealant on them before using them. :)

Fish

Haha thanks I'll get some proper snaps when I change those tyres! My bro is pro at photography so I'll get some nice photos up!

J

Just going back to the spoiler for a minute....

Does anyone know if the Japanese spoiler here is the same as the US Scion spoiler?

I know the UK one is a lot smaller and sits closer to the existing boot lid but I can't decide if the Scion one looks bigger than the Japan one.

I have found both types for sale on eBay for around the same price and can't decide which one to get! :)

Cheers

Craig.

I would say they are one and the same spoiler, but being human I've been wrong in the past. ;)

Fish

scion one is slightly bigger/more chavy/sticks up at an angle more

Jordan

Ahhhh, That'll be why I like it then, :)

I looked at the UK one and thought it looks a bit too discrete but the Scion one looks pretty big. If the Jap one is an in between one then that's the one for me.

There are also a few aftermarket ones out there like the Iberdesign one which is a pretty good price.

Cheers

Craig.

ibherdesign one looks like a mini scion one. To me the jap one was perfect so i bought it straight away haha. I'm tempted to just not mod the car anymore since its just a daily driver. Some dude is gonna be buying those gunmetal wheels off me soon

Jordan

ibherdesign one looks like a mini scion one. To me the jap one was perfect so i bought it straight away haha. I'm tempted to just not mod the car anymore since its just a daily driver. Some dude is gonna be buying those gunmetal wheels off me soon Jordan

Modding a car is just like eating potato chips...no one can eat just one!

lays_classic.jpg

ibherdesign one looks like a mini scion one. To me the jap one was perfect so i bought it straight away haha. I'm tempted to just not mod the car anymore since its just a daily driver. Some dude is gonna be buying those gunmetal wheels off me soon Jordan

Modding a car is just like eating potato chips...no one can eat just one!

Don't quit modding Jordan!

lays_classic.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links