Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jdm Rear Spoiler

JordaniQ

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JordaniQ

• craggle

• tarquin

• DFish

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just in case anyone was wondering I've accumulated some images of the different spoilers.

I think I quite like the biggest and chaviest one there, the US or Scion version. Fortunate too as there is an American Toyota dealer on eBay selling them as kits already painted quite cheap. :)

If anyone knows of any other spoilers by other manufactures, let me know and I'll see if I can find pictures too.

Craig.

post-116364-0-24049200-1330717509_thumb.

post-116364-0-29172300-1330717525_thumb.

post-116364-0-73710100-1330717546_thumb.

post-116364-0-85702500-1330717565_thumb.

This one is also available from FIVE:AD.

DSCN0783.jpg

Oooo..tbh i think the JDM one looks the best hahah

Jordan

See Jord. I'm liking the Scion one now. Maybe because i am fed waiting for mine

David

Just came home from going off to the seaside, hoping to get a few long exposure snaps of the iQ with the olympic lasers that they're showing off up and down the country but unfortunately the conditions didn't prove to be as photogenic as we had hoped. Sorry!

J

Well, I've done it, Spoiler in Silver (Hopefully) on it's way. :)

Went for the big lairy Scion one in the end and it came to £185 including the shipping. I'll probably get stung with VAT and import duty once it arrives in the UK though so expect a bit more to add on that price.

I'll let you know what happens when I get it.

Craig.

Well, I've done it, Spoiler in Silver (Hopefully) on it's way. :)

Went for the big lairy Scion one in the end and it came to £185 including the shipping. I'll probably get stung with VAT and import duty once it arrives in the UK though so expect a bit more to add on that price.

I'll let you know what happens when I get it.

Craig.

Nice one! make sure to post plenty of pics :P

In general, what does everyone think of the bmw 1 series coupe? i am thinking of trading in the iQ for one since i'm turning 21 soon and insurance will be going down a step. Thinking of the 123d; economy is really good for it's performance.

Jordan

Typical BMW I think, Well built and reliable. Only complaint I heard from a friend who had one was excessive tyre wear but when he borrowed my tracking gauges it should have been something like 0.25 or 15 minutes toe in and he had something like 3 degrees toe in! No wonder they wore but worth checking out if you see any unusual tyre patterns.

Make sure the indicators work too, As it's a BMW they will have been used on very rare occasions so just check they still work. :D :P

Craig.

Waiting for my JDM one Craig, its stuck in customs and has been for the last 6 days

David

Yeah, Tis annoying isn't it.

I ordered a fair amount of stuff from the US when I was building my Cobra back in the good old days when the exchange rate was $2 to the pound. Some parts just flew through customs without so much as a hesitation and other items took weeks and had all sorts of extra charges attached to them, Sometimes you get lucky I guess, sometimes you don't.

Hope it turns up soon for you, I want to see it fitted! :)

Craig.

I had a BMW 120D as a hire car a few weeks ago. I thought it was awful, felt really cramped in the drivers seat, not a great car for getting in and out of due to the bucket seat being so close to the steering wheel. I know these are adjustable, but you shouldn't have to to get in and out. Be ok for long motorway trips but as a day to day car, nah not for me.

Go test drive one.

Bought the JDM spoiler and installed it. Here are the pic's. If you think the rear glass is very dark its because I had it "Limo" covered.

David

post-109788-0-29780300-1331588085_thumb.

post-109788-0-92106700-1331588147_thumb.

post-109788-0-90288600-1331588205_thumb.

Looking good David :)

What's the story with the exhaust pipe, Where did that come from?

Craig.

Was one of the first things I changed in June last year about 2 weeks after i got it. I had it custom made by the same guts who sold me the wheels and tyres. Its a stainless steel box with a single pipe in the centre of the car with a dual port output. Sounds very nice cost £300

David

post-109788-0-64721700-1331591335_thumb.

post-109788-0-65199700-1331591376_thumb.

Remove the 'Toyota' and 'iQ' for cleaner look

J

Also wiper delete! Do it!!!!

Cba with mine anymore lol, just gonna leave it. front lip, rear skirt and exhaust cancelling, save myself few hundred :P

J

Very nice David. Liking it much. Also, the 'Limo' covered glass, mmmmmmhm, nice. Goes very well with the white. The exhaust system looks good too. I had a stainless steel cat-less exhaust on my old Cav Gsi, a Scorpion system it was. Fuunily enough, that was £300 too. Very nice sound if a little boomy on occasion. It also popped a bit now and again. It freed up some power too. I had 140mph (max speed) on the speedo on a few occasions. Ahem! Not saying where or when. I think the badges should stay. Be proud of them, of what you have created because Mr. T. couldn't be bothered to consult you before hand. LOL.

:driving:

Very nice addition to the iQ. I like the look of that spoiler quite a lot. The exhaust is cool too.

Thanks Bob Thanks Taz, I think the Aston Martin has the same spoiler. Here is a couple of pic's i took as there was one in my local car park.. Bob either the K&N or the exhaust has definitely given me more bhp like i said it accelerates past 90mph without a problem.

David

post-109788-0-46501500-1331624974_thumb.

post-109788-0-96171900-1331625019_thumb.

Interestingly, looking side the Cygnet it has the same Grey dome light, not even the chrome one.

David

Sorry although its a nice bigger spoiler, I think it needs to be a little more upswept.

Fish

Yes Dan in retrospect I like the upturned one Taz has

David

Did you drill it yourself then daveydave? or did you use my tigerseal?

J

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links