Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sr180 Interior No Different To The Rest...

Markham90

I know. I searched for 3 days looking for somewhere that'd do a similar or exact font. Nowhere seemed to do it. I'll keep looking as I'd like them to match the Badge font

As far as I remember I don't have those stitches originally, probably that's why I didn't understand what you meant.

My cards look like this and there's no stitches...

Auris-Door-Pull.jpg

Oh right. I've never seen a cream dash before.

What about the seats?

Well that's not mine, just the first one I found on the Internet. I have the ordinary full balck interior, but no stitches anyway. The seats look like this:

1038-261012-150626-981-PTIMG.jpg

Ah ok. The seats are slightly different. I was under the impression the SR180 had the same interior as all the other auris models

Think the seats are basically the same - just the coverings are different (the picture shows TR seats)

I've found some cars with following red/black seats and door card stitching. They are just 1.6 petrol models...

car_photo_522310.jpg

They're the exact seats I want mine I be like. Hopefully they'll look Hal decent when I've finished them later on.

Good find on the pic been look for one for ages!

My red pen has gone slightly pink. Ill try another layer if no luck I'll try a paint pen.

Looking good so far though. Taking a long long time.

What does you guys think. £3 again from eBay.

Bear in mind it'll be a lot neater when secured with A heat gun/ or hair dryer. This is just roughly what it'll look like.

Do it or not??

post-130256-0-36913600-1364311177_thumb.

post-130256-0-46868100-1364311216_thumb.

Each to their own but IMHO that's just too much. It is good idea but is too obvious that you've got some rubber bands there... Really, I suggest you not to do it mate.

You can try and find some other bands or try sticking these INSIDE the holes, so that they will be visible but not coming to the "outside".

But all in all this mod makes me worried because I'm not sure if the airbag will operate as it should in case something happens...

BTW you can paint the stitches on your steering wheel aswell if you like!

I've taken some off.

I've left it like this for now. I'm gojg to see if I can get some flat red line stickers rather than the plastic sticky trim.

It was kind of just an afternoon messing around with it and seeing what I could do.

Thanks for your opinion though, that's what in after, a bit of honesty.

post-130256-0-49124500-1364325997_thumb.

The bottom one looks much better than the sides acutally, I didn't even pay attention to it before :D That's what I was after when explaining that the bands should be deeper inside. If you could do the same for the sides the result could be more or less fine-looking.

I've taken some off.

I've left it like this for now. I'm gojg to see if I can get some flat red line stickers rather than the plastic sticky trim.

It was kind of just an afternoon messing around with it and seeing what I could do.

Thanks for your opinion though, that's what in after, a bit of honesty.

Stitching idea great - not so keen on the steering wheel idea

Its call trial and error at the min. Just get sine feedback. What viscerally like to sinus get the wheel retrimmed with perforated leather and red stitching. But think it may be very costly!

I'll post finished pics if stitching soon. May need another pen as its dried slightly lighter than us have hoped. I'll get there!!!

I'll be back with some fresh ideas soon!

I've found some cars with following red/black seats and door card stitching. They are just 1.6 petrol models...

car_photo_522310.jpg

This is "Tatami Sport dark grey fabric with red detail" standard on the SR.

It's not standard because I've got an SR and don't have those seats or door cards. It must be an extra. I've never seen it on any auris.

It's not standard because I've got an SR and don't have those seats or door cards. It must be an extra. I've never seen it on any auris.

Mine is 2010 1.6 SR and interior is as shown, probably just from 2010, the Auris spec book from July that year states it as "Standard on SR"

When Toyota facelifted the Auris in 2010 the interior shown was included on the 1.6 SR but not the 2.2 SR180 which Toyota discontinued in the UK.

There is no reason why the later interior part wouldn't fit into a pre 2010 car if you found a write off somewhere.

• 1 month later...

Finally finished the stitching on the sr180.

As today's a nice day ill get some more pictures.

Here's one I took, more to follow.

post-130256-0-13973400-1367578186_thumb.

My thanks to Markham90 for this idea for the gaiter

Also alteration to satnav mount, it's now lower and wider.post-58139-0-41747400-1367770271_thumb.jpost-58139-0-91956700-1367770377_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links