Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Time To Try And Get The Detailing Mojo Back..

CharlieFarlie

The amount of cars you've bought, Charlie, I am sure you know all the tricks of the trade and then some :)

I would not be surprised if the style of the new RAV4.4 has boosted the value of the old RAV4.3 a little as it is such a different style.

The amount of cars you've bought, Charlie, I am sure you know all the tricks of the trade and then some :)

I would not be surprised if the style of the new RAV4.4 has boosted the value of the old RAV4.3 a little as it is such a different style.

Very possibly Mate.. Usually the advent of a new model reduces the prices of the older one but quite why I cant seem to like the new car I don't know but I don't and that's that..

If you look at the very latest of the outgoing 4.3s they are so close to the brand new cars its daft.. But as a cash only buyer who has a budget ( within reason) the new car is out of range even if I loved it..

Cheers ..

If anybody fancies the most "detailed" T180 in the country they should be pm-ing Charlie for details.......

Made a start this morning by getting one of the worst jobs out of the way namely the wheels.. Of course once I had a wheel off I did a spruce up of the Calipers as I decided to aluslip the pads .. I had a squeal a few weeks ago which dissapeared but thought a good inspection was in order..

So wheels off then strip out and check all discs and pads which were fine then Aluslip it all an reassemble painting the calipers as I went..

Wheels were clayed and polished with Menzerna mild cut and finished off with two applications of Jetseal 109. Tyres were dressed with Meguires Hyper dressing...

Well that is one job done and will start machine polishing tomorrow early doors..

The SR at Bishops Stortford was sold... Mmmm

wheels025_zps6656b791.jpg

wheels026_zps86422bb7.jpg

wheels028_zps5bb770bb.jpg

wheels027_zps2957a205.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links