Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Values Flamin Ada Where Do We Begin....

CharlieFarlie

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/56-REG-TOYOTA-RAV4-2-2-T180-D-4D-4WD-AWD-6-SPEED-SAT-NAV-ROOF-RAILS-65K-MILES-/291030510856?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item43c2c52d08

Was browsing eBay Charlie and came across this, another belter of a T180. May or may not

help for comparison purposes.

Thanks Dave..

That does look a nice one !!

Non original side steps though..

I had a look on Toyota approved and there is one listed on that site for just under 20K with from memory slightly more miles than my one....

I would have a bet none of them would match my one for condition .... And the kit is more comprehensive than most. ..

Of course all that means little it's down to the buyer on the day ..

The sidesteps are indeed Toyota (Bermol of Italy) side TUBES, Charlie, as fitted retro to shcm's Rav.

Do not afford same extra side protection as steps, but more of an aesthetic. Bloody dear too.......

Right.... Thought they were eBay specials .... Bonny motor either way !!!!

Have a look through Toyota Approved cars .. T 180s are just stupidly highly priced. ..

Either that or the dealers want my one for nothing ?? Nah that wouldn't be right would it. ..........

Fine example of a T180..but appears to still have the BSR system and wouldn't mind betting 2 new tyres and a middle exhaust box could be due soon (£1k+)

More power to your elbow Charlie.

I

Right.... Thought they were EBay specials .... Bonny motor either way !!!!
Have a look through Toyota Approved cars .. T 180s are just stupidly highly priced. ..

Either that or the dealers want my one for nothing ?? Nah that wouldn't be right would it. ..........

Toyota dealers have marked my trade in up by £2k

Fine example of a T180..but appears to still have the BRS system and wouldn't mind betting 2 new tyres and a middle exhaust box could be due soon (£1k+)

More power to your elbow Charlie.

My car will be sold /PXed on the original set of wheels with the BSR kit still on them.. Contrary to what Kevin experienced it is still a prominent question.. "Does the car have the runflat tyres still on it sir"

My intentions were/are to remove the set that is on the car.. These have winter tyres on them at the moment so would go on an SR if that is what I buy (More than likely) or maybe go on an Invincible if that's what I end up with... Not sure if they will fit though..

I think I actually over maintain my cars..

It went in for the starter motor test yesterday.. Garage said it did crank slowly but are adamant it is the Battery. The Battery is less than 3 weeks old ! It is a Banner Power Bull with 680CCA or cold cranking amps.. Garage says it should be 800CCA. So they have fitted a genuine Toyota Battery of the correct size..

While it was in I asked for the Diff Gearbox and Transfer box oil to be changed as it hasn't been done for a while... What kind of idiot does this to a car that is to be sold. Mmmmmm

I will pop the information about the battery on the other thread As to be honest I'm still convinced its the starter at fault.

• Like 1

Pretty sure wheels are interchangeable between 4.3 and 4.4 :)

Does the T180 have the Lindop chip still? That makes a big difference in the economy and desirability I guess.

Looking at completed listings on eBay, a 2006 T180 sold for £7000 and didn't have the rails or style pack, so you should be able to achieve better on eBay if you tried that route?

This one looks well cared for and got a new engine, so is a reasonable benchmark... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2006-TOYOTA-RAV-4-T180-2-2-DIESEL-RED-06-Reg-/281205865390?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item41792cfbae&nma=true&si=hSRBP225JFm7gzc4NYXTohltJLY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Pretty sure wheels are interchangeable between 4.3 and 4.4 :)

Does the T180 have the Lindop chip still? That makes a big difference in the economy and desirability I guess.

Looking at completed listings on eBay, a 2006 T180 sold for £7000 and didn't have the rails or style pack, so you should be able to achieve better on eBay if you tried that route?

This one looks well cared for and got a new engine, so is a reasonable benchmark... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2006-TOYOTA-RAV-4-T180-2-2-DIESEL-RED-06-Reg-/281205865390?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item41792cfbae&nma=true&si=hSRBP225JFm7gzc4NYXTohltJLY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Have you looked at the sellers feedback ?

I paid £75 in train fares to collect this car then he sold it to another buyer!

c***r ( 22iconYellowStar_25x25.gif)

15-Nov-13 11:05

• Reply by welshgar (29-Nov-13 16:40):
    No deposit/payment left.No answer to the 3 numbers given. Not waiting for a mayb

2006 TOYOTA RAV 4 T180 2.2 DIESEL RED '06 Reg (#281205865390)

Looking at stuff like that is the main reason why I would not sell on eBay.. All you get is timewasters and clowns. I remember Kev having the same caper when he was selling his SR180..

Car is a reasonable comparison though and IMHO it is absolutely essential that the engine has been changed and that one has..

High spec car but no goodies on it.. And yes I do realize there is little if any return for good bits !

Wee bit confused as to why its still listed for sale though as it was apparently sold ? Thats what one of the sellers feedback disputes is about ?

To be fair I would not judge seller or buyer when these things go wrong. That is the nature of selling on eBay..

Yes the car has the Lindop on it but that wont return a single penny coin so that will be removed..

If I do trade in I will remove everything that is sensible from the car... Right down to the mudflaps if I PX it against an SR.. After all they wont be giving me even a thank you for that gear but I bet they will want to charge me for stuff like that if its not already on the car...... %$(ers wont even throw in a set of mats these days ...

I didn't look at the feedback :(

That is a completed sale, so is more a 'historic' listing. When I am after something on eBay, or wanting to sell and not sure of how much it goes for, I look at sold and completed listings to see what the going rate is. Not quite as useful with cars, but can be handy with other stuff :)

• Like 1

True that all your 'extras' won't get you any more money Charlie..but obviously make sure you remove them before any potential buyers view the car.

Paul as in my post above I will only remove if the car gets traded in... If I sell it privately I will just remove the Lindop kit and the roof rails if the new car has not got any......

Other than that every darn bit can come off as I would rather pass them on and donate the money to the usual charity..

When I was searching for a Mk1 5-door Yaris D4D I had the same problem; Good low-mileage ones were going for 4-5k!! :eek:

Holding their value disturbingly well considering the Mk1 is about 10 years old!!

When I was searching for a Mk1 5-door Yaris D4D I had the same problem; Good low-mileage ones were going for 4-5k!! :eek:

Holding their value disturbingly well considering the Mk1 is about 10 years old!!

You sure you should be telling us this in the RAV4 club? ;)
  • Like 1

You sure you should be telling us this in the RAV4 club? ;)

Aye. The firewalls have ears!! We'll be up to our auris's in mods if we're not careful!

Well I was getting lonely over there... :(

Thought I'd drop in as well - to keep Cyker company.

Thought I'd drop in as well - to keep Cyker company.

He's used to being on his own... With his special hobby :naughty:

Cannot have you having nightmares! ;)

• Like 1

Crikey, this thread is turning into a STAFF outing...................

• Like 2

Quick, lets all run off to the General discussion forum . . .don't tell the staff

That's because you are special and we care... ;)

That's because you are special and we care... ;)

Creepy or what??! :naughty:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links