Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car

Fidgits

Wot a bout a Subaru Impreza? There's nuthin wrong with the good old 2 litre turbo and u could get a year old 1 4 bout £20k probably! Very reliable and very very fast!

Cheers

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• dave5282

• Fizz

• Bibbs

Top Posters In This Topic

Wot a bout a Subaru Impreza? There's nuthin wrong with the good old 2 litre turbo and u could get a year old 1 4 bout £20k probably! Very reliable and very very fast!

Cheers

yeah but Ryan.. he wants something a little different.. and i see more Scoobies than MX5's here mate.. :lol:

The Z4 is a damn nice car, way better than the Z3.. a guy at work has a black one and it looks amazin. More of a mans car compared to the Z version...

I think the RX8 would be a good option.. i know that it needs an oil change on a regular basis but what the heck.. it looks the business and its damn practicle as well even though it looks like a coupe.. :thumbsup:

forgot to add.. what you reckon to the Saab drop tops? they look damn nice as well.. dont know notin about 'em though... just a thought...

Saabs have dam good build quality, the 2.3 turbos are absolute flying machines, and excellent customer service..

A few guys at work have them

yeah the Z4 is a very nice car but loads of money also whats the servicing prices like at dealers?

how about a nice evo 7/8? rarer than a scooby but s**t hot.

they do the 8 in a very unusuall colour its sort of lilac(looks better than it sounds honest) also very tuneable and comfy,

ave a look at jap performance mag page 96 june edition 2 c colour :thumbsup:

I seen a black evo 8 2day, sounded great and then pulled away from me like a bullet, wos actually quite scary watchin it!

RX-8 forget it unless u want 20mpg!

And Z4 a bit 4 the limp wristed imo!

Anyway its ur choice!

Cheers

I seen a black evo 8 2day, sounded great and then pulled away from me like a bullet, wos actually quite scary watchin it!

Anyway its ur choice!

Cheers

and what you reckon the MPG is on the Evo 8 Mate.. :lol: :P

Probelm with Saab is they are pulling the plug on the UK soon .. not selling enough cars .. (and it's a vectra underneath) ..

Probelm with Saab is they are pulling the plug on the UK soon .. not selling enough cars .. (and it's a vectra underneath) ..

and Mazda's are Ford underneith... and i'd still buy a Mazda... :P

RX8's are nice to look at .. but I've heard they are underpowered under 6k so round town they are hard work .. and the interior is a bit plasticy ..

What are 350Z's going for?

How about the new Audi TT ..

Anyway its ur choice!

Cheers

and what you reckon the MPG is on the Evo 8 Mate.. :lol: :P

And the Evo's have to be serviced every 3,000 miles!!

mistubishi service aint cheap either!

RX8's are nice to look at .. but I've heard they are underpowered under 6k so round town they are hard work .. and the interior is a bit plasticy ..

What are 350Z's going for?

How about the new Audi TT ..

Now your talkin.. i totally forgot abotu the 350Z.. You can pick em up for around the £20k mark i think...maybe a little more... :thumbsup:

I did not knwo there was a 'new' version of the TT... personally not a big fan of it and they are pretty common now...

Now your talkin.. i totally forgot abotu the 350Z.. You can pick em up for around the £20k mark i think...maybe a little more... :thumbsup:

Nissan 350 Z T , 2003 , Manual 6 speed, Red, Coupe, 5,000 miles . Complete with Blackleather interior Air-cond electric every thing priced to sell Call Bryan 07930981350 £18,900

:thumbsup:

http://www.carsofdistinctionlondon.co.uk/_...distinction.htm

The new version is a NA engine .. only 150 bhp and FWD .. but still looks the part .. I'm not a great fan, but it is still cool.

But I'd kill for a 350z .. Autotrader has them startig at 18k near me ..

350z is a beautiful motor! go for that!

id sell a !Removed!, kidney and buttock to have one

The 350Z T is a Jap import and in the case of the 350's don't touch them with a barge pole as they are no way near the quality of a UK based Z, main diffrence's include cheaper plastic interior, no phone prep, sat nav won't work, might not have brembo's, won't have under body aero kit, different suspension (no way near as good as uk car), ecu is tuned to jap speeds (ie max 112.5mph), unusual to find oil cooler and power steering cooler.....

BMW's, lol never knew thought of you as a w :censor: r

cooper S, house mates girlfriend tried one of these the other day and even she found it underpowered after her low spec TT.

RX-8, not enough guts for the money....

what's your budget ????

what's your budget ????

£20k to £25k max...

and i didn;t realise the was such a difference in quality form the Jap vs UK 350Z... ;)

id sell a !Removed!, kidney and buttock to have one

Jaxx,

is it wise offering to sell your butt on an open site!! crikey :lol::lol:

hmm, hadnt considered the 350Z... a little expensive.. hmmm, could be tempted..

wonder what the insurance is like??

I'd hang on for this new Lexus convertible that is looming on the horizon.

Unfortunately i wouldnt recommend anything that isnt Japanese because i think all non-japanese cars suck. :lol:

With exception to Ferrari's, Aston Martins and the Lotus Esprit V8.

How about a nice SC430?

hmm, hadnt considered the 350Z... a little expensive.. hmmm, could be tempted..

wonder what the insurance is like??

the residuals on a uk 350z are awesome, house mate bought his in december for £27k and asked nissan how much they would offr him as p/x as he wants the convertible which will start being officially imported later this year/early next, he stands to get back nearly the same as he paid for the car due to the waiting lists for them.

Will ask him about insurance tomorrow and let you kow, it's not killer insurance and surprisiongly good mpg, seats are extremely comfortable and supportive and you get a giggle like you've never seen when you drive the thing :) Plus you the awesome sound of the 3.5l V6 as standard, they do sound as good as they look.

Probably not at all what you are looking for, but i saw a Toyota G S Turbo today :drool::drool::drool:

'93 reg. Black with tinted windows. The things you see when you haven't got your gun! Camera was back at base.

Hung around to see if owner would appear. Maybe get to sit in it & seee if the Ashtrays were nearly full (time to throw it out!) No luck. They are rare as hen's teeth here in Ireland. Probably Insurance would Crucify you. Worse here (much)

Are there many over there? How about trying E-bay. Get a golden oldie in good nick, & keep the change. :D :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links