Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T Sport PFL New Owner.

RazzerRazor

Thanks pal. Service is due end of next month so I'm going all out. All belts, gaskets, plugs, gear box oil you name it! 

So my next cheap mod is...gonna trying wrapping the centre console etc in that carbon fibre stuff. Never tried it but worth ago 😊

Cheers guys. Me too! Was abit unsure myself tbh with fitment because some sites say the compressor is a different part to the t sport. Now they're on I don't know why! 

I won't drive it all week now. Seems mad doing all this work n mods to drive it 10 miles a week. It's enjoyment though, even more so doing bits yourself👍👍😊

• Like 1

Yep pure enjoyment my t sports a 2004 and I'm always cleaning and playing with it...love it ...

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

That's what it's all about mate. I'm no sport fan, so stuff like this gets my thumbs up. 

Have to post afew cleaning pics up👍👍

I replaced my anti-roll bar for a whiteline one and a front upper strutbrace that made a good difference as well.

On 26/09/2016 at 10:09 AM, Ant182 said:

I replaced my anti-roll bar for a whiteline one and a front upper strutbrace that made a good difference as well.

They're added to the list n all.  You lot need to stop putting ideas on my head! Cars gonna be £30K in parts and labour at this rate ha ha 

When I sort this integration relay out. I'm going to install these....

Was thinking above the interior door handle. So it shines on the chrome handle when the doors open! It's nothing super bright or tacky👍

IMG-20160929-WA0010.jpeg

Good idea, will look good and after all they do the same kind of thing in BMW Mini's.

Do they!

Thinking...6mm hole above the interior handle. Split the 12v live feed and tap into that on a switch or use the dome light (when I swap this integration relay) if it works and solder onto that. 

Then if all goes well brave it and get a white one for the exterior handle linked to the dome again but with a relay (just incase). All about having the bottle to do it. Question is...have I ha 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm probably gonna sound like a turnip, but what does PFL mean? :huh: :tongue:

7 hours ago, Aamir2892 said:

I'm probably gonna sound like a turnip, but what does PFL mean? :huh: :tongue:

Pre Face Lift buddy. Just means I have the older version of a T Sport. No side skirts etc!

Hence why I'm doing a face lift conversion👍

• Like 1

Craig, did you have any luck with changing the relay out to solve the interior light problems?

On 11/07/2016 at 1:50 AM, RazzerRazor said:

Done my Centre Console/Dashboard over weekend Blue and Red. 

I'm more into the Red myself! 

Blue looks cool but doesn't go in my eyes with the Clocks being Red. 

What's your thoughts? 

Oh I'll be swapping the Head Unit at some point too. I hate the Green colour in cars! 

20160711_014741.jpg

20160711_014720.jpg

I'm surprised your stock head unit lights are green, in my Compressor they are red/orange like all the other lights like on the gauges, climate control and clock.

35 minutes ago, Aamir2892 said:

I'm surprised your stock head unit lights are green, in my Compressor they are red/orange like all the other lights like on the gauges, climate control and clock.

I know mate. Advantages of having a face lift version (top of the range) I should say! 

Did I say I hate......Green ha 

11 hours ago, Cookeh said:

Craig, did you have any luck with changing the relay out to solve the interior light problems?

Kind of. I got one out of a scrapper (see picture mate). Numbers all match etc but a 52 plate same as mine didn't. Got this from a 54 plate. Only thing is.....it's a nightmare to get out. 

One plug of wires, easy. But getting the thing out, herendous. 

Just not had time to try it. I'm a little scared though lol. Knowing my luck, car will go in limp mode or something. 

Will post up though as soon as I try it👍

20160928_213048.jpg

Was only a £5. Guy said after an hour of watching me get it out being upside down. He felt guilty asking for more 😂😂😂 

Love all the LED's in the interior looking to do that to mine, changing the bulbs. I have LED's on the number plate and side light in the headlamps but they were done by the previous owner. :biggrin:

Craig, did quite a lot of digging around on forums and Google, another potential (and seemingly common) cause for the interior light problem we have seems to be the door switches. Quick clean and re-grease should fix it, or they can be replaced for £15 each new - much less from a scrappy of course. 

On 04/11/2016 at 0:17 AM, Aamir2892 said:

Love all the LED's in the interior looking to do that to mine, changing the bulbs. I have LED's on the number plate and side light in the headlamps but they were done by the previous owner. :biggrin:

Cheers Aamir, just easy cheap mods aren't they. Even better if they have been fitted by somebody else ha. I have fitted some Red LED's in the heater vents too. Just not got round to post up.

Also have switches, relays and foot well LEDS to install. It's to !Removed! cold though 

4 hours ago, Cookeh said:

Craig, did quite a lot of digging around on forums and Google, another potential (and seemingly common) cause for the interior light problem we have seems to be the door switches. Quick clean and re-grease should fix it, or they can be replaced for £15 each new - much less from a scrappy of course. 

I read something like that Alistair. Quick test I did was with the engine off, leave the key in the ignition and open the door. If it beeps you know the doors switches are working. And press them in while it's beeping. If the beep goes off you know they're ok! 

Let us know though if it works bud 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Got myself this 2nd hand. Did want the one with the red intake pipe but new was over £150 more!!! Probably fit it next year now, with messing extending the MAF wires etc. 

Besides its service time first! Next few weeks or so. Started ordering the parts before. IMG_0494.PNG

• Like 1

Oh. Also got a powerflow backbox coming soon. Can't afford a full system so this will do ( chuck the current one with a hole in it) till the funds are better 👍

6 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Got myself this 2nd hand. Did want the one with the red intake pipe but new was over £150 more!!! Probably fit it next year now, with messing extending the MAF wires etc. 

Besides its service time first! Next few weeks or so. Started ordering the parts before. IMG_0494.PNG

You will love the sound once fitted, my Apexi is my favourite mod.😎

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links