Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Our Yaris

yaris-on-18's

purple1.jpg

purple2.jpg

purple3.jpg

purple4.jpg

this is actually my fiancees car which was pretty std til she met me. all the work on it was carried out by myself including the full rover amarynth pearl respray.

spec is

Engine.... 1.0l :( with braided hoses and ashley competition 3inch exhaust

wheels.... in these pics their 17" fox wheels but are now 18"fox rs1's

bodywork.... full k19 kit incorporating front/ rear bumpers and skirts, one off rear arches which i made myself, de locked doors de wipered bootlid rear bumper flushed onto car, gtir bonnet vent, reflective blue tints, lexus clusters and i dismantled headlights and painted the inner surrounds black.

interior.... colour coded bits and bobs and cobra monaco bucket seats

ice..... sony mp3 head unit, pioneer accelerate dash Speakers, pioneer accelerate 17cm door components, pioneer accelerate 13 cm rear components, 2 pioneer 10inch subs, 4 pioneer 12inch subs, power cap 2000w amp 1000w amp 580w amp and 300w amp. think its hitting around 150db :thumbsup:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vmail

• yaris-on-18's

• knightrider

• jaxx

That rocks! At last a car using the K-19 bodykit. Im loving it.

One question that came up early on another topic about this kit, is the exhaust. Does this body kit fit with a standard exhaust on? Apparently it gets in the way.

Before you ask, why would you want a standard exhaust with a car looking like that, its just I was thinking get the body kit, then a dual exhuast to fit into either side of the back valance of the bodykit.

Anywayz looking nice, and certainly one hell of a funky bonnet.

I gotta be honest with you here, it's a LITTLE too boy racer for my likings :!Removed!:

But nice anyway....

Yeh but nothing wrong with that really. :P

True, but it reminds me too much of chav scum so it's likely I wouldn't even look at it.

But maybe it's the colour......now if it was in black :ph34r:

I'll shut up whilst I'm ahead :unsure:

not my cup of tea i'm afraid, alot of effort gone in to it though

get it turbo'd so it can back up the agressive kit.

is the car dirty or is the paint on it not shiney?? :unsure:

I think cos it's parked in the shade down a lane.... maybe :P

I gotta be honest with you here, it's a LITTLE too boy racer for my likings :!Removed!:

same ere, but all to their own.. :thumbsup:

right em im dont know if kit gets in way of the std exhaust as it didnt last long enuf to see the kit :rolleyes: and its not a matt finish on the paint its just cause of where the pic was taken ill put some better pics up during the week.

Looks great :thumbsup:

Was thinking about getting the k19 skirts, were they easy to put on??

Also how've you meshed the front grill? Did you just put mesh over the existing plastic one?

Matt

not too bad to fit done whole kit in a day. as for the grille what i done was hammered mesh around the std grille to get it into shape then removed standard grille from mesh and swiftly burned it then put the mesh one in its place.

right em im dont know if kit gets in way of the std exhaust as it didnt last long enuf to see the kit :rolleyes:

Was your new exhaust in a good place for it then? Just wondering cause I would get an exhaust before the kit, as long as when I got the kit it would go into the right place. I guess chances are it would.

Cant make my mind up on this one!

One thing i would not have done is the grille, would look loads better with a standard chrome or T sport job.

Blending the rear bumper into the rear quarters is risky, my mate paid hundreds to have his saxo done and it all cracked with the slightest tap on the kerb :crybaby:

i've always liked that Rover colour, best thing about them old 216 coupes!

i like the car somthing different,

not quite my cup of tea but hey the whole point in modding is making a car how YOU want it.

So enjoy and keep up the good work.

Niz :thumbsup:

yo i'm really interestied in the paint job...not purple as such

but i was wondering how hard it was to do a respray yourself...

did u take a course and hafta get a special compressor and tools n stuff?

painting a car is not as easy as you think!

go spend a day with a proper respray shop and youll soon get the idea of how much time, effort and equipment is used in the process!

please please please......dont cut any corners on painting your Yaris

Even the pros get i wrong at times, you would probably save more in the long run if you pay a GOOD bodyshop to do it, then if they do make a mistake they have to sort it not you and not to mention the overall quality will be much better than if you do it your self :thumbsup:

I gotta be honest here...

I cant make my mind up, the car for me is see-sawing between great show car, and max muppet disaster..

I guess it all depends which way it goes.. e.g. are they really neon washer jets, and silly spot lights?

TBH i think it will look better in the flesh

pics never do justice to anything

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links