Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Photo Shoot

Hou

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• gus

• Calisto

• Fizz

Top Posters In This Topic

What a sweet car Maz, :drool::drool: thats the best IS i have seen, very sleek!! :thumbsup:

Sunda y 22nd of August then - and awaiting venue :thumbsup:

Will be re-sprayed then / pray I find new alloys and the V2 of boot install will be in bits so no interior shots lol

Thank Fizz for the nice words, i like your car too, very nice blue :drool::drool::drool: ....will see you guys at JAE, shame i can only be there on Sunday, but will try and meet you all.... :) :) :) :)

hay Maz it will be good to see u and the car again. :thumbsup:

OK peeps lets get a venue, some ideas came from the man in the know when it comes to photography,

so we are looking for a sceneic or coastal resort or something with a colourful backdrop.

backdrop doesnt make that much difference to mine cus she's white so the brighter the better, lets just hope we get the weather,

was just considering the location used for a recent meet at the humber bridge is the view any good there with the bridge in the backgorind etc. or what about the york train museum. they have engines in the carpark which might pose as a nice background is we can manage to get the cars infront of them, not so sure about that one though.

up to you peeps lets have some ideas, try not to leave it to one person to come up with venues its quite hard work and easy just to tag along when its all sorted :thumbsup:

OK peeps lets get a venue, some ideas came from the man in the know when it comes to photography,

so we are looking for a sceneic or coastal resort or something with a colourful backdrop.

backdrop doesnt make that much difference to mine cus she's white so the brighter the better, lets just hope we get the weather,

was just considering the location used for a recent meet at the humber bridge is the view any good there with the bridge in the backgorind etc. or what about the york train museum. they have engines in the carpark which might pose as a nice background is we can manage to get the cars infront of them, not so sure about that one though.

up to you peeps lets have some ideas, try not to leave it to one person to come up with venues its quite hard work and easy just to tag along when its all sorted :thumbsup:

what about if we put Maz's car in the background,.. well is is pretty colourful. :lol:

thing is finding a good place is hard,

pontefract racecourse/track has some nice views,as does fairburn ings,as for colourful im out of ideas,for the idea of york railway museum its a bit dodgy for parking etc and traffic even on a weekend!

im trying to think tho mate :thumbsup:

Best place I ever shot a car was in France, in the middle of a wine vineyard.

I was test driving the new (at the time) Citroen Xsaro in conjunction with the French tourist board and the Golf magazine I worked for at the time. We went wine tasting and put the car into the vineyard. I went to the top of a castle tower and shot it from above - the picture looked great :thumbsup:

Sounds very romantic typical cancerian eh Gordy. :thumbsup:

:lol: :D :P

Scarborough from Holbeck is very scenic, also Flamborough Head is a good spot :yes:

in otherwords near ken so he doesnt have to travel!!!

but yeah its pretty nice round there,might also be good for the afternoon entertainment,ie sega rally championship lol!!!!

might be bit busy tho being august etc!

scarborough is a good place to take shots.

i took some similar pics of mine at skeg in front of all the arcades at night and the results are fantastic as long as you get the shutter bob on.

all the bright lights in the back ground show it up like nothing else ive seen!

in otherwords near ken so he doesnt have to travel!!!

but yeah its pretty nice round there,might also be good for the afternoon entertainment,ie sega rally championship lol!!!!

might be bit busy tho being august etc!

:lol::lol::lol:

Ain't my fault we have good view's round here :P

It will be busy but not where the shot's would be taken, tell you what i'm not up to much tomorrow so i'll pop out and take a few pics and you can decide from that whether Scarborough is a good spot or not :thumbsup:

Top ideas coming through now then peeps, keep them coming then we can leave the final decision to a group vote or to Hou or Fizz, seeing as it there original idea :thumbsup:

Sounds very romantic typical cancerian eh Gordy.

there's a lot of us cancerian's around Asha :group-cuddles:

Sounds very romantic typical cancerian eh Gordy.

there's a lot of us cancerian's around Asha :group-cuddles:

your gonna make me puke in a sec.. :lol:

Top ideas coming through now then peeps, keep them coming then we can leave the final decision to a group vote or to Hou or Fizz, seeing as it there original idea :thumbsup:

Group vote.. defo... :thumbsup:

cummin along a treat is this.. B)

I like the idea of humber bridge myself.. but then thats only cos i have been there.. awesome view..

Lets get all the ideas we can.. and then put a vote thread up.. :yes:

Should b able to join along, got sis's wedding day b4 so might b feelin ikle bit rough! :huh:

nice one.. your car looks bloomin sweet mate! :drool:

How about three venues within reasonable distance of each other.

Beverley westwood (near the race course.)

Humber bridge (You know.)

On the river front (You also know---Bowling alley car park (give you any ideas!))

Sorry people cant make the 22nd working that day....good idea though......if it was the 15th then i could, you thought about Whitby........the abbey, harbour, etc nice backdrop if ever there was one plus ample parking.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links