Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Photo Shoot

Hou

just a suggestion but there is a place i used to go with my parents and i go now with my mates when the weather is good and its a place called burnsal, its a bit past bolton abbey if anyone knows where that is, but anyway MEGA country roads on the way, and when you get there, there is a massive field where everybody parks up and sets out the bbq's etc. but theres a river that runs through the village and around the field, there's a country pub, and the scenery is awsome, but it the drive there i like the most especially if the roads are quiet you cant half give it some round them roads :thumbsup:

Just another suggestion to add though :thumbsup:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• gus

• Calisto

• Fizz

Top Posters In This Topic

just a suggestion but there is a place i used to go with my parents and i go now with my mates when the weather is good and its a place called burnsal, its a bit past bolton abbey if anyone knows where that is, but anyway MEGA country roads on the way, and when you get there, there is a massive field where everybody parks up and sets out the bbq's etc. but theres a river that runs through the village and around the field, there's a country pub, and the scenery is awsome, but it the drive there i like the most especially if the roads are quiet you cant half give it some round them roads :thumbsup:

Just another suggestion to add though :thumbsup:

I'd be up for the North York's moors.

Good scenery.

Hutton-Le-Hole (Twee Village)

Egton Bridge (Great pub)

Pickering (Trains)

Sleights (Rowing on the river)

:thumbsup:

Hutton-Le-Hole (Twee Village)

Egton Bridge (Great pub)

Pickering (Trains)

Sleights (Rowing on the river)

pickering sounds good could drop our lass off at her mums hehe!!!

but whitby is a good one too as theres plenty of views,

liking bolton abbey too,

keep them coming peeps but will be put to a vote to make sure the majority is happy!

OK This is what we have upto now, after sitting a trawling four pages of posts, please let me know if i've missed any, but just trying to keep them all together.

1. Beverly Westwood

2. Humber Btidge

3. On River Front

4. Whitby Abbey

5. Whitby Harbour

6. Pontefract Racecourse

7. Scarborough

8. Flamborough head

9. Burnsal near Bolton Abbey

10. The Lake District

11. Hutton-le-Hole (twee village)

12. Egton Bridge (Great Pub)

13. Pickering (Trains)

14. Slieghts (By the River)

These are in no sort of pecking order just the order they were posted

is that the lot or are there any more for any more

well shall we get a poll up and see what people feel?

also will get some pics of the areas to help so that may take a while

sounds good to me pal, think its a bit early for the poll, as peeps will get bored of it and it disappear, have a word with Fizz and see what he thinks as it was the pair of you that came up with it in the first place, but seems to be going along quite nicely at the moment, i just thought i owt to bring all the suggestions together so non got lost in the thread. :thumbsup:

i saw scarborough mentioned there... :P :D :lol:

tho, theres a quite nice view from where the halbeck hall used to be, with the full south side as a back drop. is quite pretty. espec on a nite, when u can see all the lights on, going around south side. :)

where the inm motion ones gonna be done? sorry to ask silly questions lol :unsure:

if was at scarborough would have to be on the 64 but the only good time for motion pics on there is in the morning, you'll have to just meet us a FB no matter what! :lol:

if was at scarborough would have to be on the 64 but the only good time for motion pics on there is in the morning, you'll have to just meet us a FB no matter what! :lol:

Nope, dalby forest & harwood dale should give good side by side pics :D

Haas anyone noticed but we could do most of the venues in a morning :thumbsup:

Nope, dalby forest & harwood dale should give good side by side pics :D

Haas anyone noticed but we could do most of the venues in a morning :thumbsup:

sounds like a possible plan... BUT..

i can just see it now... from check point to check point.. we keep loosin members.. who get lost between the meeting points!!! :lol:

I HAVE A CUNNING PLAN

If we tie our cars in the convoy together with tow ropes we wont loose anyone :thumbsup:

what do you think??? :thumbsup:

I HAVE A CUNNING PLAN

If we tie our cars in the convoy together with tow ropes we wont loose anyone :thumbsup:

yeah and we can put the faster cars at the front to pull us all and it will cost me nothing in petrol!

I HAVE A CUNNING PLAN

yeah and we can put the faster cars at the front to pull us all and it will cost me nothing in petrol!

Thats a plan hou, and maybe we can get our starlets past 120 maybe!!! :lol::lol:

I HAVE A CUNNING PLAN

Thats a plan hou, and maybe we can get our starlets past 120 maybe!!! :lol::lol:

but then again maybe not. :thumbsup: :P

hey bit harsh!!!!!

Want me to start being nasty i can beyatch!!!! :lol:

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

An to think i actually liked your car asha, well not anymore :angry: :P :lol:

Well it werent like that when me an fizz came shooting past you on the way home from the mini meet that sunday :P :P :P :lol:

hey bit harsh!!!!!

Want me to start being nasty i can beyatch!!!! :lol:

:P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

Sorry pllleeaasse forgive me.

Hey the board wont allow me to add a smiley coz you have used up the limit thats it this is war.lol.

looks like you have annoyed the mighty starlet owners muhahaha wil will get you asha and in a bruce lee type way with mouth still moving:

And now..........................You must die.....................

If we tie our cars in the convoy together with tow ropes we wont loose anyone

can i go at the back please cus 13 mph is not doing the bank balance any good.

could do with a tow :lol::lol:

i'm up for this too

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links