Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

I am being asked to order my second key, I am guessing they want me to pay for it. I don't understand why I need to order it as I am supposed to get my second key.  It has been a really painful experience to deal with Toyota online team UK. 

20 hours ago, sudhirts said:

I am being asked to order my second key, I am guessing they want me to pay for it. I don't understand why I need to order it as I am supposed to get my second key.  It has been a really painful experience to deal with Toyota online team UK. 

You won't have to pay for it. You just need to contact your local dealership and ask them to order the key and book your car in for the cloning.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Can anybody tell me how long a vehicle takes to arrive from Portbury UK to your Toyota dealer (Notts area)

presently I know from the Toyota app my new RAV arrived UK February 12th and I’m being told it might not make my dealer in time for March 1st.   The vehicle was supposed to be delivered to dealer by February 14th which was acknowledged. 

As far as I'm aware, it goes from Portbury to Burnaston and then your dealer.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bobo61 said:

Why when the cars finished

National distribution centre is at Burnaston, it's also where they fit any packs/accessories 

• Like 1

The app will tell you when its left Portbury, saying In Transit to Derbyshire (which is where the Burnaston localisation takes place). After that, the next stage is At The Dealer.

From Portbury to Dealer it took mine 6 days (this was end of January)

Thanks very helpful but speaking the dealer it will not go Burnaston as there is nothing more to be done RAV4 is finished on arrival UK.  Hopefully not long now and I can get into the GR Sport

13 minutes ago, Bobo61 said:

Thanks very helpful but speaking the dealer it will not go Burnaston as there is nothing more to be done RAV4 is finished on arrival UK

Parts-King works for a Toyota dealer .....

Similar topics merged.

Mine had no optional extras added/fitted, but still went to Burnaston first. 

On 2/21/2024 at 1:08 PM, Bobo61 said:

Thanks very helpful but speaking the dealer it will not go Burnaston as there is nothing more to be done RAV4 is finished on arrival UK.  Hopefully not long now and I can get into the GR Sport

Speaking to the ‘dealer’, as in salesperson? ALL Toyota imports go to Burnaston and then they go to the dealer irrespective of whether there is anything to be done, or not. 

• Like 2

I believe part of the reason is to do with build certification against the approved design. So that it meets the details in the registration documentation?

My car was showing at Derbyshire but now at Portbury so it’s gone South when I live up North 

58 minutes ago, Chriss27 said:

My car was showing at Derbyshire but now at Portbury so it’s gone South when I live up North 

Probably means it's on the way to the dealer. If it's anything like it used to be, when it started to move, it would briefly go back a step before correcting after a few hours. 

• Like 1

My car as been shown on its way to Derbyshire now for 2 weeks not sure which way it’s going from Portbury as it’s about a 3 hour journey.  Amazing Toyota have missed both delivery dates I was given February 14th and March 1st. They presently seem to have lost the customer service which used to be a great feature. 😟☹️

Collected mine yesterday from dealer.

It took a week to get from Derby to Shrewsbury and the dealer managed to PDI it in 4 days for me.

Factory fit side steps, as someone has already mentioned, are on back order so will be fitted at the dealer when available !

I’m liking the car so far, but to be honest I don’t yet understand the controls as I thought I was in hybrid only mode, but still managed to deplete the plug in Battery ?

All a learning curve I guess 😬

1 hour ago, Station said:

I thought I was in hybrid only mode, but still managed to deplete the plug in battery ?

It defaults to EV mode at each start up (assuming you have sufficient traction Battery charge i.e. greater than 30%) unless you specifically hit the HEV mode button.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hayzee said:

It defaults to EV mode at each start up (assuming you have sufficient traction battery charge i.e. greater than 30%) unless you specifically hit the HEV mode button.

Cheers 👍

Lots to learn as first car of this type.

Good morning I am a new member ,I have a question maybe the question has been asked before if so I apologise.

I sold my last Toyota self charging hybrid RAV4  in October 2023 3 years old.I ordered a brand new RAV4 GR Sport Phev and I was convinced by the sales chap it would definitely be here by March 1  2024.

Here we are now the 5 th of march with no new car. when I have contacted the dealership all through the process for the last three months they were so convincing that it would be here.

Now I have been told it will be here on the 9th of March,The ship transporting the cars docking in London and delivering said cars to varios dealerships.

Unconvinced I asked to speak to the manager of the said dealership to be told the transportation ship hasn’t even left Japan (he thinks)my question is anybody in the same situation? Having given a deposit I am seriously doubting I will see the car any time soon.

Whenever I have asked if anybody there at the dealership they say it will be here  ,I have even asked them to check the main factory in Japan can give me a definitive answer I still get the same answer.

can anybody tell me if they are experiencing the same.

Thanks Bewildered of Swansea