Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Personal profile not loading and not connecting to my t app

Hi,

I received my new Toyota Corolla in the UK just a couple of weeks ago. It’s the new version with the updated touchscreen.

Since a couple of days ago every time that I start the car it asks me to log in into my T profile again and otherwise it runs in guest mode. If I do not do this it will not load my configuration and will not connect with my bluetooth device’s automatically.

To my knowledge, I have not changed anything from one day to the other, son I am not sure what could be causing this. 

Any help will be much appreciated.

BW,

Adrian.

On 2/11/2022 at 9:29 AM, cucuyo said:

Hi,

I received my new Toyota Corolla in the UK just a couple of weeks ago. It’s the new version with the updated touchscreen.

Since a couple of days ago every time that I start the car it asks me to log in into my T profile again and otherwise it runs in guest mode. If I do not do this it will not load my configuration and will not connect with my Bluetooth device’s automatically.

To my knowledge, I have not changed anything from one day to the other, son I am not sure what could be causing this. 

Any help will be much appreciated.

BW,

Adrian.

I’ve had the same problem. First page when loading is choose language, then connect to App? There is an option to do this later? Box pops up saying skip this next time - problem fixed

• 2 months later...

i was having hte same issue so I jsut logged out, the apps till has the same functionality so....

go figure

I had similar problems but not all of the time. I recently upgraded my iPhone to the 13 and it seems to work every time now without issue. Probably not very helpful as its an expensive fix!

This is a known issue but silence from Toyota, it only happens with iPhones and only affects loading the profile, CarPlay should still work wirelessly.

Either type in your password to load the profile or if you can live with it run in guest mode until there is a fix

4 hours ago, simond64 said:

This is a known issue but silence from Toyota, it only happens with iPhones and only affects loading the profile, CarPlay should still work wirelessly.

Either type in your password to load the profile or if you can live with it run in guest mode until there is a fix

I have the same problem, but my phone is a Samsung S22.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is the same issue sometimes - and on iPhone.

I have found if you have your phone switched on then get into the car - sometimes it does not connect... so you have to switch your phone off then back on again then it does detect and connect.  It's an Apple issue.

If i don't do this it keeps flagging up every time i tap Retry...