Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C-HR Delivery, etc

Chrisg99

Thanks for the response mines was ordered in sept and have been advised it will be Jan before it arrives so nice shock to be advise it’s currently being built

• Like 1

It can easily be 6-8 weeks to get to Portbury. Mine was in Derby approx 2 days later where it sat for nigh on five weeks for what ever reason then to dealer for extras and final clean and then collection.

I am anticipating it will still be Jan before collecting as still got to get through Xmas period and expect there will be holidays that will impact delivery to the dealer 

On 11/5/2022 at 6:54 PM, Chrisg99 said:

It can easily be 6-8 weeks to get to Portbury. Mine was in Derby approx 2 days later where it sat for nigh on five weeks for what ever reason then to dealer for extras and final clean and then collection.

Mines just arrived at derby, hope its not going to be there that long😩

• Like 2

I got a text on Monday to advise mines was leaving the factory from the dealer, but my app still hasn’t updated

17 minutes ago, Nicmcl said:

I got a text on Monday to advise mines was leaving the factory from the dealer, but my app still hasn’t updated

Sounds like your app might not be working properly, ask your dealer to check it out

Seems like the MyT app is causing issues throughout the owners forum.  I think I’ll just wait till I get confirmation from my dealer rather that checking the app.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve just been told that my CH-R old now being built( ordered end of August). Dealer tells me that delivery is scheduled for January 24th but I’m not sure if that’s likely 

Any advice gratefully received 

End of January delivery to customer is certainly possible for a C-HR being built this week.

• Thanks 1

Mine took 16 weeks from ordering to delivery ( ordered 31 July, at dealers 28 Nov, hopefully picking up in next few days)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just got a text from the dealer to say the eta for arriving at depot is 13/12. So might have it the car by the end of the year 🙂 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nicmcl said:

Just got a text from the dealer to say the eta for arriving at depot is 13/12. So might have it the car by the end of the year 🙂 

If the car is first registered in January, it will legally be 2023 rather than 2022. Not to be confused with model year .....

6 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

If the car is first registered in January, it will legally be 2023 rather than 2022. Not to be confused with model year .....

Does it really make a difference as it will be a 72 plate either way.

Usually a car registered in the latest year commands a slightly higher price than a previous year but with the same number prefix. All dependant on condition, mileage etc though.

4 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

Does it really make a difference as it will be a 72 plate either way.

Slight difference when it comes to change ....

I've seen many a C-HR on the road, and in various colours. In my opinion, the lighter colours bring out the finer details and contours of the car. My current C-HR is Pearlescent white, which I loved, until I saw one in Ash grey. To me,this is a colour which really suits the car. To cut a long story short, I went down to my local dealer the other day and let them twist my arm.

Now I have a new C-HR on order. It's due around March / April next year. 

• Like 2

The ash grey looks very much like a white car, till it's parked by white cars then you can see the difference.

IMG_20220930_071129.jpg

• Like 2

Exactly as you say. The first time I saw it I thought it was a new metallic white instead of the Pearlescent white. I do like it though. 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 8:40 PM, Big_D said:

I've seen many a C-HR on the road, and in various colours. In my opinion, the lighter colours bring out the finer details and contours of the car. My current C-HR is Pearlescent white, which I loved, until I saw one in Ash grey. To me,this is a colour which really suits the car. To cut a long story short, I went down to my local dealer the other day and let them twist my arm.

Now I have a new C-HR on order. It's due around March / April next year. 

@Big_D So you are changing the car just for the colour?

• 3 weeks later...

Just been told that CHR scheduled for delivery in January has been delayed until first week in February

it was shown in as built early December and at sea from December 1st, so I don’t understand why there would be any delay

Here’s the question - can I believe the dealer about the delay or be worried that I’m being strung along?

Once on the Ro-Ro mine took near eight weeks to arive in Bristol. Just depends where it is calling at as to any exact time. Therefore if it departed 1st December this would appear correct. Then it goes to Derby (where mine sat for approx 5 weeks!) then sent to the dealer.

18 hours ago, Issybear said:

Just been told that CHR scheduled for delivery in January has been delayed until first week in February

it was shown in as built early December and at sea from December 1st, so I don’t understand why there would be any delay

Here’s the question - can I believe the dealer about the delay or be worried that I’m being strung along?

It likely arrived in Portbury end of December / early January.

It then has to go to Derby for pre delivery checks & preparation.

Then it leaves Derby & gets transported to your Toyota dealer who will PDI it then arrange a collection date with you.

Have you done a status dive via My T on a PC internet browser to see where your vehicle currently is & the ETA dates for the next steps?

• 2 months later...
On 12/15/2022 at 4:14 PM, Spo2 said:

@Big_D So you are changing the car just for the colour?

@Spo2 No, not just the colour. I had been toying with the idea of getting a new one for a while and finally bit the bullet. I was supposed tp pick it up on the 17 March 2023, but this has now changed to mid May. I did get an email from Toyota to say "Processing Order", so I'm expecting it to go into build within the next couple of weeks.

From the time we got the notification of "Processing Order" to "Build in Progress" was 10 days for our Yaris. I'm hoping it's the same for the C-HR 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links