Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

bZ4X Delivery Dates

bZ4X

I created an anonymous survey on the forum to see the overall picture of the deliveries. Could you enter please? 

9 minutes ago, bZ4X said:

I created the following pool to see how many people's cars have been delivered and how many are waiting for delivery. Would you please join? 😊

It is an anonymous pool. And it takes only 2 secs. 

bZ4X Pool Link

toyota-bz4x-vehicle-lineup.thumb.jpg.17ec873c877f017e9e62c9615ea7255f.jpg

Screenshot_20221106_132539.thumb.jpg.109cd36bd847474765f998315fe55ad7.jpg

Paul it seems tobe a little bit unfair of Toyota at least not contributing to a charger & fitting cost.

Its not your fault that there third party (British Gas) cannot do the job have they given a reason why work cannot be compleated.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bZ4X said:

I created an anonymous survey on the forum to see the overall picture of the deliveries. Could you enter please? 

Screenshot_20221106_132539.thumb.jpg.109cd36bd847474765f998315fe55ad7.jpg

Good part of this pool. You can change your vote later on 😊 it is an alive pool. Just need to click clear button and vote again if you are delivered after voting!

Come on guys even if you are delivered please vote pool to give us a picture of the UK orders status. 

I understand that that by British Gas calculation that they consider the total load will be too high on the property. I am no electrician but this is based on a theoretical calculation that varies from company to company and electrician to electrician. Pod Point installed the unit with no issues, just fitted a feedback wire to the main fuse box with no fuss and minimal cost that slows down the charger if the total load gets too high, if I am cooking on two ovens and having a couple of showers whilst switching on all the lights and running the washer and drier while my wife is drying her hair and grilling a cheese sandwich whilst boiling the kettle and watching 4 TV’s!

Picked up my BZ4X Limited fwd from the dealer on Friday afternoon. Was more than excited. But, they scratched the front of it, so I have to bring it back for them to repair 🤦🏻‍♂️. For the record, mine was delivered to me a little over a month before the recall. 

During the recall when they had it stored:4B31CD28-AC72-4534-A343-D3178F013992.thumb.jpeg.c80403e9cd9d463e10d478a70163430a.jpeg

After I picked it up.

612201B6-9633-42D9-8FD1-6265CD223717.thumb.jpeg.9592982c53ddcdf847b93da7880e9b2d.jpeg

That's a big scratch you must be gutted? However, once it's done you will never know there was a problem, hope they get it sorted PDQ.

5 hours ago, ernieb said:

That's a big scratch you must be gutted? However, once it's done you will never know there was a problem, hope they get it sorted PDQ.

Yeah, I’m pretty upset that I’ve waited almost five months to get it back, just to have to give it back for a couple of days again lol. Luckily I took before, during, and after pictures, so there won’t be any disputes as to who caused the scratch. 

• Like 1

Now have my reg plate and it should be delivered to me on Thursday AM. 

• Like 6

23 hours ago, bZ4xSupra said:

While you said this, is there any change on your Mytoyota delivery app? Mine showing „ processing order”, however my dealer saying delivery will be made on 17th…haven’t asked me yet for my V778 ?

Im assuming he meant that car will be in Uk on 17 and then will take few weeks to sort out all the paperwork etc🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, xbox-vibes said:

While you said this, is there any change on your Mytoyota delivery app? Mine showing „ processing order”, however my dealer saying delivery will be made on 17th…haven’t asked me yet for my V778 ?

Im assuming he meant that car will be in Uk on 17 and then will take few weeks to sort out all the paperwork etc🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I had somewhat of a convoluted order and I haven't had MyToyota tracking since the recall so I don't have any data points for you, unfortunately.

Dealers normally do paperwork quite last minute, I just did all my finance today for delivery Thursday, but I would send them a note to remind them you want a private plate on it. They allocated my car a numberplate the day after it arrived at the dealership. 

I personally always get it registered with a normal plate as it just makes it easier when you come to sell it having a standard reg plate there. I'm sure they would make you some plates up so that you could change over after you get the car?

For my other car from Toyota this year, it took under two weeks from arriving in the UK port to me driving it away from the dealership. This may not reflect the bZ4x timelines though given all that has gone on, but might give you a rough timeline. 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2022 at 4:04 PM, bZ4xSupra said:

It really exists......

20221108_115532.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bZ4xSupra said:

It really exists......

20221108_115532.jpg

I guess, you will be the first for premiere edition. In the pool, we have around 10 premiere edition orders and no delivery yet. 

7 hours ago, bZ4X said:

As of 08.11.22, 10:30. 17 people (including me) voted pool and result:

Screenshot_20221108_110356.thumb.jpg.469f31452dfae23b7e36bdb32e675f33.jpg

I am quite surprised that we have thaat much premiere edition orders! And no delivery yet. 

• Sad 1

I'm in Ireland, demo car was fixed on Friday, dealer had a play with it over the weekend and rang me this morning, just after I'd spotted the demo car on the forecourt on my way to work, had a test drive at 10:30. 

I haven't ordered yet, was due to test drive on the day the recall was issued.  Dealer said he expects the first pre-orders to arrive in December and second batch to arrive in March (has a cancellation spot for March with my name pencilled in on it but I'm undecided). 

Was lovely to drive, didn't get to the motorway as was tight on time but a little dual carriageway driving and suburban routes, lovely to drive.  All dates given to me were estimates by the way.

IMG_1406.heic IMG_1415.HEIC IMG_1414.HEIC IMG_1412 2.HEIC

• Like 1

Just now, bZ4xSupra said:

And we are delivered! Looks smart. 

20221110_114546.jpg

😍😍😍😍👍 

Wooow, so cool. Congrats! First premiere edition delivery! 

• Like 3

I visited a random Toyota dealer today. They don't take any orders currently and test drive won't be available until next year! 

I don't know what is wrong with UK distributor. I suppose they think no use giving test drive for a car they can't sell it 😂

10 minutes ago, bZ4X said:

I visited a random Toyota dealer today. They don't take any orders currently and test drive won't be available until next year! 

I don't know what is wrong with UK distributor. I suppose they think no use giving test drive for a car they can't sell it 😂

What's a bad news!

Oh dear,has the OSF wing been replaced already?😂

Only kidding, it looks great, are we going to get a road report when you get chance?

I think I'd be a few weeks getting to know it and enjoying the new car feeling, hope it's very good and everything you thought it would be.

3 hours ago, bZ4X said:

Meanwhile at Lexus, new loan rates for RZ are 8.9%. So if inflation goes like this in the UK, it could rise to 10.9% in 2023.

• Sad 1

My dealer called me and said that my bz4x will be delivered this week. Figures crossed🤞

Any advice would be much appreciated for delivery procedures 😊

*I am planing to record a video before dleivery completed just in case any scratches.

*And will subscribe for a service plan. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Damn, you guys are killing me....and probably many other US customers with their bZ's stuck in port waiting on new wheels, lol! 😔

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, bZ4X said:

My dealer called me and said that my bz4x will be delivered this week. Figures crossed🤞

Any advice would be much appreciated for delivery procedures 😊

*I am planing to record a video before dleivery completed just in case any scratches.

*And will subscribe for a service plan. 

We've added our Motion to your Delivery Status Pool

• Thanks 1

On 11/12/2022 at 6:41 PM, bZ4X said:

Toyota UK have confirmed that the bZ4X will be on sale from Monday 21st November....

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, duncerduncs said:

Toyota UK have confirmed that the bZ4X will be on sale from Monday 21st November....

Any discount? 😊

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links