Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trax '04

jaxx

yeah, where is he when you need a decision. he went on about how his decision was final but its the reason we're all so cofused now

plsu i'm bored and lunch aint til 1

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• corollasr

• matt_hillyard

• sera_beetle

• Corolla-98

Pretty sure Im gonna B there!

Will B a test for my new Snooper which I'll hopefully hav by then!!!

Noooooooo Firthy,

You cant do it captain i dooont have the pow-wer!

I take great offense against that comment :angry:

:lol: only kiddin, well im the one that canny do-it, i just dont have the power (money) :P

Sorry peeps, next time when there's a proper TOC stand and i have time to actually save money for it :thumbsup:

no probs cindy, :hokus-pokus:

Well get it sorted next year. I think i might try and get TOC at quite a few shows as im always up for a laugh! :thumbsup:

Hey stop picking on me :crybaby::lol::lol:

Yeah no probs buddy, looking forward to the shows next year now, gona try and attend as many as i can!!! :P :thumbsup:

Sorry for all the confusion about this lot :(

So let me try and work this out :wacko:

Ipswich Guys :-

Leave Tesco's at 06:30

Arrive at South Mimms Services at 07:30 - 07:45 ish

15 mins (should be enough time for a wee and top up of over prices food and fuel)

Leave South Mimms Services at 08:00

Arrive at Silverstone at 09:00 ish

Don't forget that there are over 10,000 + more !!! cars trying to enter Silverstone at the same time :eek:

Hope this is better :group-cuddles:

cool cheers Corolla-98, now we can all sleep well in the knowledge of the plan for Trax.

Good point about the amount of people but hey lets just hope that its one hell of a wicked traffic jam!!!! If its that bad ill just stick a dvd on to occupy myself.......not that i have it on in traffic jams :rolleyes:

lol.

matt, when i went in 02 it was huge, like 10 mile jam but they built the bypass now so it should be better

think i need to get me a dvd player tho

cool cheers Corolla-98, now we can all sleep well in the knowledge of the plan for Trax.

Good point about the amount of people but hey lets just hope that its one hell of a wicked traffic jam!!!! If its that bad ill just stick a dvd on to occupy myself.......not that i have it on in traffic jams :rolleyes:

lol.

I hate you matt! :D :D

Your Dvd player is Great and i want one :crybaby:

So whats 'paseo cinema' going to be showing?

well if the queues end up being bad then u'll probably get to watch about 4 films!

mite have to take a mag to read just in case. on monday i'm gonna go check that Shell garage is open for corolla-98. gotta track down helmet and a can of hotshots aswell.

are there others going in oru convoy or is it just the 'seo and the two rollas?

ed

i thought u were going with matt?

hotshots is an octane booster. we were talkin about it earlier in the thread. its supposedly quite good and will help with the 0-60 run

ed

i thought u were going with matt?

hotshots is an octane booster. we were talkin about it earlier in the thread. its supposedly quite good and will help with the 0-60 run

ed

sorry you have to forgive me. i'm at work and haven't had enough coffee yet :!Removed!:

:P yes i am going with matt, just ignore me in future :wacko: :P

octance booster ( :thumbsup: )

dont worry, i can be equally as bad in the morning.

octane booster is the way forward. think matt might need it tho, gotta keep up with the rollas

ed

Tim are you taking the sera or comin in mine im confused and need more coffee and a bigger engine.......lol

mmmmm..... i wish or the other option that apparently can be done is dropping a 2ltr toyota engine in and tune that to gain even better advantages! :drool:

mmmmm..... i wish or the other option that apparently can be done is dropping a 2ltr toyota engine in and tune that to gain even better advantages! :drool:

DON"T DO IT ........

....... well not untill i have a faster engine in mine :P ;)

sorry matt -- finshed my 2nd 'mega' cup of coffee :eek:

i will be meeting you guy in ipswich and i will be taking my car aswell. sorry about the confusion i really want to watch some !Removed! when im stuck in a traffic jam (never do that before)

hope it's clear now :P

:thumbsup:

u could do. give it 2 years and money dependant i'm going for the 4agze like corolla98. very fast. but gonna keep it subtle on the outside

ed

sera beetle u've confused me! if u wanna watch !Removed! in traffic u need to go with matt? but ur taking the sera?

u could do. give it 2 years and money dependant i'm going for the 4agze like corolla98. very fast. but gonna keep it subtle on the outside

ed

sera beetle u've confused me! if u wanna watch !Removed! in traffic u need to go with matt? but ur taking the sera?

:lol:

no it just one of the 'Things do to before i die' list thats all.

Don't worry about it mate

See you at trax :thumbsup:

well how about i get some !Removed! and we watch it at south mimms for a few mins untill we decide we really should go before we enjoy the dvd too much......soz...... :D

Then i can watch it all the way there!!!!

This should be a good laugh, cant wait. How many people are joining us at ipswich corolla-98??

Hope we go down in a big group should be good!!

well how about i get some !Removed! and we watch it at south mimms for a few mins untill we decide we really should go before we enjoy the dvd too much......soz...... :D

Then i can watch it all the way there!!!!

This should be a good laugh, cant wait. How many people are joining us at ipswich corolla-98??

Hope we go down in a big group should be good!!

Me :D

im off in hour, i will check TOC later

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links