Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross Owner's Opinions

Bper

Goodyear efficient grip performance 2 and even gen 1 are one of the very best touring summer tyres available to date.
They are ultra comfortable, very quiet, have the softest side walls, and high tech tread patterns that works differently at different situations, small sipes that look almost like no cut through the rubber but these under heavy braking or acceleration opens and grip the surfaces strongly providing excellent handling characteristics, short braking distance, quick acceleration with no wheel spins and very comfy quiet drive indeed.
These also last ages if you keep pressures correct and don’t go sideways at roundabouts and corners. 
I bought my first pair of egp2 when they were just introduced on the market back in 2020 and I covered just over 60k miles on them and replaced at around 4.5mm tread depth last autumn with a new pair ., honestly you will realise how good these are when you change with different brand or model.  I did that and I couldn’t believe the difference, run the others for around 1000 miles and gifted them to my dad and back to egp 2, love them. Oh, last but not least , these tyres has very good rolling resistance, they make my car feel like ev where other summer tyres including all season and winter were  stopping me all the time and gliding in ev was possible for ultra short times only. 
I noted in my true experience that the  V shaped all season and winter tyres are quieter than summer straight lines tyres on rough asphalt but noisier on smooth surfaces. , something to take into account when looking for tyres and noise its a factor. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Goodyear efficient grip performance 2 and even gen 1 are one of the very best touring summer tyres available to date.
They are ultra comfortable, very quiet, have the softest side walls, and high tech tread patterns that works differently at different situations, small sipes that look almost like no cut through the rubber but these under heavy braking or acceleration opens and grip the surfaces strongly providing excellent handling characteristics, short braking distance, quick acceleration with no wheel spins and very comfy quiet drive indeed.
These also last ages if you keep pressures correct and don’t go sideways at roundabouts and corners. 
I bought my first pair of egp2 when they were just introduced on the market back in 2020 and I covered just over 60k miles on them and replaced at around 4.5mm tread depth last autumn with a new pair ., honestly you will realise how good these are when you change with different brand or model.  I did that and I couldn’t believe the difference, run the others for around 1000 miles and gifted them to my dad and back to egp 2, love them. Oh, last but not least , these tyres has very good rolling resistance, they make my car feel like ev where other summer tyres including all season and winter were  stopping me all the time and gliding in ev was possible for ultra short times only. 
I noted in my true experience that the  V shaped all season and winter tyres are quieter than summer straight lines tyres on rough asphalt but noisier on smooth surfaces. , something to take into account when looking for tyres and noise its a factor. 

I rest my case m’lud.  Who wants to by ‘em!

13 hours ago, anchorman said:

I rest my case m’lud.  Who wants to by ‘em!

Perhaps eBay or Facebook. They might be suitable for other cars and people will be interested. 👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Perhaps eBay or Facebook. They might be suitable for other cars and people will be interested. 👍

That will come eventually but I was trying them here first 😉

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links