Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dealer Servicing issues

Starensis

Weird isn't it? Toyota and Lexus Tunbridge Wells are next door to each other, and they use (or used) a single servicing area at the Toyota dealer.  Lexus cars are driven from round the back of Lexus to round the back of Toyota.  Lexus customers just pay more, and sit in plusher chairs to wait.  Its OK I suppose, as under Motorline, servicing was high quality, in my experience.  Oddly they didnt seem to hide it, as at the Toyota dealer where was a big glass screen so you could see the Toyotas and Lexi on the ramps.  Maybe it is OK.  Just seemed a bit odd to me at the time when I first saw that.  🤫

• Like 3

All you need to get a part is a numberplate at my local dealer.  So when I wanted the awdi Badge for my 20 plate I just gave them a 21 numberplate from a rav on their own forecourt and they ordered the Badge.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links