Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2023 RAV4 12.3 inch Multi-information Display

Griff_4988

3 hours ago, philip42h said:

I haven't analysed every post in this thread in detail but it would appear that those who have TPMS tyre pressures on the display are driving either a Highlander or a RAV4 PHEV. It would appear that this feature is not available on the self-charging hybrid variant of the RAV4 at any current grade.

I could, of course, be wrong ... 😉

Or the July 2023 Suzuki Across PHEV despite showing in the user manual

24 minutes ago, Naimart said:

Looks like its optional , from User Manual PZ49X-9A904-EN for HEV (1-10-2023) it mentions on page 123

“TPWS” (Tire Pressure Warning System) (if equipped) (P.408)

Page 409 documents how it works/changed for 7 inch and for the newer 12 inch screens - if its equipped.

Guess you need to check the detailed specification for the version your interested in.

... and if you look in the manual dated October 2022 there are mentions of TPWS but no way to display pressures. Hence, "suggests that this feature may have been introduced to the hybrid at some point during the 2023 model year."

I rather doubt that TPWS is "optional" within the EU or UK - it's a mandatory feature - but it may be optional in other geographies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ToyotaFanDriver said:

I wonder then if its software related depending on grade/manufacter country. That then leads to the question of if the software is out there can it be flashed/updated 🙄

@philip42h Interesting you say that because Toyota UK's own owners manual site, if you chose rav4 HEV 2023 it shows it in the manual....

@philip42h : Ah yes but, only from the start of Oct ‘23 as far as I know. As I think I said several posts ago, the manual I downloaded by entering the VIN number for my RAV4 built at the end of June this year, does not include anything on being able to display tyre pressures, which would explain why I can’t find the facility in the menus on my car. As someone (sorry I forget who without trawling back through the whole thread) said some time ago, just because you can download the latest manual from the site doesn’t mean it accurately reflects functionality available in your particular car.

@ToyotaFanDriver : I don’t know whether Toyota do software over the air (SOTA) updates like some manufacturers do. Maybe someone else can expand on this…?

On 10/23/2023 at 11:54 AM, Oscarmax said:

I have been though all the vehicle tyre setting, as previously stated we use a Tyrepal sensors, the Suzuki Across is a very basic RAV4, several of the RAV4 function are missing and there is no remote settings.

@Griff_4988 Toyota are notoriously backwards in terms of updates for these types of features. From owning previous cars from them I dont expect it...I will spend some time trying to see if there some something I can do my self are see if I can share my findings

For comparison, here are pictures of the tyre pressure display on a '23 model year Design grade PHEV.

20231108_205325-COLLAGE.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/8/2023 at 8:59 PM, Lasser Drakar said:

For comparison, here are pictures of the tyre pressure display on a '23 model year Design grade PHEV.

20231108_205325-COLLAGE.jpg

Just got around to checking the available options on my menus, and still no sign of any tyre pressure display, as I thought…

IMG_6637.jpeg

IMG_6638.jpeg

IMG_6639.jpeg

11 hours ago, Griff_4988 said:

Just got around to checking the available options on my menus, and still no sign of any tyre pressure display, as I thought…

IMG_6637.jpeg

IMG_6638.jpeg

IMG_6639.jpeg

Well mystery solved then... not in UK on non-PHEV models. Weird... Sorry.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2023 at 9:44 AM, RAV4GRS said:

Well mystery solved then... not in UK on non-PHEV models. Weird... Sorry.

I checked a non-PHEV model in Europe and indeed it has no individual tyre pressure indicator. So only PHEVs have this... so it is not a UK issue! Still weird though...

Part of what you pay extra for with a PHEV over a normal hybrid I suppose 🤔.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links