Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Much Is It For...

Rookey

Me and Ben have been going to the Uni recently, and just out of curiosity, I was just wondering how much on average Uni costs?

At the moment, its free, as we're getting the best part of Uni life - without the work! :lol: Uni Bars! Freshers Week! :)

Dave!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rookey

• breezer

• Fidgits

• Bibbs

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

then youll be paying to do....

no work, drink beer, freshers........

as opposed to

getting it free??

i dont see the logic :lol:

Uni fees per year are £1150. thats just for the course, then theres your spending on textbooks, kit, trips, food, beer, accomodation, trasnport etc etc on top!

then youll be paying to do....

no work, drink beer, freshers........

as opposed to

getting it free??

i dont see the logic :lol:

Lol, was just curious really!

All these people pay to go to Uni for the social aspect, and me n Ben just walk in there! hehe

Saw a live band last night, £1.30/pint, 5 games of pool, freshers, good night to be had by all! Just confused as to what i should say when they ask..."hmmm, so what course are you studying?" hah!

All these people pay to go to Uni for the social aspect, and me n Ben just walk in there! hehe

Saw a live band last night, £1.30/pint, 5 games of pool, freshers, good night to be had by all! Just confused as to what i should say when they ask..."hmmm, so what course are you studying?" hah!

:lol:

legend

and just say, Brain Surgery or Rocket Science

erm no - i went to Uni to get a degree.. the social aspect was just an appreciated addition

Fair comment! A lot of people go for the qualifications...

But most of the people I know that go to Uni say:

"I'm at Uni at the moment, studying the freshers!"

Almost all of the people I know have simply enlisted for the entertainment factor, qualification is a bonus! hehe

(I must know a bunch of alcoholics!) :blink: :P

legend

and just say, Brain Surgery or Rocket Science

Then if they ask to see a rocket..... :lol: B) ;)

But if they ask to see a brain.... :o :unsure:

Then if they ask to see a rocket..... :lol: B) ;)

But if they ask to see a brain.... :o :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol:

lmao

:thumbsup:

erm no - i went to Uni to get a degree.. the social aspect was just an appreciated addition

Fair comment! A lot of people go for the qualifications...

But most of the people I know that go to Uni say:

"I'm at Uni at the moment, studying the freshers!"

Almost all of the people I know have simply enlisted for the entertainment factor, qualification is a bonus! hehe

(I must know a bunch of alcoholics!) :blink: :P

no, your right, most people i met at uni were there for the 'best years of their lives', very few actually were focussed on the course...

yeah!! why do you think im staying away from loans! i get the grant, in otherwords £1k a year which i dont have to pay back.

my mates have all got loans, £3k a year, which amounts to £9k or £12k when they leave university!! theyre laughing now because they have loads of money to spend, il be laughing in 3/4 year time when i can buy whatever i want with my job money, and not have to pay those loans off for years

Well I would probably like to go to Uni as a mature (21 now) student in a couple of years when im 24 or something, when I can afford my house, car, and pay Uni up front. Probably do Psychology or something!heh

psychology!! interesting!! i get to do a bit of psychology in sport and exercise development. Already did a A level in psychology, was hard, but its easier when applied to sport :D

OHHHHHHH SHAT THERES A WASP ON ME SCREEEN

HELLLLLLLP! :crybaby:

jeeesh didnt fancy getting stung by that beast :o

thank god its gone! :rolleyes:

flaming wasps!! shouldnt they come out at flaming summer, not autumn/winter!! the worlds gone mad <_<

I left Uni with £10k of debt to student loans peopl and a 1k overdraft....

I got a 2:1 with honours... had a fantastic time.... and met great people.

and given the opportunity would do it all again but work during some of the holidays.....cause...

my boyfriend did that and only ever needed to take out his first year's worth of student loan and is only a couple of k in debt now to student loans people :P

I did the Uni thing without the studying and the debt ;)

Started going out with Nick when he was in his second year, so I had the fun of living in a shared students house, staying up all hours getting plastered at home and up at uni (I already knew the uni inside out as my sister you used to take me up there when she was there and it hadnt changed lol).

Used to sit back and smile when I saw everyone stressing over their exams etc, and I was just sat there with money coming in lol

Saying that tho, I basically had to pay for Nick to eat for ages as he was so skint. Refused to let him live on tea and toast :rolleyes:

Ummmmmmmm not actually lol

Nick left with an HND as when he was meant to sit his finals, he was at my side as I was having Lucy :)

But hes planning to go back and finish and get his degree soon tho :D

im doing bsc hons :unsure: lol!! i aint going to mess on as much as i did at college, as i wana ensure i pass this course!!

jesus never thought id ever say that :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links