Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blue Or Red?

stuarto

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• breezer

• Crisis

• RossP

• dannyb999

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to say black.. but i think i may have been beaten to it somehow.. would i be right?

Stuarto,

both the red and blue are rarer colours for the Tsport,

most of us have black or thunder grey!

i like red but you said you like the blue..its your car remember

Make sure you check them both out for resprays etc

what you find may make your mind up for you.

kimi :wub:

red really stands out, find i get alot of people looking at me in my bright red car. providing its well looked after and the odd polish now and then, looks amazing. oh and most of the toyota's are treated with supaguard and paint wont fade anyway, not like they used to on the older cars.

red all the way i say!! blue is kinda drab and boring (well i think the t-sport colour of blue is anyway) 2 very different colours though!

back.JPG

front.jpg

also which blue are u lookin at? phase 1 yaris t-sport and phase 2 t-sport are 2 different blue's!

phase 2 is baleric blue i think (very bright)

phase 1 is some yukky dull blue

I love the colour blue.... and I havent seen a blue Tsport... and cant really imagine them :P so must be reasonably rare?....

I do love Danny's red Tsport tho... it really really does stand out at meets from all the Thunder Grey ones! :P

also which blue are u lookin at? phase 1 yaris t-sport and phase 2 t-sport are 2 different blue's!

phase 2 is baleric blue i think (very bright)

phase 1 is some yukky dull blue

Yeah I think that's the colours they came in... out of those two I would prefer Balearic Blue the other colour (think it's Caribbean Blue?) is a lil dull. :)

Oh you've got to make your own decision. Are both cars as clean of paint chips, scuffs, etc as each other? A good look over each car in daylight should help you decide. When you view make sure both cars are clean (muck hides a multitude of sins). It shouldn't be too sunny either (some chance!). Also, never decide to buy a car when it's raining. Honest!

Personally, I like Thunder Grey or.... black.

Danny's red t-sport looks cool though. I'm still keeping an eye out for it around Chester!

Red does look very good just look at knightriders

But it has to be blue

thanks mate yeah i love a red car all shiny an clean looks so sporty! :P

RED!

in them milkyway adverts when "The Red car and the blue car had a race" didnt red always stuff his face, but blue took the milky and wins??

i recon blue cars r faster :P:P but red look better ;)

thats it danny burst my bubble why dont you! :lol:

and its quicker than thunder grey ones anyway well earpls! at least! :D

I love the colour blue.... and I havent seen a blue Tsport... and cant really imagine them  so must be reasonably rare?....

Cant have all these pics of red t-pots taking over

side.jpg

Go blue you no it makes sence :P

Bootyful boo

Brings back so many happy memories.....

GO FOR THE BLUE! Its a lass puller! (Not that I pulled lasses in mine, but if I knew a guy who had one, he'd pull for definate! :D )

yeh thats the phase 2 in baleric blue! very nice colour, just not fussed on the phase 1 boring blue!!

sorry knightrider!! as long as its faster than thunder grey, thats wot counts LOL! especially earpl's!! go reds go reds! :P

lol yeah danny, haha

and breezer i use a DV cam for my pics so it looks crap, but also im no good at taking photo's,

reply to dannyb999.

Wow, that looks superb! Didn't think the red could look that good.

It's a difficult choice - Doug's Blue one looks great too. I will try and look at the two I've found over the next week or so.

Can't just base the purchase on the colour though - need to investigate them both thoroughly.

Thanks for all the responses by the way.

:rolleyes:

Chili Red is nice, i was going to buy an SR in that colour... Depending which blue, they can be nice too!

There was a time when there were too many red cars on the road and i would have said blue for sure...

But i don't personally think theres a lot in it now, which do you like best??? B)

Chili Red is nice, i was going to buy an SR in that colour... Depending which blue, they can be nice too!

There was a time when there were too many red cars on the road and i would have said blue for sure...

But i don't personally think theres a lot in it now, which do you like best???  B)

Blue - but keep looking at pics here and changing my mind!

:rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links