Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Have I Done The Right Thing?!?!?!

playgirl

i have not seen any modded yaris apart from mine near me apart from one satndard gold one with an exhaust, but i like the fact im the only one around by me!

Coulndt agree mate, i love being the only modded yaris round my area, totally unique, only recently has another t sport popped up, minor mods tints etc i aim to stay the most modded yaris around my area :lol: :D

maybe thats my detiny then i can be the first modded yaris in my area and not only that i will be a young blonde driver instead of an old gey one!!!!!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• playgirl

• knightrider

• T V O R

• enog

i have not seen any modded yaris apart from mine near me apart from one satndard gold one with an exhaust, but i like the fact im the only one around by me!

Coulndt agree mate, i love being the only modded yaris round my area, totally unique, only recently has another t sport popped up, minor mods tints etc i aim to stay the most modded yaris around my area :lol: :D

maybe thats my detiny then i can be the first modded yaris in my area and not only that i will be a young blonde driver instead of an old gey one!!!!!

:thumbsup: exactly, why be the same as everyone else around, when u can be different and better

who needs me when you have a car!! i am totally in love!!!!! will get pics on here as soon as it stops snowing!

Wow - you've got snow? We had a few flakes fall here earlier, but nothing too major and no settling :(

I saw two other T3's when I was out and about yesterday, and there is a silver phase 1 Yaris that lives round here for definate but there really isnt many of them here - probably because we have two dealerships which are both 12/14 miles away from here and at least 20 mins journey thanks to all the road we have to use to get to either of them! I've got quite a few double glances at mine, especialy when at traffic lights and someone is walking past...it always makes me smile. The downside is that because it's not so popular people always seem to wanna race/tailgate me to make me go faster..and it really annoys me :ffs:

who needs me when you have a car!! i am totally in love!!!!! will get pics on here as soon as it stops snowing!

Wow - you've got snow? We had a few flakes fall here earlier, but nothing too major and no settling :(

I saw two other T3's when I was out and about yesterday, and there is a silver phase 1 Yaris that lives round here for definate but there really isnt many of them here - probably because we have two dealerships which are both 12/14 miles away from here and at least 20 mins journey thanks to all the road we have to use to get to either of them! I've got quite a few double glances at mine, especialy when at traffic lights and someone is walking past...it always makes me smile. The downside is that because it's not so popular people always seem to wanna race/tailgate me to make me go faster..and it really annoys me :ffs:

thats one thing i did notice today while driving to everyone i know to show my new baby off was that i got quite a few second glances and a ****** in a saxo try and race me (who i later realized was a ex) :P

he wont be trying that again in the future not about the speed but whos the better driver and i won hands down!!

thanx for the must be desperate comment ryan!!!!!

i finally saw another yaris driven by another "young blonde!" but she was a stuck up cow! and mine looked alot better! cant believe how great it is to drive, it handles great and you wouldnt believe it was a one litre when u get behind the wheel!

I am in Love! happy valentines day............ yaris!!!!

glad you like it, but cant believe you dont see loads of old people driving yaris's, and yeah the 1.0l is a quick 1.0l (if such a thing exsists)

Yes.. our little 1.0l puddle jumpers can jump bigger and deeper puddles than other 1.0l puddle jumpers :P

I was not trying to say you're ugly or anything but Lee is just desperate, he's been out the game a while! :lol:

I was not trying to say you're ugly or anything but Lee is just desperate, he's been out the game a while! :lol:

Ryan m8.. your digger a deeper hole for yourself.. just give yourself a wee slap and be done with it. :yes:

In otherwards.. quit while your ahead :D :lol:

You guys make me laugh...... :D

I must be behind the times Lee - I thought you had a girlfriend!  :unsure:

girlfriend? hmfhhhh the car appreciates me more than the women i come across, must be the fact all the good ones are either hiding or taken!

Car = mans best friend (apparently you can take the dogs out of the equation!) :D :D

Well I have friends where you are and I must admit, none of them are single...... shame really else I'd pass on a good word - lets face it - all women like a man with a nice car - me included! :P :P

must be the fact all the good ones are either hiding or taken!

Nah they're just scared from you 'cos you ugly! :P :thumbsup:

girlfriend? hmfhhhh the car appreciates me more than the women i come across, must be the fact all the good ones are either hiding or taken!

Join the club mate... :(

Ryan... don't say anything :!Removed!:

A

car are less hassel than blokes they never talk back, always do what you ask and lets face it aftera night on the town they are still raring to go!!!!!!!!

car are less hassel than blokes they never talk back, always do what you ask and lets face it aftera night on the town they are still raring to go!!!!!!!!

Gotta disagree with that....

I asked my car to turn into a Supra - and it didnt! :D :D

:crybaby:

Gotta disagree with that....

I asked my car to turn into a Supra - and it didnt! :D :D

:crybaby:

LOL,

:lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links