Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Have I Done The Right Thing?!?!?!

playgirl

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• playgirl

• knightrider

• T V O R

• enog

Nah, mine's is 5 years old and I have only had the anti-roll bar bushes replaced 'cos they were starting to split and had a new set of discs and pads but thats in a ratio of 1:1 which is worrying! :wacko:

I have had mine a year now.. hasn't cost me a penny.. other than the mods of course.. no problems in the slightest :)

Like i said before.. great wee car :thumbsup:

do they have any down sides or bad faults?>??

They do! Some Yarii have the ability to completely change your life and so does joining TOC. :D Not too sure if that's a fault though. ;)

And welcome!

Yves.

Edit: Oooh, lookie! I'm a "guru" member now! LOL

Edited by yvvan

Yes!

It’s easy to become a little obsessed with the Yaris, and you keep driving it for no apparent reason.

Then, after you have driven it you then come on the TOC and talk about it :D

Welcome.....Not long to wait until Sunday! :thumbsup:

Great choice of car......you will not regret it.

And the forum is full of friendly people with lots of advice (Good and Bad.... but always friendly) In fact, you will love it (too much) :group-cuddles:

welcome to TOC.

We will look after you. Whatever it is you want to ask, just ask.

We are always here to help.

Don't forget to get piccys. I aint got any yet but i will have wen i get ma turbo.

welcome to TOC.

We will look after you. Whatever it is you want to ask, just ask.

We are always here to help.

Don't forget to get piccys. I aint got any yet but i will have wen i get ma turbo.

really should have took some picks when i was making the deal!!! but the dumb **** that i am didnt think of that till i got home!!! am heading up there today to c how its getting on (already im hooked) hopefully be able to get some then!!

Its a toyota! (That would be a No)... The Yaris aint no fiat thats for sure!

For those who don't know - FIAT =

Fix

It

Again

Tomorrow

So enjoy your trouble free motoring life

Fix

It

Again

Tomorrow

the funny side is that my former car is the one and only fiat punto!! and to be truly honest it aint done me too bad,?? :wacko::help: been hit up the **** twice, had a head on, which knocked gear box moutains out, engine moutains out, drive shafts etc! even moved the shassi but apart from that its been fine!!!!............. :unsure: hehe

Lucky!

In my less wise days, i had 3 fiats of varying quality... Decided it was time to throw in the towel when my fuel pump ceased for a second time pulling out onto one of the busiest roundabouts in the Manchester area!!!

Also another good acronym which i'm sure you have all heard :-

Ford -

Fix

Or

Repair

Daily

Anyway, putting my hatred of other branded cars aside, its true what the adverts say...

"Yaris - You Could Love It Too Much"

Another phenomenon is that you will be looking out for other Yaris’s on the road and the one you keep seeing will be driven by a 60 year old woman with grey hair.

I personally think it’s the same woman.

She has about a dozen different colours and model’s of Yaris and drives around all day so we have all seen her in various parts of the country.

That’s her full time job... driving a Yaris in all the major towns and cities.

If you look out today you should see her, I think she is in a Red CDX today :thumbsup:

Fix

It

Again

Tomorrow

the funny side is that my former car is the one and only fiat punto!! and to be truly honest it aint done me too bad,?? :wacko::help: been hit up the **** twice, had a head on, which knocked gear box moutains out, engine moutains out, drive shafts etc! even moved the shassi but apart from that its been fine!!!!............. :unsure: hehe

you haven't been the luckiest of ppl then.

Any ways u could have a FORD.

I am sure you won't have any problems with a yaris

Fix

It

Again

Tomorrow

you haven't been the luckiest of ppl then.

Any ways u could have a FORD.

I am sure you won't have any problems with a yaris

heres to the yaris :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :hokus-pokus: :D

Another phenomenon is that you will be looking out for other Yaris’s on the road and the one you keep seeing will be driven by a 60 year old woman with grey hair.

She has about a dozen different colours and model’s of Yaris and drives around all day so we have all seen her in various parts of the country.

If you look out today you should see her, I think she is in a Red CDX today  :thumbsup:

How true is that eh!!! :lol::lol:

I keep seeing her too.. in Dunfermline.. Falkirk.. and Bo'ness.

There has also been lots of sightings in Stirling.

Tomorrow she will be driving a Blue T-Spirit.

So playgirl.. you WILL be the youngest Yaris driver in your area.. the 1st mod should be a Blue rinse and a shampoo n set. very cheap and easy to do.... if you can pull it off get us some pics up. :lol::lol::lol:

If you look out today you should see her, I think she is in a Red CDX today  :thumbsup:

How true is that eh!!! :lol::lol:

I keep seeing her too.. in Dunfermline.. Falkirk.. and Bo'ness.

There has also been lots of sightings in Stirling.

Tomorrow she will be driving a Blue T-Spirit.

So playgirl.. you WILL be the youngest Yaris driver in your area.. the 1st mod should be a Blue rinse and a shampoo n set. very cheap and easy to do.... if you can pull it off get us some pics up. :lol::lol::lol:

could do with a new hair style...........

it is worth mentioning, that i have heard complaints about wind noise and whistling on the Yaris..

Oh, and there seems to be build quality issues on the ones manufactured in France (what would you expect)..

But thats about it, no major technical faults or anything..

it is worth mentioning, that i have heard complaints about wind noise and whistling on the Yaris..

Oh, and there seems to be build quality issues on the ones manufactured in France (what would you expect)..

But thats about it, no major technical faults or anything..

Thats true. wen i reach bout 108mph or near there my car starts whistlin n i aint got a clue what it is,

can anyone tell me

yeah, its the sound of your driving license being sucked into the nearest police station ;)

pmsl. yeh probably. aint been caught yet tho. i wonder wot speed i will do wiv my turbo?

dunno mate - sound init!

do me a favor, look down - see that - thats a keyboard, it has somewhere in the region of 105 keys, which includes one for every letter of the alphabet.. Its not a mobile phone, and it takes no extra effort to actually spell words properly, but its a lot less effort to read...

and its not big, and certainley not clever.. ;)

dunno mate - sound init!

do me a favor, look down - see that - thats a keyboard, it has somewhere in the region of 105 keys, which includes one for every letter of the alphabet.. Its not a mobile phone, and it takes no extra effort to actually spell words properly, but its a lot less effort to read...

and its not big, and certainley not clever.. ;)

lol. ok i get the picture. i have written like that for a while and i cant stop.

I dont get a whistling problem even at high speed... I have a 5dr.. dunno if that makes a diff... but watch the window seals... mine has a kink in it... and I know at least one other person who had issues with them..

other than that.. sound... reliable... great little car

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links