Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Are You Male Or Female?! If So...

silvasurfa

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• silvasurfa

• Demonic Angel

• GIDDLEPIN

• Gnome

When she goes down the pub with her mates, will you be:

A; Her hero who she is going to marry.

or...

B; A tight :censor: who she may feel embarressed about when her friends look at the ‘cheap’ ring and smirk.

Remember it has to be equal of bigger than her girlfriend’s rings.

no, this is proving to be a nightmare too!

got till october 4th... cuba...

(mike)

There are some bargains to be had on the second hand ring side and remember you don't pay VAT, Anne got a fabulous ring from an inheritance that my mother left her :thumbsup:

Yup he's right. I got a fabulous diamond solitair twice the size of a new one. They even sized it for me free of charge. If you're not superstitious about second hand rings then I'd say deffo give it a go, you cant even tell its second hand, even came in a presentation box. AND btw good luck and congratulations :thumbsup:

Have to agree with the above - dont go over board on the price if you cant afford it- she wont ask you how much it cost anyway - or she shouldnt do :(

As its an engagment ring i think she will be over the moon with anything! :hokus-pokus:

As its an engagment ring i think she will be over the moon with anything!  :hokus-pokus:

Exactly! Its still an engagement ring and no matter how much it costs it still shows your commitment to her.

Money is just paper and coins that lasts for all of 5 minutes depending on how quick you can spend it when you have it, but love lasts for an eternity! :thumbsup:

Or the bloke who's paying for the best part of a house and two weeks in cuba?!! Go easy reece, you're starting to do my head in!!! :yes:

On the other hand you don’t want to spend too much in case she throws it back at you after a silly argument and you can’t find it!

no, this is proving to be a nightmare too!

got till october 4th... cuba...

(mike)

It DOESN'T have to be expensive.. if she loves you.. she will love the ring.

As long as its gold with a real diamond.. it's right.

There are nice combinations too, like i said, my wifes is diamond and saphire.. but you get Emeralds as well (green stone) look nice.

If YOU like it.. she will love it.. even if it is a ringpull from a beer can.

I have a ruby and diamond cluster ring, monetary value is zilch, but its a family heirloom - it never leaves my finger! :thumbsup:

cfc1, i'm swingin towards ringpull!!! better stop suggesting it! :P

Anyways, ssssshhhhhhhhh!!! She'll be home soon and I might have to shoot-

Please keep the discussion going whilst i'm gone and i'll check back in later :thumbsup:

Cheers peeps... :bye:

20p toy machine outside of the Co-ops.

Sorted!

:D

kinderegg then you get the choccy

If you don't know her ring size and want to find out, do what I did when I arranged a wedding with the ring and everyting without Anne even knowing ;)

All you have to do is when all her girly friends are together get them to "try" each others rings on and the one that fits is the size you need :thumbsup:

I don't know if Anne ever cottoned on as to how the ring fitted on our wedding day ;)

20p toy machine outside of the Co-ops.

Sorted!

:D

We used to have "lucky bags" when I was young, only thing is it was a bit hit and miss as to what you got! :P :lol:

kinder egg... :drool:

very cunning Les :thumbsup: avoiding telling as many people as possible though (apart from the whole internet)

and anne, thanks for your kind words :thumbsup:

(apart from me mum you're the first to congratulate!)

very cunning Les :thumbsup: avoiding telling as many people as possible though (apart from the whole internet)

whispers it quietly - the wedding ring was too big! I got it made smaller afterwards and didnt tell him!!!! Has she got any dress rings for the right hand you could take to the shop and have 'sized' to find the right fit? If not I dont suppose she'll care! If you tell them at the shop where you buy its a surprise they should size it free of charge anyway, only took 3 days where I went

You're welcome on the congrats :)

whispers it quietly - the wedding ring was too big! I got it made smaller afterwards and didnt tell him!!!! Has she got any dress rings for the right hand you could take to the shop and have 'sized' to find the right fit? If not I dont suppose she'll care! If you tell them at the shop where you buy its a surprise they should size it free of charge anyway, only took 3 days where I went

I WANT A DIVORCE!!!!23_29_102.gif

Just a quicky as I dont want to take over this post :crybaby:

just a quicky as I dont want to take over this post :crybaby:

When she's out maybe it would be a good start to have a look at her jewellery box and see what style of rings she has in there (that is, of course assuming she does wear rings normally).

Definately don't worry about the cost, it's the thought that goes into it that counts. Jewellery comes in all shapes, sizes and prices after all. Just don't go OTT (like someone else has mentioned previously) - I'm sure she wouldnt appreciate you getting into debt for a ring.

Congratulations :)

Blue

One of the nicest rings Ive ever seen was only £180 :D

You dont need to spend much if you are both in love as so many peeps have said :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links