Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Night Out

Kerby

Well its that time again. Time for a bunch of TOC **** Heads to decend on a city somewhere in the UK. And this year we have decided over in GOLD that its going to be in Manchester.

Now i dont want anyone moaning over the location. Reason its in Manchester this year is because it was down south last year and it was only fair that it was up here. Its in a good central location for northerners and southerners to travel to. even some people from scotland if they want.

We debated this over in gold which is why its all bein done in there up until now.

This will be happenin on SATURDAY 5th NOVEMBER

Anyway we have had a word with a guy called Daniel @ Ibis Hotel Manchester Portland Street Ibis Hotel Location

Ibis Hotel

96 Portland Street

MI 4GY MANCHESTER

UNITED KINGDOM

Tel : (+44)161/2340600

Fax : (+44)161/2340610

NOW FULL

NEXT HOTEL IS MANCHESTER IBIS 10-15MIN WALK FROM PORTLAND STREET

Online Booking can be done HERE

It is a case of book your own hotel room. i am not booking them just in case someone doesnt come when they say they are. because the hotel requires deposits. Hope this is ok.

when u ring up the hotel to book the room they will take credit card details off you to gaurantee the booking and u just pay the full amount on arrival

Parking at the hotel is available. The public car park is situated under the hotel. Its £14 for 24 Hours or if u arrive after 5pm and leave before 9am the next day it is £4.50. I have been assured the car park is VERY SESURE for those who are worried.

They can offer a room for £53.95 a night. If your sharing it isnt too bad. Check in at the hotel will be at 2pm on the sat then we will be settin off for a bite to eat about 6pm. So the ladies have plenty of time to get ready :P

Once we have eaten its then off round Manchester for some Drinkin and some Boogyin.

Just post up if u can come and i will add u to the list

CUT OFF DATE FOR PEOPLE ATTENDING IS SATURDAY 22nd OCTOBER

1. Chriscanavan (Booked)

3. Chyownster (Booked)

4. Mr Bump (Booked)

7. Rhaines (Lives in a Hotel :P )

10. Christine & Paul (Booked)

11. DeejDaMechanic+3 (Booked)

12. Kev (ENVY) +1 (booked)

13. Caz

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kerby

• Demonic Angel

• ~Rach~

• Moffmo

Im game, would be rude not to, being a fellow Manchunian i cant complain on the location!

the hotel doesnt have a car park but they are local SECURE THATS SECURE LES :P car parks near by

Question mark over weather I'll go if carparks are "near by" :(

best way to look at it is that the rest of the hotels in manchester were askin about £60 - £75 a night which had parkin

the hotel doesnt have a car park but they are local SECURE THATS SECURE LES :P car parks near by

Yeah Les, we got locked in one once after a night out, they are very secure!!! :P

I'm in, also being a Mancunian... Avvvvvv It! :lol:

Chris, are we gonna go up in one car and share the parking mate or are we coming home afterwards?

Im probably bus-ing it up there, as we're selling the other car at the mo :(

Chris, you made a vital flaw! You forgot to mention the reason for the night out theres a fair few of us with birthdays close together, including mine and Darrens 21st's within a week of the night out :D

Everyone has to come, its such a wicked night out where you can get things for future blackmail purposes on other members of TOC *cough* Gareth *cough* :lol:

Well as already stated above.. I'm up for this...

Methinks I will get the train into Manc from Warrington :thumbsup: sorted :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links