Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Night Out

Kerby

reason i decided on a cut of date is cos i need numbers for food so i can let them know roughly how many people are comin. and plus to stop people umin and ayein about wheater or not they are comin. and if u look i did say that if they decided they want to come after that date to PM me

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kerby

• Demonic Angel

• ~Rach~

• Moffmo

ooooh ash you have to come! Its darrens birthday friday and we cant have a partay with out you! lol :lol:

The thing is I dont want to go back to a room and be on my own :( Rich doesnt think he will be there and I hate being on my own after a night out (and I will not be picking up a random bloke to take back with me) :P

Chris, I'm gonna have to decline, I have this hen night to pay for and something else has come up which I need to save some cash for, so scrub me off - sorry sweetie! :(

I wanted to add as well, big thanks to Mo & JJ, but its not the money, its the time and I can't really plan anything for November, just in case! I cant say anymore than that!

Edited by Demonic Angel

Manchester Portland Street Ibis is now FULL which is one of the reasons why i wanted people booked in ASAP. Manchester IBIS is still available it is about 10-15min walk from protland street. if ur too drunk a taxi will cost u a couple of quid to get to it from where the bars are

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried to Book a room at the IBIS Manchester and thats fully booked now. :(

I tried a few other hotels but because there are 3 of us going down they won't let us all stay in the same room.

Does anyone need a lodger for the night to split the cost of a room?

Cheers

Kevin

kev if u want to sneak someone in (not that i condone doin that) i have an air matress u could borrow. just go in seperately :P

• 2 weeks later...

Right guys, it was a struggle but I am now booked up. Could you add 3 of us to the final list. (Kevin, Gaz, Rick)

We managed to get a room in the Stay Inn Hotel, Blackfriars Road which is around a 1 mile away from the Ibis Hotel on Portland Street.

Whats the plan of attack, where and when should we meet up?

Thanks

Kevin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links