Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Night Out

Kerby

Well im deffo going! Just booked the time off i need for around those days! :lol: ;) Just waiting for darren now! :lol:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kerby

• Demonic Angel

• ~Rach~

• Moffmo

I might not be able to go now coz i have other plans but hopefully and miraclarously ill be there on the day

Honestly?

Cant say yet mate

didnt say I would use it on you ;)....

You -will- be there lol, you are always whinging about us not inviting you... well here you go... :P

That we do ;) muahahahahaaaaa!! ...

Oh and Sharon ;) nice one :thumbsup: as soon as you know about Darren too let me know ;)

Oh and Sharon ;) nice one :thumbsup: as soon as you know about Darren too let me know ;)

Will do hun! Will know about him tomorrow! :D

Anyone else  <_<

Sorry! It is my 21st so its not suprising my family and friends want me to be around.... :(

I promise to try and attend..... I just cant promise promise that I will..... I can't let my friend down - its her hen night but I really dont wanna let you guys down either!

So I promise I'll try, just dont beat us up too much!

Nah hon ;) I meant I might say something eeeeeevil.... cause I was in bad mood earlier at work too lol

sampled another couple of bars tonight which might be on the night out. Revolutions Vodka Bar, Loaf which are both located in Deangate Locks (where all the celebs go) and baracuda bar. all a top night out altho deansgate locks is rather expensive £8.40 for smirnoff ice, wkd and a coke :wacko:

looks like they saw u coming, deansgate locks is like the all else fails, go there approach

Could always stick your gob under an optic in the hotel bar, I remember Rach's do, although it was a fantastic night it was bloody cold, the nipples were stuck out like chapel hat pegs and that was just us fella's :P :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links