Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Night Out

Kerby

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kerby

• Demonic Angel

• ~Rach~

• Moffmo

those who are comin please get bookin ur rooms

:D :P LOL, already staying ni my room :D :D

Might have a twin that night if I'm unlucky, won't know till the week before, know it's not much help but we'll see...

Mind you, alwasy better to have a double, you never know what'll happen when you go out up here :D

Mind you, alwasy better to have a double, you never know what'll happen when you go out up here :D

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Typical Ryan :P :lol:

Ohhhhhh hun I want to make it soooooo much but having probs at the moment, I was hoping to book a room with a huge bed for me and Rich :P (just in case he was going to be there but he is not to sure if he can make it) but he will know nearer the time. B) And then I should be able to go ahead and book it. :D

Righty ho, don't wanna read htru 9 pages atm so i'm down as a possible.

Just off the bat has anyone got a sofa going spare (mite awell blag a cheaper room, not bothered wher ei sleep! :P), i'll have a looksy over the room list 2moz!

-Z

got two pretty two fierce dogs in the back oh yeh and the next door nosey neighbour if i can get rid of them were cookn on gas - lol

were cookn on gas - lol

Les (Giddlepin)is pretty good at that ;)

ryan do you got a spare room or a bath? :P

Moffmo..

I've been living in a hotel snice beginning of August and will be ni the hotel untel the end of the year at the earliest !!

No spare rooms I'm afraid...

Plus the bonus of making sure I drink my £25 budget everynight without having to spend a penny...

Home so little I don't even rent a place ni Cardiff anymore so apart from the hotel I'm homeless lol... It does have it's upsides, no cooknig, clearing up, fresh bedding every couple fo days, new towels daily.... Downsides, waist is taking a pounding with cooked bvreakies everyday and too much booze...

Moffmo..

I've been living in a hotel snice beginning of August and will be ni the hotel untel the end of the year at the earliest !!

Plus the bonus of making sure I drink my £25 budget everynight without having to spend a penny...

Home so little I don't even rent a place ni Cardiff anymore so apart from the hotel I'm homeless lol... It does have it's upsides, no cooknig, clearing up, fresh bedding every couple fo days, new towels daily.... Downsides, waist is taking a pounding with cooked bvreakies everyday and too much booze...

Why not pop to the hotel gym then Ryan and fight the flab!

Or you can exercise in your hotel room! :thumbsup: lol and I dont mean with a lady friend! I've been doing butt crunches - I want a butt like my Gold avatar (minus the tattoo! lol) and thighs like Beyonce! :D

Moffmo..

Why not pop to the hotel gym then Ryan and fight the flab!

Or you can exercise in your hotel room! :thumbsup: lol and I dont mean with a lady friend! I've been doing butt crunches - I want a butt like my Gold avatar (minus the tattoo! lol) and thighs like Beyonce! :D

Lol, I doubt there's a woman alive who doesn't want a backside like your gold avatar, what the hell are butt crunches, or should this be asked in gold?

Its where you squeeze your buttocks in and out, bit like doing body thrusts.... you can do it standing, sitting or lying down and it really tones your butt...., plus you can combine it with a buttock lift aswell for the thighs and back....

Oooh listen to me, I'm a proper Jane Fonda! :lol::lol:

No gym in the hotel and have already excersied in my room like that...

Come on it's been a couple of weeks since I've been up here !!!

No gym in the hotel and have already excersied in my room like that...

Come on it's been a couple of weeks since I've been up here !!!

So you aint been butt crunching alone then..... I dig it! ;) :P :lol::thumbsup:

Moffmo..

Can't be easy drinking £25 worth without spending a penny. Some Bladder!! :o

Supposed to behaving a night in town in a couple of week's with the peeps from work :thumbsup: Just getting practice in :D

never understood why they call Manchester "town"?? :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links