Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

99.9p Per Litre Has Arrived!

Leeky

BP Garage in Chesham today.

Drove past and saw it up at 99.9p for 'UNLEADED' not super, just 95ron  :blink:  :wacko:

£1 per litre is well and truly here folks  :crybaby:

Thats where I live and that garage actually had it over 100p the other day. I don't know how it does it with the total garage opposite always a couple of p cheaper!

Why were you driving through Chesham!

I see the american government have suspended fuel tax as the yanks are moaning it,s too expensive at 33p a litre!!! we really get shafted in this country :censor:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LORD_ED

• Moffmo

• JustJJ

• cfc1

Top Posters In This Topic

then you listen to the same old DRIVEL :censor:

being spouted about fuel tax like it isnt our fault its the oil companies.

the goverment even had the cheek to complain about BPs profits because they thought that the oil companies should pay a special tax on their profits because they make too much money :ffs:

a clear case of kettle calling tea pot black :censor:

but like someone said earlier we do nothing so therefore the goverment KEEP getting away with it.

if there was another fuel protest how many of u out there would support it if it stopped u getting to work or dropping the kids off or caused gridlock on the motorways???

i remember the press interviews during the last one maybe if people had bought this country to its knees then we wouldnt be being bled dry now :censor: :censor:

RANT OVER :D £1.00.09 FOR 97 RON :eek:

Hey Branny, theres actually a place CALLED Govan up in Scotland then? Wheres Rab gone? Hehe.

yeah, my mate lives there and in the middle of the day (1pm) he sees a guy make a comment while walking past someone with a dog, and they end up fighting, one with his dog leash chain, and the other pulls a knife. a month before that, he sees 6 guys stamping on someone's head, again on a main street in the middle of the day. it's not the first place i would choose to live in glasgow, put it that way!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links