Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Gt (first Post)

Special Red

Any one know the best people to host pictures so I can put my picture up?

Try photobucket. just upload the pics to tere then cut n paste the URL into the insert link box here. Jobs a good un. :thumbsup:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Special Red

• GT4 BOOSTER

• adamgt

• daktari

Very nice, I like em in black. They always look too high to me, will put lowering springs on mine eventually, but otherwise mine'll remain standard in appearance.

Does TOC have any window stickers I could buy or do I need to pay any membership fees in order to get them. I just need something to replace the hideous Toyota Dealers sticker in the back window!!

Go Gold Membership!! :thumbsup:

Loads of discounts for all sorts of bits and bobs. Plus you get loads of window stickers. I've replaced the big ugly one from the Dealership on my back window with a lovely big TOC one!! :D

Thanks for Vaux Complement, I know it was hard to admit but that makes you the bigger man!

Im thinking the silver membership seems more my style as that includes stickers - Come on Moderators give me some advice, and you never know I might be tempted to go gold!!!

you can have my stickers , i just joined £2 postage will do

you can have my stickers , i just joined £2 postage will do

I've got a feeling your taking the Mick Mr Booster but if not I'll have em!

I found my first and only pet hate, in order to sit comfortably in the rear seats you need to be the same as a Umpa Lumpa!

I found my first and only pet hate, in order to sit comfortably in the rear seats you need to be the same as a Umpa Lumpa!

What an earth possessed you to sit in the rear seats :rolleyes:

1. Rear seats are for (small) passengers, not owners

2. Passengers slow you down :thumbsup:

3. I have sat in the rear, its not my car and Nia's friend was to old to fold in. I am 6'2" and yes, they are small :(

Nice looking car mate!

Giles

The 5th gen is the same mate.. in fact I think you will be hard pressed to find a jap coupe that will seat people in the rear with any comfort.

Nice car by the way.. i must say i like the white on black look. :thumbsup: Enjoy.

I have had 2 5th gen celica's in the past (pop up lights one) and loved them to bits.

Regards

Fizz

Fizz the alloys are silver, but I can see what you mean! I dont know if you bothered looking at my astra but I was maybe thinking of going Black with the alloys or anthracite, what do you think?

As for the back seats, I was only in them as I was p!ssed and my mate was paraletic so it was far easier to put him in the front! I'd say letting my girlfriend drive was the biggest mistake as she was giving it some on the way home trying to make us both throw up! She denies this but I know she's a Cheeky Cow like that!

Anthracite for sure as it just gives it a subtle aggressive look... :)

And i would never let my lass drive the Celica or the MR2.. lol.. then again, im T-Total so i would never be in the same situation. :P

Mate, my girl is used to driving cars alot quicker than my Celica and the Astra link I put up is what she drives on the weekend and thats currently pulling 5.8 to 60!

I know what you mean about letting women drive but I got lucky as mine not only love driving and cars but also has two season tickets at Old Trafford! Imagine your girlfriend telling you to hurry up as there will be no good seats left in the pub to watch the match, I know, Im lucky!

*waits for the dirty southerners to take the p!ss*

Good luck to ya buddy and enjoy.. my lass hates all the cars i buy and also hates football!

And less said the better on the subject of the trafford fans as i am a Liver fan.. :P

Well, mate we all have our faults! :thumbsup:

I think we are in for a good one on Sunday though. Cant see either team settling for a point so should make for a good game.

'Gary Neville is a red, is a red, is a red, Gary Neville is a red , he hates scousers'

Well, mate we all have our faults! :thumbsup:

I think we are in for a good one on Sunday though. Cant see either team settling for a point so should make for a good game.

'Gary Neville is a red, is a red, is a red, Gary Neville is a red , he hates scousers'

Faults.. bahh.. :lol:

Thats actually quite amusing and yeah.. should be a good one.. :yes:

As you can see no whale tale

I personally dont think the ST/GT can pull it off. You need to have a high performance car for a big spoiler i think. Looks awesome on the GT4! True WRC! :drool:

I personally dont think the ST/GT can pull it off. You need to have a high performance car for a big spoiler i think. Looks awesome on the GT4! True WRC! :drool:

Mate I dont think any car looks good with a Whale Tale other than a cosworth!

Mate I dont think any car looks good with a Whale Tale other than a cosworth!

The cosworth has a 'whale tale' which is different to the GT4 high rise spoiler, not whale tale.

Anyway, you will see sence one day! WRC spoiler is the best! :drool:

high rise spoilers may look ok , but on the wrc gt4 , also the gt4 st205 it knocks upto 20kmh from the top end speed.

pointless info yes , it makes little difference i know , before the flaming starts.

other stats are a stock st205 will overcome a wrc version in a straight line dash .reason being the wrc is heavier with all its useless added bits that dont work.

high rise spoilers may look ok , but on the wrc gt4 , also the gt4 st205 it knocks upto 20kmh from the top end speed.

pointless info yes , it makes little difference i know , before the flaming starts.

other stats are a stock st205 will overcome a wrc version in a straight line dash .reason being the wrc is heavier with all its useless added bits that dont work.

So when you gettin round to fitting riser blocks to yours?

You know it looks great! Really completes the aggressive look of the GT4! B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links