Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's The Alternatives?

dave.m

Not sure a LR would make it through that and if the mud didn't stop it the question would be whether the driver drowned in the water leaks before it broke down or after? Keep the FastTrack handy.

car_photo_277440_7.jpg

"It looks as if off-roading giant Hummer has got its range all wrapped up. The latest special edition from the struggling 4x4 maker – the Black Chrome edition – is as bling as its name implies. Coming exclusively to Europe, it gets ‘gangsta’ black chrome finish on the grille, kick plates and 21-inch wheels.

There are three new paint colours, including Sedona Metallic, as seen here. And no H2 owner worth his salt would be happy without luxury – so leather trim also comes as standard. Only 1,300 of the 4x4s are being produced, presumably because of July’s 61 per cent worldwide sales drop compared to the same period last year. A GM spokeswoman said it’s undecided whether the car would be sold in the UK."

Sorry Chatman :crybaby:

A GM spokeswoman said it’s undecided whether the car would be sold in the UK."

Sorry Chatman :crybaby:

Na Still be cheaper to import one..... Then I could get to 30" wheels....

Na Still be cheaper to import one.....

Probably very true! :angry:

Then I could get to 30" wheels....

:no::lol::lol::lol: Gangster bling wheels! B)

Jeep Wrangler 2.8 CRD Sport 4x4

218884634.jpg218883598.jpg

The first drive report here.

Oh.......and a bit of plumbing for Anchorman to sink his teeth into! :lol::lol:

218883467.jpg

Hmmm lets not forget the £400+ pounds to keep it on the road each year :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mazda CX-9

car_photo_278163_25.jpg

car_photo_278160_25.jpg

Ooh looks nice in white.....

North America’s 2008 truck of the year is heading to Europe. The CX-9 enjoyed its European debut today in Moscow and is another sporty SUV crossover from Mazda which seems to confirm the Japanese brands intent on its future within the sector - particularly in Russia.

Sounds good but wait.................

Look at this bit...............

Under the bonnet is a 3.7-litre V6 unit, mated to a six-speed automatic gearbox that also has a manual shift mode. It delivers 366Nm of torque, 273bhp and a 0-62mph time of 10.1 seconds, with CO2 emissions at 309g/Km. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG.............. sell a lot over here then................

See other pictures and more write up HERE

I don't remember Lada's looking this! :eek:

27888115348.jpg278881157321.jpg

"This is the new Lada C-Cross, an SUV crossover concept unveiled by the Russian company at the Moscow motor show.

Described by Lada as combining “advanced features of a town car and off-roader”, the C-Cross is slightly larger than a Ford Focus and uses permanent four-wheel drive.

Though currently only a design study and not due for production, the C-Cross points towards future design language for Lada, which is still the largest Russian car maker, accounting for 20 per cent of the domestic market – or 663,500 cars - in 2007.

It’s also possible that Renault could provide parts and funding for the C-Cross; the French manufacturer bought a 25 per cent stake in Avtovaz (Lada’s parent company) last year."

But the two R's strike fear into my heart........Russian and Renault! :fear::fear:

Call the AA...they're going to be busy :lol::lol::lol:

SEAT Tribu

2788810415.jpg27888104124.jpg

"Seat's love affair with the internet continues to blossom; yesterday trademark office renderings of its Exeo saloon leaked onto the web, and now the blogosphere has given us a first look at the Tribu SUV.

The Tiguan-based model is due in early 2010 as a rival for Honda's CR-V and the Toyota RAV-4. It was originally shown as a three-door concept at last September's Frankfurt motor show, but Seat appears to have registered a five-door design for now.

These renderings show that the production Tribu (the name is Spanish for tribe) will tone down the concept's extreme styling slightly, while also incorporating the flared side flanks seen on the recently launched Ibiza.

The leaked details don't stretch to engine options, but expect the Tribu to feature the 2.0-litre petrol and common-rail diesel motors from its sister VW, along with a slightly cheaper price tag."

:mellow:

Just an observation:

Was passed this morning on the motorway by a Ford Kuga...... who was shifting! :lol::lol:

Any, on this section of motorway, the surface is quite good, quite smooth, no lumps or bumps but I noticed the the back end of the Kuga was continually jogging up and down. :huh:

You know when you see a sports car or modified car with rock hard suspension, it crashes over the slightest lump in the road but the body remains in total control, well this was the opposite. It was floating Citroen like, not able to settle at all.

It was almost has if it was under damped! :unsure:

Very strange. :blink:

SEAT Tribu

2788810415.jpg27888104124.jpg

:mellow:

Looks like SEAT still have plenty of black plastic wheel arch extenders left from their previous 4x4 efforts ready to be screwed onto the Tiguan :lol:

of all these "contenders" I think the one that looks the nicest is probably the VW Tiguan.

That Lada looks surprisingly good - except you would buy it, park it in your driveway and a week later, you would find it next door having 'liberated' your neighbours garden.

of all these "contenders" I think the one that looks the nicest is probably the VW Tiguan.

That Lada looks surprisingly good - except you would buy it, park it in your driveway and a week later, you would find it next door having 'liberated' your neighbours garden.

No doubt it would have "mined" the driveway ready for when they came home :blowup:

I've noticed that the rear bumper valance flaps about in the wind on some Fords. The plastic is very thin.

I like the Kuga but I'm not sure how durable it will be.

That Lada is nicer looking than a RAV! Any French involvement puts me off as well though Fuj'

I've noticed that the rear bumper valance flaps about in the wind on some Fords. The plastic is very thin.

I've noticed this on the 2nd gen (I think) Mondeos especially - flapping about so much it looks about to tear off :eek:

Well hush my mouth, never thought I would EVER say this but that Lada IS very nice :shutit: :shutit: :shutit:

Dont know if its just me but recently I have noticed a few new cars that we have talked about in this thread

actually on the road. A few look a whole lot better (and some worse) in the flesh, the Vauxhall Antara is one

I keep seeing. Changed my opinion on this one its really not bad looking, but probably crap, well I heard the

gearbox is anyway. But for looks I'm giving it the :thumbsup:

I've noticed this on the 2nd gen (I think) Mondeos especially - flapping about so much it looks about to tear off :eek:

Oh, this just wasn't a plastic trim on the Kuga I seen, it was the whole of the rear of the car :o I could see the rear roof line bobbing up and down in a most uncontrolled way :eek:

I think after a long journey anybody in the rear seats would feel most sea-sick! :boat::sick:

That Lada is nicer looking than a RAV! Any French involvement puts me off as well though Fuj'

Oh yes! :help::lol:

"New model from Nissan

• Sporty crossover smaller than Qashqai

• Diesel Murano coming too

• Special edition Qashqai

Nissan have announced plans to make another crossover vehicle.

This new car will sit below the successful Qashqai and will be built at the company's Sunderland factory.

Like the Qashqai, this new model will have a lofty driving position, but will have a sportier emphasis.

Expect the new model within the next 12 months.

Diesel Murano

A little further off will be a diesel powered Murano.

Nissan hasn't yet said which diesel engine it will use to power the Murano, but says the car will be available within two years.

Special edition Qashqai

What will be here before the end of the year is a special edition Qashqai called the Sound and Style.

Style means 18-inch alloy wheels, metal roof rails and silver door handles and grille. It has part-leather upholstery and carbon fibre trim.

Sound comes courtesy of an upgraded Bose stereo system. Sound and Style Qashqais will be available with either the two-litre petrol or diesel engines and will cost £500 more than the range-topping Tekna models."

All Qashqai's should be :blowup::blowup::blowup:

Never have a i hated a vehicle with such passion maybe the drivers should be :2guns::2guns:

Yes i need :help::help: over this :lol::thumbsup:

Never have a i hated a vehicle with such passion maybe the drivers should be :2guns::2guns:

It's OK cab... we're not fans of them either.. but we hate the Honka Child Refuse Vehicle more...:2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns:

The Nissan fell down the ugly tree right behind the Honka.....

It's OK cab... we're not fans of them either.. but we hate the Honka Child Refuse Vehicle more...:2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns:

The Nissan fell down the ugly tree right behind the Honka.....

Maybe this is the point where i confess to working for Honda UK, up until 3.5 mths ago...............................

Old CRV - Not the best - the definition of body role

New 07 CRV - Really like it - not pretty though

:thumbsup:

I really liked the look of my old Honda HR-V, and the Hondas in general, IMO, are very good looking cars ....

But the current CRV :blink: - it really is the red headed step-child of the Honda Family :sick:

Maybe this is the point where i confess to working for Honda UK, up until 3.5 mths ago...............................

Old CRV - Not the best - the definition of body role

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Glad you see the light in the end.....

I really liked the look of my old Honda HR-V, and the Hondas in general, IMO, are very good looking cars ....

But the current CRV :blink: - it really is the red headed step-child of the Honda Family :sick:

The drive is worth more than the dodgy looks, the lift up tailgate is a definate improvement IMO, the dash is also 10x better than the old car, std ESP is nice.

Nothing wrong with the RAV though, however i think its looks are getting more sedate with each model, which is a shame.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links