Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's The Alternatives?

dave.m

Dave.. That looks like something a BMW X6 would leave behind after filling up with Laxative :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Dave.. That looks like something a BMW X6 would leave behind after filling up with Laxative :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Which is exactly why its cool :thumbsup::lol:

Quite like that........but it could be the big wheels and high stance they always draw these concepts with :unsure:

What it looks like in the metal could be different :huh:

Talking about the Kuga, read somewhere, they are dropping value like a brick off a skyscraper and you could pick up year old examples for near half price. :o

• 2 weeks later...

New baby X1 is ready for action!

car_photo_315937_7.jpg

BMW is adding another ‘X’ in its family SUVs box! Following in the tyre tracks of the X5, X3 and X6 comes the X1 – the baby of the range and the fourth X model in the firm’s portfolio.

The X1 is a strict five-seater, and prices start at £22,600 for the sDrive 18d. This is the most economical model, with its 143bhp 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel promising 54.3mpg.

That beats the RAV then...... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

See article HERE.......

*cough* 2 wheel drive *cough*

;)

The X1 is also available with X-drive. The model shown is not the launch model. The launch model will be the 2 ltr 170bhp diesel in either 2 or 4 wheel drive and the twin turbo diesel as well. The 18d (still a 2 litre engine) isn,t launched till after the main launch in October ( sometime in Dec 09)

Regards Clare

Traveling to work this morning in normal rush hour crawl.... :angry::angry:

And up pulls a new Audi Q5 next to me.... looks very nice... and from the front it's hard to tell it apart from it's bigger brother the Q7...

audi_q5-3_0w.jpg

I would have taken a picture on my phone... but behind me was a marked police car so thought best not to hold my ohone... :unsure::unsure:

One of the mum's at the lad's school has an Audi Q5.....

.....but it's white! :shutit:

.....but it's white! :!Removed!:

well with all the sun we had here :lol:

Good God i've only just seen the Q5 now they have a Q3............ :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Form an orderly Q! This is the Q3, the car that’s set to become the latest addition to Audi off-roader line-up, and our exclusive images show precisely how the curvy and compact 4x4 is shaping up

car_photo_316636_7.jpg

See story HERE

Front looks awful

Yup, I agree. That grille looks like one of those gratings you see over storm water outlets at the coast.

• 1 month later...

Looks like the ugly tree has a few more branches now.... :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

car_photo_326500_7.jpg

Read article HERE

And this will be good.... along with the 5 year warranty.....Toyota take note here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

258991127549234x155.jpg

Read the article HERE

• 4 months later...

4.4 or 4.3 facelift ????????

rav-2.jpg

phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links