Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's The Alternatives?

dave.m

My pal out in Gibraltar fancies one of these Bitsuslashie ASX thingies. http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/asx/images.aspx

Anybody spotted one yet?

Not seen one yet but the spec is pretty damm good. Hmmmm! With the demise of the XT5 this looks like a good alternative. See what the 4.4RAV is like first maybe.

Hi Dave,

my brother has just swopped his XT5 for the current version of this. I arranged the deal for him but IMHO whilst it has most of the bells and whistles of the XT5, the internal finish reminds me of a motorway service station :o

PS. His XT5 is now in the posession of my daughter who thinks that all her birthdays have come at once :thumbsup:

Your daughter is one VERY lucky girl thumbsup.gif

My pal out in Gibraltar fancies one of these Bitsuslashie ASX thingies. http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/asx/images.aspx

Anybody spotted one yet?

I live near the main UK Mitsu dealer, they had a trailer load turn up the other week, they look good inside and they have a spare wheel, ok it is a skinny, daft that the first thing I look for now is a spare wheel! and as to how it drives, I will try in a couple of weeks to get a test drive.

Gus

• 4 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Always liked the Kuga, nearly bought one. But it's too small and we struggled to get pushchair in the boot and I felt squashed driving it. This concept doesn't look radically different though, just a bit more bling by the looks.

Mazda CX7, I thought this was being pitched higher up the market, against the likes of the Lexus RX300.

I believe it's been out a while in the US?

Of course it is and its been out a while in the UK as well (also now a 2.2d)

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not SUV related, but just been looking on line at the new Lexus hybrid. Now it may just be me, but are Lexus now cloning Mazda's ?

Their IS 200 range is a clone of the Mazda 6, and now this ? you decide thumbsup.gif

Lexus CT - My link

Mazda3 - My link

Couldn't possibly be ? Could it ? The NEXT RAV4 eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

My link

Couldn't possibly be ? Could it ? The NEXT RAV4 eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

My link

Mixed reactions from some of the posters on that site. Some of them may have mastered the tricky art of walking upright too. Some probably haven't.

Interesting to note the Kia comparisons. I hope they are right. Spare wheel, 7 year guarantee...............

Is it pretty? No, but what 4x4 is? The 4.1 looks a proper country Jeep type work horse, with enough country cred to save you the bother of ever washing it. There are dozens in faithful everyday service around the lanes of Dartmoor. The 4.2 has a certain retro elegance and is very, very comfortable. The 4.3? Not my idea of a style icon but those of you who have one like it, so more power to ya. So the 4.4, if that is what it is? An improvement apart from those cheap and nasty rear lights. That big front overhang won't do to well in a farmyard or gateway but us folk down yur iddn't where the money is.

Mike D

crunching another carrot......... :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...

And it,s built in Spain by Seat!!!!!! Is that what you call multi-tasking?

Regards Clare

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Rav4 EV Tesla update.

My link

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED (SOME OF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

THE NEW HONDA CRV

My link

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links