Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's The Alternatives?

dave.m

I agree Dave, that tailgate was good with the drop down lower section.

So I guess the french are taking a good japanese car, sticking their own gubbins in it

and turning it into a s^it car :rolleyes:

So I guess the french are taking a good japanese car, sticking their own gubbins in it

and turning it into a s^it car :rolleyes:

To be known as the 'Merdesubishi' then..................... :euro:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of focus groups, but in this case someone should have said something about "Duster".

Anyway, looking for front windows wind deflectors and I see from previous posts you got the Toyota ones. Do they do the job well?

I'm not a fan of focus groups, but in this case someone should have said something about "Duster".

Anyway, looking for front windows wind deflectors and I see from previous posts you got the Toyota ones. Do they do the job well?

Had the Toyota ones on my previous Rav (4.2). They do work well and give a more distinctive look

especially if you have privacy glass a la XT-R, they match well. Easy to fit (think I done a thread on fitting)

but need an ambient temp of about 15C when fitting. A hairdryer helps. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey this thread is popular! Getting up 55k views. You should publish it Dave!!!

Hey this thread is popular! Getting up 55k views. You should publish it Dave!!!

Think we should drop the reference in the title to the Focus and pin it ?

Might be a good idea Dave - it is extremely popular. How about I put the SDS's inside the technical hints and pin this?

Anyone else have an opinion???

Hi Anchorman,

the idea of pinning the thread in the first section of the forum makes a lot of sense. The downside is that you have to check the date of the last post to tell if something has been added. Being a lazy old b****r, I tend to look at the postings at the top of the unpinned section for new information and updates on old posts ( RFT's, Spare Wheels, Sucessor to the RAV etc ). If I have a need for technical advice, my first port of call is the pinned section.

If you do pin it, would it be possible to look at the "hit" rate before and after pinning, say over 6 months. It might provide some useful information to the Moderators and Maintenance guys about the way the site is used and generate ideas for future site development. Just my two 'penorth! :thumbsup:

The downside is that you have to check the date of the last post to tell if something has been added.

No you don't Chris. As long as you are logged in, if you click on the little orange box to the left of the subject title, it will take you to the first unread post and only reappear if there are new posts.

I will have a play at pinning it this weekend.

Ta.

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

Mini grows up?

LINK

4WD version sounds like it will have many of the characteristics that RAV drivers look for :unsure:

Mini grows up?

LINK

4WD version sounds like it will have many of the characteristics that RAV drivers look for :unsure:

The clubman is ugly but that is plain repugnant!!! A mini is a mini, clue is in the name!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sounds like it will !Removed! shift though! Does it come with a free petrol station?!?

Hi Dave,

my brother has just swopped his XT5 for the current version of this. I arranged the deal for him but IMHO whilst it has most of the bells and whistles of the XT5, the internal finish reminds me of a motorway service station :o

PS. His XT5 is now in the posession of my daughter who thinks that all her birthdays have come at once :thumbsup:

Dunno if this is what the beancounter crowd would call a "direct competitor" to a RAV...

...but I likes the look of it :drool:

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2010/10/2011-saab-9-4x-suv-revealed-high-res.html

Not keen on the 18 mpg, though :blink:

I have a nagging suspicion that I wouldn't like the price tag either :wacko:

That is about the only other car I would seriously consider alongside a RAV (not that engine).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links