Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Dating Service..

JappyBeast

im just single because im not dating anyone haha

Thats got to be the best and truest reason out there! :lol:

I'm right-handed though, so that reason doesnt wash with me

I think my reason is that no man wants to commit to a girl who has two cats.... I mean its a big responsibility to take on! :yes:

I love pussies - the more the merrier :drool::yahoo:

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• Demonic Angel

• JappyBeast

• Norfolk n Chance

me too... and i've still not got a date... lol

Tell me about it - you'd think our PM inboxes would be stuffed full of offers..... ;) :lol:

oooh is miles away lol

Awww not worth the distance then.... I'm gonna go sit in the corner and cry now.... :crybaby::lol:

Its ok Gaz.... I understand....

I bet if I was a pretty as Andie you'd be round in a shot :crybaby:

Only messin' with ya mate! :lol::thumbsup:

haha em

looks are only half the package

Mate - thats what you say to girls who are mingers! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No hope for me then! Might as well join the convent now!

no, others may but not me, i would rather sit and drink/eat/whatever with someone whjo i get on with and have a laugh rather than someone who is a stunner but no personality at all. and i think you look alright from your personal pic

before gaz gets the limelight again, I think you will find my rates very reasonable.

I have been told i am ridulously cheap. But alot of money at the same time.

Review of the TOC DATING SERVICE thread:

Well, what an incredibly sad start to the thread. A silly suggestion, a unexplainable thought in someones head.

Well I never! I must eat on humble pie as the thread shot up to a record 13 pages in very little time. Incredible you may exclaim. It MUST be a record.

I'm afraid dear readers, that It is not. As the thread contains posts from what seems ONLY JappyBeast, Hou and Gaz, Em, Andie and last but not least no feeking chance.

The thread displays a wonder mixture of emotions, flirts and !Removed! hints. This thread has been fairly entertaining as members of the forum knock their selves back in the hope that someone brings them back up again, and behold. Their wish is granted. Its a lovely little world we live in. The worrying thing is why are people bringing themselves down. Its a tradegy which must be sorted respect due.

All in all, its a mildly amusing thread, with comedy, and depression which gives the reader a feeling of eurphoria as they feel better off at the members unfortunate ways.

I rate this thread 3/5 with the advice that Hou gives me back my wii, andie and em get out to the pubs in there best cloths and pull (*That bloke from adam sandler films says: YOU CAN DO IT), that Gaz and Hou actually announce theirself as !Removed!, becuase they obvoiusly are. And to norfolknchance to Chin up son.

And to norfolknchance to Chin up son.

Chin up?!

Right, let's get this sorted then!

Single guy, 24, likes animal's (especially pussy's), GSOH seeks single, female to share romantic times with.

Right, done. No use having a dating thread without posting a lonely hearts statement!

Now to await the replies!! :thumbsup:

*gone to check inbox

And to norfolknchance to Chin up son.

Chin up?!

Right, let's get this sorted then!

Single guy, 24, likes animal's (especially pussy's), GSOH seeks single, female to share romantic times with.

Right, done. No use having a dating thread without posting a lonely hearts statement!

Now to await the replies!! :thumbsup:

*gone to check inbox

Note: Female!!

Gaz, i'm flattered but you're with Hou!

lol this thread is soooo amuzing!

and yup em... you'd think we'd have a ton of offers by now... pft...

Guest MrMojo

Matt,,

you make me laugh so much ya fool, keep the good work up fella,

Emski n Andie, ya know you want some Mo lovin, don't be afraid to ask, i won't say no ......... Straight away!!, that's as much of an offer as you're gonna get from me ladies. :lol:

Mo.

lol this thread is soooo amuzing!

and yup em... you'd think we'd have a ton of offers by now... pft...

These guys are useless

Lets do what Moffmo suggested and get dolled up and go out on the pull! :thumbsup:

You coming to JAE btw?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links