Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Dating Service..

JappyBeast

You're like a broken record.... :lol:

Bovvered? Date? Bovvered? :lol:

I ain't bovvered! :lol:

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• Demonic Angel

• JappyBeast

• Norfolk n Chance

You're like a broken record.... :lol:

Bovvered? Date? Bovvered? :lol:

I ain't bovvered! :lol:

last guy I dated used to frequent this site!! I reckon you lot sent him over to Celica club on purpose to screw my head up!!! :censor:

Thats the great thing about this forum, my girlfriend isnt on it!

pmsl!! Naughty!!

That was the bad thing about dating a guy from a forum... HIS girlfriend WAS on it!! :!Removed!: ahhh well, that's another story!! lol

What would happen if she signed up then?

I dont think I would be myself!!!

Just the thought of her watching me!

She might ask why you started a dating thread!! :lol:

I dont think I would be myself!!!

Just the thought of her watching me!

awww that's mean!! I dunno...see you're prooving my point about men and that whole assh*le thing! lol

She might ask why you started a dating thread!! :lol:

Just thought it would be fun for everyone to get it on!!!

TOC has always been my thing tho!

I'm not an a$$hole!

I'm just convinced there's a secret society at school when all the girls go off to cookery or something. A$$hole 101 where they teach all the males the art of a$$holism, and don't let them leave till it's perfected!!

In the last 2 years I've dated a conman, that was arrested at my house and put me in the national press AND cosmopolitan!!

A married bloke that forgot to tell me that bit till i bumped into him in asda with his missus

An alcoholic that called me a <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ing c*** in front of my young children! and smashed up my bathroom

And a guy i fell for BIG time that did the whole i'm only with her for financial reasons etc, then found out there was an engagement ring and so on... just real messy, I even found her number and text her everything! She didn't say a word, just let it be...never understood that one. Used to go to meets together all over, quite risky really cos we could have bumped into anyone!

So I dunno, the a$$holes are definitely winning the percentage at the mo......

I've had my fair share of twonks too... but not all guys are bad.... I've met some lovely ones, just sadly things never seem to work out the way I'd like them to! :lol:

I might be a cynical single old spinster woman now but I'll never give up on the fact there are good men in the world - they're generally either taken or gay though!

And I know what Jappy means.... when my ex Rich joined up (when we were together), I felt I had to be different on here... it wasn't nice actually... so totally agree with that statement :yes:

Dont let the world grind you up guys :) or youll wind up like me.... your own worst enemy!

Let that inner beauty shine through and never forget ... there's only one of each of you and that makes you special by definition....

When looking at my most recent gf's I actually ask what it is about ME that made me get with them.... I havent worked that out yet but i know when i do .... I can change it and make myself less of a guy who is sadly attracted to gals that arent entirely good for me....

maybe theres something in this that parallels some of your experiences.....

Regs

J

So do I... but every day that passes I feel more and more like one! :lol:

Shall I just be a cynical single old woman instead then? :lol:

Your choice or theirs?!! :lol:

I went thru a stage where all my relationships wouldnt pass 3 months.

Yeah I did as well... I guess I just got bored really quickly because I ended them all (bar one, he finished with me and I was gutted, lovely guy though, I'm still in touch with him even though this was like 6 years ago!)

Then obviously there was Rich which lasted 3 years and we lived together for 2 and we all know how that ended!

And well, I've changed so much since this time last year but I dunno, maybe I think its for the worst that I'm more confident and happy with my life because blokes just don't seem to dig that! :lol:

But I'm happy with myself and my life and I'm not going to change that, so I'll just have to live with it! :yes:

The 'one that got away' still haunts me tho. :(

Good job your girlfriend isn't on this site!!

And well, I've changed so much since this time last year but I dunno, maybe I think its for the worst that I'm more confident and happy with my life because blokes just don't seem to dig that! :lol:

That's the best way to be!

Personally, i'd rather be with someone who was happy with who they are and what they've got, than someone who tries to be something they're not! :thumbsup:

That's the best way to be!

Personally, i'd rather be with someone who was happy with who they are and what they've got, than someone who tries to be something they're not! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I'm not & I'd rather everybody else just be themselves, nobody's perfect so just be yourself & if people don't like you, sod them, there'll be loads who do

i hate the ones that got awayy I currently have 3 of them, it depresses me but everything happens for a reason

and all you women arent perfect either

my last 4 for example

tammy - was with for over 3 years, werent intimate with her for 18months due to problems with her, loved her to bits but it didnt work, lived 100 miles away and caught her texting someone naughty twice

Vicky - turned out to be a psycho, simple as, ruined my new years, i ended up with a broken hand due to losing my rag

Jodie - Tried claiming to be preggers, had a drink problem, did drugs and her best friend was her mum

Fi - Was great with her until she decided to become a stripper and work most nights, didnt work out at all!

im just planning on staying single for a while you women are all evil

were not all evil!

I beg to differ and stand with Hou on this one,, in my experience you are all Evil.....

You can't help it, it's just how you are!! :lol:

Mo.

Im not evil Mo.... Random, Weird, Strange, Odd etc... but not evil :thumbsup: :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links