Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Dating Service..

JappyBeast

Guest MrMojo

Suppose i can give you that J,

would deffo agree with random weird strange odd stuff tho hun :lol: but all in a good way i suppose or summat,,

Mo.

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• Demonic Angel

• JappyBeast

• Norfolk n Chance

Suppose i can give you that J,

would deffo agree with random weird strange odd stuff tho hun :lol: but all in a good way i suppose or summat,,

Mo.

Yes yes I love you too lol :rolleyes:

Guest MrMojo

nah not me m8,

they still all snakes, and to make it worse another one crawled out the wood work last night grr n also more grrrrrr

Mo.

pmsl lol...

Hissssssssssssssssssssssssss :P well I gotta at least act the part huh?

nah not me m8,

they still all snakes, and to make it worse another one crawled out the wood work last night grr n also more grrrrrr

Mo.

tell uncle Hou about it all later dude!

THo come to think of it...

I dont look very snake-like (arent they sposed to be slim n elegant?)

I dont sound overly snake-like (no elongated SSSSS words)

My tongue certainly aint forked see :P

and oh yeah... I got arms n legs...

hmmm :P

mebbe have to run with a different animal :P

Although snakes are cunning, sly, resourceful, powerful and can choke the life out of a man.... ;) hehehehe

So do I... but every day that passes I feel more and more like one! :lol:

Shall I just be a cynical single old woman instead then? :lol:

depends on how 'old' you are hun. got a feelng you're probably younger than me in which case i'll just find the nearest cosy chair and find a knitting pattern!! :yahoo:

Bit of both really!

The 'one that got away' still haunts me tho. :(

oooooo you and me both! That's freaky. I wrote a poem about my one...not that he got away, more like I let him go cos I knew it wasn't gonna be...even though I loved him more than anything...

http://www.we-love-poems.net/readpoem.asp?Ref=9105

the 'what if' ones are always the hardest huh!

I like to think some guys think of me as "the one who got away"

More often than not its "the one I got rid of" :lol:

I know I sound bitter about it, but I'm not, I seriously laugh at my bad luck with blokes and I laugh with the guys at work when they rip the mickey out of me for being a singleton... in fact we probably won't have much to talk about when I do get a boyfriend! :lol:

Bit of both really!

oooooo you and me both! That's freaky. I wrote a poem about my one...not that he got away, more like I let him go cos I knew it wasn't gonna be...even though I loved him more than anything...

Oh dont get me started on "the one that got away" my situation is much the same as HrMajestyUK's ...let him go etc etc but the only difference is I still love him and now he is my best mate :rolleyes: I have had a couple of peeps ask me out but tbh Im not ready for that yet if ever. :unsure:

Unless he has seductive brown eyes, long eye lashes, semi fit body, a tight ****, looks sooo hot in T shirts and jeans and knows how to keep me on an even keel..........when that man comes along, he can have me.

Bit of both really!

Oh dont get me started on "the one that got away" my situation is much the same as HrMajestyUK's ...let him go etc etc but the only difference is I still love him and now he is my best mate :rolleyes: I have had a couple of peeps ask me out but tbh Im not ready for that yet if ever. :unsure:

Unless he has seductive brown eyes, long eye lashes, semi fit body, a tight ****, looks sooo hot in T shirts and jeans and knows how to keep me on an even keel..........when that man comes along, he can have me.

Unfortunately I've got a few of those situations!

Here I am tonight fighting the urge to text someone to see if they're ok even though it was my choice to knock it on the head. Long story, very very messy. Put it this way, took him to a meet once, he left early, and the girl next to me put her hand in the air and said 'who though he was a pr*ck' and EVERYONE raised their hand!! Imagine how I felt?! Yes, at times he's been a real a** to me, and he's still in a situation that I'm not comfortable with, and I know I should walk away, and NEVER look back.... so how come I'm sat here looking at my phone?

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Herod had the right idea...drown the bleeding lot of them at birth!!! :wacko:

nah not me m8,

Mo.

at least you wasnt in the middle of nailing your dream girl last night, then she stops because she misses her ex and felt it wrong to go at it in the marital bed

damn women :censor: arghhhhhhhhh

King Herod had the right idea...drown the bleeding lot of them at birth!!! :wacko:

Err, King Herod's execution of Choice was by the sword .................. You're obviously confusing him with King Canute - or with a sack of unwanted Kittens :unsure:

Anyway ,

in defence of men ( as we seem to be taking a bit of stick in this thread ), you're far better off without us :unsure:

I have brown eyes :D

I was told i have long lashes :D

I am sure if you have beer goggles I am semi fit :P

I have a nice *****, my best feature according to my ex, and a few of the lasses at work :D

I can pull off the jeans and t-shirt look :P

even keel...erm i know how to treat my women to fancy meals and nice presents when the right time arises

nah not me m8,

Mo.

at least you wasnt in the middle of nailing your dream girl last night, then she stops because she misses her ex and felt it wrong to go at it in the marital bed

damn women :censor: arghhhhhhhhh

pmsl!!! oh dear.... (sorry trying not to laugh, but that really really really cracked me up!!!)

***** on a bike!!!

this is turning into a oh woe is me thread!!!!..

Mo.

It is not either... lol and they say us women exaggerate!

Just wondering what the appeal is of the assh*les? Do you guys have the same thing with women? Is there any truth in this treat em mean to keep em keen theory?

I have brown eyes :D

I was told i have long lashes :D

I am sure if you have beer goggles I am semi fit :P

I have a nice *****, my best feature according to my ex, and a few of the lasses at work :D

I can pull off the jeans and t-shirt look :P

even keel...erm i know how to treat my women to fancy meals and nice presents when the right time arises

Get yer coat, sounds like you pulled!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links