Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Dating Service..

JappyBeast

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• Demonic Angel

• JappyBeast

• Norfolk n Chance

My sausage is staying frozen tonight.

pmsl... better than it being all limp and well... ummmm... oh sh*t I'm gonna get myself in trouble again huh! Time to shut up!!! :censor:

What happened to all the fun?????

The mood has changed in this thread, I don't think it has evolved in the way in which it was hoped it would. The last 3 pages have totally changed the entire feeling of fun and frolics here. Wonder why???

Well I'm still single, but I've decided I'm going to live my life like a Bollywood film and break into song and dance everytime I meet a bloke.... I reckon that might work.... :lol:

Just not anything recent by Natasha Bedingfield and I'll be sorted! :thumbsup:

Well I'm still single, but I've decided I'm going to live my life like a Bollywood film and break into song and dance everytime I meet a bloke.... I reckon that might work.... :lol:

PMSL!! If you do, let me know if it works!!

Which song would that be then Em?

"I wanna have your baby" or "The one that got away"? :rolleyes::lol:

The mood has changed in this thread, I don't think it has evolved in the way in which it was hoped it would. The last 3 pages have totally changed the entire feeling of fun and frolics here. Wonder why???

oh so it went off on an angle for a couple of pages, no point harping on about it. Get it back to what it was!! When's the frolicking starting??!! :thumbsup:

oh so it went off on an angle for a couple of pages, no point harping on about it. Get it back to what it was!! When's the frolicking starting??!! :thumbsup:

WAHEY!!!!!...I'm for frolicking....just don't tell Anne ;)

you will have to b*tch slap him to make him behave

Might start at JAE.... its not like I'll be wearing anything that constricts dance.... ;)

speak for youself.............................................................! :unsure:

Might start at JAE.... its not like I'll be wearing anything that constricts dance.... ;)

Wooo-Hoooo! I am Soooo tempted to wear my gimp outfit :lol:

Go on then I DARE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be the start of the "This is how they do it in the movies" season...

Part 1 is Bollywood Song & Dance

If that fails, theres the "Bridget Jones" involving getting really drunk on vodka and getting off with the guy who looks the most like Colin Firth, the "Legally Blonde" acting really stupid, whilst making guys love you for your true inner intelligence and the "Pretty Woman" tart with a heart....

:lol:

Failing all of the above, my only option is the "Wild Things".... :lol:

;) As if!

Are you all really this desperate? :P

I'm not the one latching on to every single lady Tocers post ;) :lol:

Are you all really this desperate? :P

I'm starved of affection.... I just want someone to hold me and tell me everythings gonna be alright.... :crybaby:

And maybe other things as well.... ;) :lol:

Oh yeah, and love is a nice addition! :lol:

I'm not desperate for anything, I've been without for too long to be desperate, I can't remember what it feels like anymore! :lol:

Love it! Hope someone starts a new thread with reports back from JAE, that's all I can say! This forum is full of pent-up JAE/TOC love energy that needs releasing... you can't come back without any news!

Well, I'm a dignified lady.... what happens in secret at JAE stays in secret at JAE... I don't kiss and tell.... ;)

But the smile on my face might give it away! :lol: :lol:

Love it! Hope someone starts a new thread with reports back from JAE, that's all I can say! This forum is full of pent-up JAE/TOC love energy that needs releasing... you can't come back without any news!

I might come back with a black eye :rolleyes:

I might come back with a black eye :rolleyes:

:lol:

That was an outfit????? :oops: :bleh:

One or two people might come back with a few "bumps" and bruises :lol::rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links