Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Top Tips

dave.m

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dave.m

• Fujisan

• chatman

• gordonjsinclair@hotmail.com

Ahh, it's possible then.....we have living proof on a 4.3:yahoo: And very nice too :toast:

Thanks shcm :thumbsup:

Look's like it'll be tomorrow before I get a milli-metric-measurement done.......if it ever stops raining :crybaby:

It's been pelting down all afternoon since I woke up! Is it Autumn or still Summer officially?

Catch you on the flipside :thumbsup:

Fuj,

You should try it up here, its allready autumn, bloody leaves everywhere :eek: thats it now, every

weekend going to have to that machine out............................................... :angry:

Dave.

Ahh, it's possible then.....we have living proof on a 4.3:yahoo: And very nice too :toast:

Thanks shcm :thumbsup:

Look's like it'll be tomorrow before I get a milli-metric-measurement done.......if it ever stops raining :crybaby:

It's been pelting down all afternoon since I woke up! Is it Autumn or still Summer officially?

Catch you on the flipside :thumbsup:

Fuj,

You should try it up here, its allready autumn, bloody leaves everywhere :eek: thats it now, every

weekend going to have to that machine out............................................... :angry:

Dave.

65mm o/d on the click-o-meter! :blink: This could take some serious hunting down.

I know what you mean about the leaves Dave. The trees opposite me look just about ready to dump a couple or ten tonnes of leaves all over the place. :(

65mm o/d on the click-o-meter! :blink: This could take some serious hunting down.

I know what you mean about the leaves Dave. The trees opposite me look just about ready to dump a couple or ten tonnes of leaves all over the place. :(

:offtopic: :offtopic:

2006_0415RAV40024.jpg

Two Walnut trees about to shed all there's and the picture is after they have....

Aha fuji...they are a bugger to find...did not find one on my trip on Sunday...Only the boy racer 4" style.....

Aha fuji...they are a bugger to find...did not find one on my trip on Sunday...Only the boy racer 4" style.....

Well, you could add a big Bass tube, half a dozen amps and sub-woofers and all the other gear! Go the full hog! :lol::lol:

Well, you could add a big Bass tube, half a dozen amps and sub-woofers and all the other gear! Go the full hog! :lol::lol:

NA never did like the Saxo's.. :sick: ..All that lot can only fit in the back of those type cars any way.... :baby: :baby:

You think leaves cause you problems!!?????

What "type" of leaves are you talking about. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dave. ;)

What do you think Chatman, should I buy that Bass tube and start wearing my Baseball cap backwards? :lol::lol::lol:

Talking of Baseball - GO ROCKIES :yahoo:

Stainlessexhaust.jpg

What do you think Chatman, should I buy that Bass tube and start wearing my Baseball cap backwards? :lol::lol::lol:

Talking of Baseball - GO ROCKIES :yahoo:

Stainlessexhaust.jpg

Hmmm looks nice....I want one that is tapered down towards the road....

As for the cap...their hard to find the one's with the peek at the back as all the one's I've seen only have them at the front :jockey: :jockey: :jockey:

My 2p's worth.

Sort the rear door out (if your spares on it) with a check strap from a T180 or now XTR (i know most people know this one).

Use your old cargo net from the 4.2 you part exe'd in your 4.3. It fits.

Get the rear bumper protector for your 4.3 (yes i know it should have one, but then how could Mr T charge me £45).

Richie :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links