Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

County Map Locations

chatman

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chatman

• Fujisan

• Parts-King

• dave.m

North Wales border Cheshire/Flintshire

Kingo :thumbsup:

And which part of Chester in Cheshire, are you in Kingo? :lol::lol:

Queensferry was on the Welsh side of the River Dee when I drove by last week (passport in hand) :lol::lol:

It would be a good walk from the Eastgate Clock to your place in Queensferry.

Or is this an area on the map called Greater Business Chester, that encompasses Porsche Chester, Lexus Chester and Mazda / Skoda Chester in Ellesmere Port on the Wirral! :lol::lol: (Much to the annoyance of true Portites and true Cestrains) :lol::lol:

Be proud of Flintshire and North Wales, Kingo :thumbsup:

Being English I have to cross the border and have my passport stamped everyday Fuji, lol, Nobody knows where Flintshire is, but our area of responsibility is Chester/Queensferry/Wrexham. I actually work in QF, live in E/Port, was born in Manchester, and lived in or around Chester most of my life, where on the map should I be?...lol . :D

I am in RUTLAND, but is the map big enough for more than one toyota badge logo !!

Don't worry BAZ I made a special fitting Badge just for you....(if any more members from Rutland loggin I may have to re-think the size) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW. I forgot to say, great idea :thumbsup:

we had something similar at my last owners club (RX8), and if you put your mouse over the logo (it was just a pin) a pop up came up with your username, and car details (which were optional).

BTW. I forgot to say, great idea :thumbsup:

we had something similar at my last owners club (RX8), and if you put your mouse over the logo (it was just a pin) a pop up came up with your username, and car details (which were optional).

HA I will just leave mine as this otherwise I have to do some trickery with html pages and stuff..... :wacko: :wacko:

Have enough fun with my clients breaking web pages....Just and Idea any way.... :D :D :D :D

I think you might have missed me off the map - I'm in Herefordshire! :)

oops not meant to...all sorted now though.....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Updated MAP.......

uk-counties-map-7.gif

Hi frank, you'll know Longridge then ?

dave.

North Wales border Cheshire/Flintshire

And which part of Chester in Cheshire, are you in Kingo? :lol::lol:

Queensferry was on the Welsh side of the River Dee when I drove by last week (passport in hand) :lol::lol:

It would be a good walk from the Eastgate Clock to your place in Queensferry.

Or is this an area on the map called Greater Business Chester, that encompasses Porsche Chester, Lexus Chester and Mazda / Skoda Chester in Ellesmere Port on the Wirral! :lol::lol: (Much to the annoyance of true Portites and true Cestrains) :lol::lol:

Be proud of Flintshire and North Wales, Kingo :thumbsup:

Being English I have to cross the border and have my passport stamped everyday Fuji, lol, Nobody knows where Flintshire is, but our area of responsibility is Chester/Queensferry/Wrexham. I actually work in QF, live in E/Port, was born in Manchester, and lived in or around Chester most of my life, where on the map should I be?...lol . :D

You must have a well stamped Passport by now Kingo! :lol::lol:

Are they extending the motorway at the end of the M56 towards Sealand? God knows they are always digging around there.

Chatman,

North Cheshire, Mate :lol::lol:

Hi Fuj, where you been ? Thought you were MIA.

Dave. ;)

Dave. ;)

Na Dave should be AWOL :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Na....... Missing In Action :D

Dave.

edit, did you get franks location on page 2 ?

Na....... Missing In Action :D

Dave.

He's not missing now though........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave. ;)

Thanks Guys :thumbsup:

Just had a lovely (wet) week away with the family in Cornwall.

Nearly a thousand miles, there, exploring around and back again. And the RAV never missed a beat. :yahoo:

I'd forgotten just how lumpy Cornwall is! The roads seemed to go either up or down but we kept up a good pace anyway.

I'll stick a couple of photo's in the "RAV photos" when I download the camera later.

Had a brief glance here last night and now trying to catch up properly. You guys have been busy. Love the new Important stuff section. :toast:

Dave. ;)

Thanks Guys :thumbsup:

Just had a lovely (wet) week away with the family in Cornwall.

Nearly a thousand miles, there, exploring around and back again. And the RAV never missed a beat. :yahoo:

I'd forgotten just how lumpy Cornwall is! The roads seemed to go either up or down but we kept up a good pace anyway.

I'll stick a couple of photo's in the "RAV photos" when I download the camera later.

Had a brief glance here last night and now trying to catch up properly. You guys have been busy. Love the new Important stuff section. :toast:

Welcome back mate, we were worried that Mr Burns had found your computer.

I've not been too involved this week myself. Been on earlies and I hate them as I'm gone in the morning and knackered in the afternoon!

Welcome back mate, we were worried that Mr Burns had found your computer.

I've not been too involved this week myself. Been on earlies and I hate them as I'm gone in the morning and knackered in the afternoon!

God, there would be up-roar and riots if they ever took the inter-web-thingy away from us at work! :lol::lol:

Nights to tonight, the best way to return to work after a nice holiday.............................not! :(

Cheshire.

But our bit of the County fell into 'Merseyside' in 1974.

I still put Cheshire on my address though.

Astral.

Updated Map...........Keep em coming.... :D :D :D :D

uk-counties-map-8.gif

Right been down pub for liquid lunch so two pints later, I'm ready for anything... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's missing from the map and who wants to be added..speak up now, and I'll add you onto this map...then we can look at the best central location for a meet...read anchormans thread cant be A***d to place a link see first paragraph for reason)

:D :D :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links