Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

County Map Locations

chatman

Come on Chatman,

Your missing about half a dozen from Cheshire and the Wirral? :lol::lol:

Big letter's now because your eyes might be a bit bleery after your lunchtime refreshment.

North Cheshire

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chatman

• Fujisan

• Parts-King

• dave.m

Cheshire.

But our bit of the County fell into 'Merseyside' in 1974.

I still put Cheshire on my address though.

Astral.

But you did get the "L" postcode dumped and replaced with a "CH" The Wirral will ALWAYS be in Cheshire, it's the spout of the Cheshire teapot when you look at it on the map, lol

FUJI, sorry I missed your earlier comment. My Passport has been replaced a few times with all those daily Welsh stamps I get in it! The M56 is gonna come right through and join up with the A55, it will be 3 years in the making, and thats just the M56 to Shotwick lights bit, Aston hill will be done later

Kingo :thumbsup:

FUJI, sorry I missed your earlier comment. My Passport has been replaced a few times with all those daily Welsh stamps I get in it! The M56 is gonna come right through and join up with the A55, it will be 3 years in the making, and thats just the M56 to Shotwick lights bit, Aston hill will be done later

Quite alright Kingo, I know your busy :thumbsup:

I knew the roadworks were something major but I did'nt imagine it was that big a project! :eek:

I popped into the site office one day to look at the plans, I do marvel at these people who convert a load of paperwork to a motorway, to see it taking shape from a few fields is quite something

There are not many "Southern Nancys" on this list, lol :o Come on Southerners, speak up!

Come on Chatman,

North Cheshire

Nop cant read this Fuji....just looks blurred to me B) B) B) B)

Come on Chatman,

North Cheshire

Nop cant read this Fuji....just looks blurred to me B) B) B) B)

Are sure it was only TWO pints................you lucky so'n'so :lol::lol::lol:

Are sure it was only TWO pints................you lucky so'n'so :lol::lol::lol:

!Removed! air con in office gives us all bad headaches and two pints of Guinness also + the meal......

and the fact we had our yearly company meeting last night and free bar all night :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

It looks like two concentrated areas - one North and one south so maybe we have to go one way first and then the other???

Maybe a winter meet and then a summer or spring?

Just kicking ideas around.

Comments......

It looks like two concentrated areas - one North and one south so maybe we have to go one way first and then the other???

Maybe a winter meet and then a summer or spring?

Just kicking ideas around.

Comments......

Sounds reasonable, start small and build from there! :thumbsup:

Before long will be meeting Dutchrav, Ingolf and Vilarav at EuroDisney :yahoo:

......Briefly back to the map.....

Cheshire.

But our bit of the County fell into 'Merseyside' in 1974.

I still put Cheshire on my address though.

Astral.

Yeah, due to the lack of metropolitan counties on this map, I think Chatman's wiped out the majority of the UK population with this one :blowup::lol:

Would have though he would have been swamped under by whining Geordies, Scousers, Brummies, Cockneys etc by now. Can you imaging the sound of all that lot together? :lol:

In my case no "What's the difference between a bison and a buffalo?" jokes please! :rolleyes:

Seriously, yes, due to their relatively small size, it would be tricky to fit these counties on the map.

Anyway, not done me yet, so I suppose it will have to be Slytherin, er sorry, Staffordshire then :). Thanks

Cheers

Map copied from a reputable web site...and was assured it was upto date.....

At least the important one's are on there Mine and Dave's.... :P :P :P

I will up date it soon.....but off on business to Liverpool for the next three days, so do this when I get back......

Not been here for a few months, but am a Merseyside lad now living here: 52 22'13 N , 4 36'59 E

Somewhere around here?

Aerdenhout is a small town in the municipality of Bloemendaal. Comfortably seated in the dunes between Haarlem and the Netherlands's most popular beach town Zandvoort, it ranks as one of the (or the) wealthiest towns in The Netherlands.

I love the Netherlands, had a great holiday there in the spring and we'll be back there again sometime soon.

And, yes I had a little time on my hands :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links