Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Autocar "soft Roader" Review - This Week's Edition

Sussex_Paul

Yea but he secretly likes the bouncy Toyota girl..... :drool: :drool: :drool:

If she was Lola (from Charlie and Lola) he might recognise her.......but at the moment bouncy Toyota girl's charms are lost on him :lol::lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fujisan

• chatman

• dave.m

• shcm

Top Posters In This Topic

If she was Lola (from Charlie and Lola) he might recognise her.......but at the moment bouncy Toyota girl's charms are lost on him :lol::lol:

This one made me laugh Fuj, my niece who just had a baby wanted to call it Lola if it was a girl as in the above.

Had to play her that famous Kinks song. Luckily it was a boy she had and called jamie. :lol:

Luckily it was a boy she had and called jamie. :lol:

Great name that Dave :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Luckily it was a boy she had and called jamie. :lol:

Great name that Dave :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now you would say that would'nt you ..... :lol:

This one made me laugh Fuj, my niece who just had a baby wanted to call it Lola if it was a girl as in the above.

Had to play her that famous Kinks song. Luckily it was a boy she had and called jamie. :lol:

Congradulations to your niece. Hope Mother and Baby Jamie are doing well :thumbsup:

Thanks Fuj, going down for the weekend in a couple of weeks to see the little guy. ;)

What are you two like?

People from all over the world look in on this forum for advice on diesel engines and ploughing through deep mud and what do they get?

Teddy Bears :P

Wait til bothy gets his teeth into this.

Now who asked me about leaves?

Leaves ?................... Leaves you say ? I'll lift this lot today and tomorrow it will be as bad :angry::angry::angry:

100_0288.jpg

And..................... this lot have still to come down, and the way the prevailing wind blows, every year the same. :angry:

100_0289.jpg

Dave,

Just get one of them blowers and slip'em under the hedge into nextdoors garden!! :lol:

I could lend you the wife....she has been ranting at me lately about the rav...all that hot air has cleared my garden of leaves....Living in the deepese essex country side means no one can hear her scream.... :lol::lol::lol: (at least a couple of weeks to find her as well)........... :unsure: :D :D

The last part was a joke and in no way reflection of what I have done to her...she is sat on the sofa next to me drinking her wine... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

What are you two like?

People from all over the world look in on this forum for advice on diesel engines and ploughing through deep mud and what do they get?

Teddy Bears :P

Well, people from all over the world can see that we are well rounded family people, ......................who happen to love our 4x4's and diesel engines and all weather washing and polishing of our beloved cars :lol::lol::lol:

Plus......you know you would one of those Teddies to cuddle in the cab of your train, when the wind is blowing and the tracks are covered in leaves.

Go on admit it ...you know you want one Anchorman :lol::lol::lol:

Leaves ?................... Leaves you say ? I'll lift this lot today and tomorrow it will be as bad :angry::angry::angry:

100_0288.jpg

And..................... this lot have still to come down, and the way the prevailing wind blows, every year the same. :angry:

100_0289.jpg

:fear::fear::fear::fear:

Dave,

Just get one of them blowers and slip'em under the hedge into nextdoors garden!! :lol:

Where do you think all those leaves came from in the first place :lol::lol::lol:

Vitara, the best off road. Oh i think they mean the new one. R. ;)

PHOT0154.jpg

Arrr back door left open again.... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :bag: :bag: :bag:

Vitara, the best off road. Oh i think they mean the new one. R. ;)

PHOT0154.jpg

I know the weather can be a bit rough in North Wales (the temperature drops 3 degrees C, has soon has you cross the border :lol::lol: ) but they're a bit OTT for doing the weekly shopping :lol::lol:

Sure they are great fun off road :thumbsup:

Just as a postscript to all this. A comment tucked away in this weeks Auto Express (21-27 Nov; Issue No 988, Pg34). “ the RAV4 is brilliant top drive with car like handling on tarmac and decent off road ability, Great build and rock-solid residuals also come as standard, so its popularity is no surprise”. So somebody out there in magazine land loves us; surprising really as I never considered any of them, including AE, to be particularly pro-Toyota.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links