Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Autocar "soft Roader" Review - This Week's Edition

Sussex_Paul

Its a pity DRuand could not give Ralph any driving trips :lol::lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fujisan

• chatman

• dave.m

• shcm

Top Posters In This Topic

Trips or Tips?

Maybe a two seater F1 car would have been better Ralf! With somebody else driving :lol::lol:

Trips or Tips?

Maybe a two seater F1 car would have been better Ralf! With somebody else driving :lol::lol:

Maybe your 2 year old lad Fuj, probably do a better job :lol::lol:

Trips or Tips?

Maybe your 2 year old lad Fuj, probably do a better job :lol::lol:

I have no doubt about that, Dave :lol::lol::lol:

Ahh I hear his Master's voice :bye:

Druand,

I don't hate Honda's at all :rolleyes: (am loving the NSX, Integra and Civic Type R models) but it is (as I'm sure you must be aware) a running joke about the (ahem) looks of one of their current range in particular that causes us some fun on here :lol:

The fact that it just happens to be a car in direct competition with the Rav just adds fuel to the fire on here. Clearly, issues such as looks are hugely subjective (I stand by my views it looks odd though), but the mere mention of a certain range of Honda will always provoke a response (always to be taken in good humour I hope).

But thats why this is a Toyota forum. I'm sure the same is said within other (inferior :P ) SUV forums about the Rav too!! :D

Please don't take offence, keep up the banter, but don't expect us all to jump ship and start worshipping at the altar of a direct competitior just yet!! :P

Ribs are healing up just nicely, thanks! :lol:

Paul.

Shcm, sorry for the late answer to your question, my weapons are many..........but skill at embedding video is new :lol:

Enjoy:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

Hi all and Paul,

Trying with photos. They are on photobucket but can't seem to transfer them to forum. try s224/albums/dd114/druand/photobucket

Other interesting car i scrutineered was Alistair McRaes Toyota Corolla at last years WRC in Wales, i failed it and a few others for incorrectly welded seat mountings. It was back within an hour fully seam welded.

Its because i travel 2-300 miles some weekends and run through forrest stages during events before returning home at night that i have concern with run flat or no spare.

Was at Leicester last week (M74,M6,M69) and counted 11 cars stopped on hard shoulder with flat tyres or in process of changing. I know this would be an advantage of run flats to keep driving to a safer place to change wheel but for me 300 miles from home in forrest on a Saturday evening might not be so easy.

Still like power of T180.

Honda 1 Toyota 1 at the moment. B) B) B)

Let me know if you can access photos. I could send them to an e-mail. (dru.and@virgin.net)

Hi all and Paul,

Trying with photos. They are on photobucket but can't seem to transfer them to forum. try s224/albums/dd114/druand/photobucket

Other interesting car i scrutineered was Alistair McRaes Toyota Corolla at last years WRC in Wales, i failed it and a few others for incorrectly welded seat mountings. It was back within an hour fully seam welded.

Its because i travel 2-300 miles some weekends and run through forrest stages during events before returning home at night that i have concern with run flat or no spare.

Was at Leicester last week (M74,M6,M69) and counted 11 cars stopped on hard shoulder with flat tyres or in process of changing. I know this would be an advantage of run flats to keep driving to a safer place to change wheel but for me 300 miles from home in forrest on a Saturday evening might not be so easy.

Still like power of T180.

Honda 1 Toyota 1 at the moment. B) B) B)

Let me know if you can access photos. I could send them to an e-mail. (dru.and@virgin.net)

Can I lend a hand? (Hope you don't mind druand):-

GrandPrix2006027.jpg

GrandPrix2006026.jpg

GrandPrix2006025.jpg

GrandPrix2006023.jpg

Is that what you wanted? Great photos by the way :thumbsup:

Cheers

Shcm, sorry for the late answer to your question, my weapons are many..........but skill at embedding video is new :lol:

Enjoy:

Marvellous Fuj, I could watch it all day :thumbsup:

But I suspect you secretly like the looks of the ugly one. Confess, confess! No - Then fetch the cushions and the comfy chair :lol:

The problem is now, I have a vision of three blokes (you, Chatman and Sussex Paul) dressed in those fetching red outfits patrolling up and down the M6 looking for people driving ugly ones. But who's RAV would you use :g:

I need my medication :yes:

Great pics Druand :thumbsup:

Would Jenson Button not let you into his garage as well!!!??? :lol:

I used to have a mate who drove for the Footwork/Arrows Team back in the early/mid 90's and had the opportunity to get into the pit lane a few years on the test day the week before the British GP.

A totally surreal experience, when you see just how quickly the things can corner. And as for the noise!!!!

Did you manage to get up to any of the other garages?

I still have the video I took from one years wanders - Damon Hill, David Coulthard, Mika Hakkinen, Johnny Herbert, Michael Schumacher, Mika Salo (our driver was Max Papis - remember him?) - All wandering around, smiling at the camera and signing autographs. FANTASTIC!

Enjoy:

Marvellous Fuj, I could watch it all day :thumbsup:

But I suspect you secretly like the looks of the ugly one. Confess, confess! No - Then fetch the cushions and the comfy chair :lol:

The problem is now, I have a vision of three blokes (you, Chatman and Sussex Paul) dressed in those fetching red outfits patrolling up and down the M6 looking for people driving ugly ones. But who's RAV would you use :g:

I need my medication :yes:

With those red suites it would have to be Paul's new toy....we could then match the seats.....

243810.1020.A.jpg

Thanks Chatman, that's cured the vision. Now I just feel :sick:

Thanks Chatman, that's cured the vision. Now I just feel :sick:

Here you go Shcm this should impove on things.....

2438101020A.jpg

:eek: OH......................MY.............................GOD :eek:

:lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't be seen dead with a pinkie ring like that!!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Glad my "patrol area" is the M74 which stops at the start of the M6.

Hi all and Paul,

Dru, your hobby is bloody awesome :o :o :o how do you stop yourself taking a couple of laps ?

Schm

The Linux Penguin taking on advertising for Toyota now..... ;) ;) ;) ;)

Here's a better one...

tuxwinxp2.jpg

Use T.O.A.D as well (Tool for Oracle Application Development)......

toad_theme_300x400.gif

Schm

The Linux Penguin taking on advertising for Toyota now..... ;) ;) ;) ;)

Here's a better one...

Yeah, fully approve of that one. :D.

Thought it was about time I uploaded an avatar and as I can bore for Britain on the virtues of the penguin, I thought "Toyota Tux" (as I think I will call him) was an obvious choice.

Maybe I can make him bounce like yours, but I doubt it will have the same effect on me. :lol:

Strictly speaking, to use him I have to acknowledge he was drawn by Larry Ewing with "The Gimp". There I just did.

Can't say I've ever used a toad to develop a database though. Though I do work quite often with some friendly frogs :euro::giljotiini: French car??? :robot:

Cheers

Thanks for all your help. :) :)

Hope you liked pictures, did not go into Honda as each member of team was allocated their garage and car. Had to stay with car at all times unless it was in parc ferme, this included being with car on grid for race start.

Yeah, have to agree, I'd want a spare as well if I was doing that kind of mileage.

I still have the video I took from one years wanders - Damon Hill, David Coulthard, Mika Hakkinen, Johnny Herbert, Michael Schumacher, Mika Salo (our driver was Max Papis - remember him?) - All wandering around, smiling at the camera and signing autographs. FANTASTIC!

Arr...some great drivers, a classic era, Mika Hakkinen and Ayrton Senna are my all time favourite drivers.

2438101020A.jpg

Now where did I put my long curly black wig :lol::lol:

Thought it was about time I uploaded an avatar and as I can bore for Britain on the virtues of the penguin, I thought "Toyota Tux" (as I think I will call him) was an obvious choice.

My little lad loves your penguin :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your help. :) :)

Hope you liked pictures, did not go into Honda as each member of team was allocated their garage and car. Had to stay with car at all times unless it was in parc ferme, this included being with car on grid for race start.

Great Photo's :toast:

Ah, he's obviously very intelligent with impeccably good taste your little 'un. Maybe he gets it from his Dad :)

Ah, he's obviously very intelligent with impeccably good taste your little 'un. Maybe he gets it from his Dad :)

Yea but he secretly likes the bouncy Toyota girl..... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh she's definitely in a different league. :yes: Must the the championship though - I think she's a West Brom supporter - Boing Boing Baggies Baggies :D

No...any intelligence is from his Mum (BSc) :lol:

If she was Lola (from Charlie and Lola) he might recognise her.......but at the moment bouncy Toyota girl's charms are lost on him :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links