Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Music Club

Fujisan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dave.m

• Fujisan

• Uncle Bob

• shcm

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Dave + Fugi for getting to 2000 quite an achievement.. :group-cuddles: :thumbsup::band::cheers::toot::toast::yahoo:

Now can either of you tell me how to play youtube videos without them "sticking" :unsure: any advice much appreciated..

Next stop 3K :thumbsup:

Stew, I always put the pauses down to how busy the net is and download speed etc, but I may be wrong.

Sometimes it helps if you pause the video yourself for a couple of minutes and then play it.

Now that I am home and free of the much hated 'blocking' at work at I can finally see and hear the final sequence of video's you picked Dave, to reach the 2000 mark.......

.......and I couldn't have picked any better myself. Bl@@dy marvellous! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Again well done Dave :toast:

And as you say....next stop 3000! :D

Thanks Fuj :rolleyes: it actually took a bit of watching and planning the past few weeks to make sure the 2000th

post would tie up with the last track on Pulse, and my own 4000th post. :thumbsup:

with 50,000,000 viewers i assume everyone has seen this, but just in case, proof you can't judge a book by its cover..

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

Sorry wont play (not allowed apparently)

Thanks for that Dave + your tip on pausing "sticky" videos as well :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Ever fancied becoming a one man band? Here's a masterclass from KT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

This one's for Dave,

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Pink Floyd - Brain Damage.

I was there when I was 14 at the pulse gig in earls court. AMAZING and I love floyd :)

Oh dear, I think I might be in a little group of my own here....first mp3 cd I burnt once I knew I was getting a car with an mp3 capable cd player was everything the Dead Kennedys have ever released :band:

I was there when I was 14 at the pulse gig in earls court. AMAZING and I love floyd :)

You lucky lucky man. Anyways allways good to welcome another Floyd fan to the forum, shine on :thumbsup:

Oh dear, I think I might be in a little group of my own here....first mp3 cd I burnt once I knew I was getting a car with an mp3 capable cd player was everything the Dead Kennedys have ever released :band:

Not to worry mate, we'll have you converted and posting up videos on here in no time. ;)

Not to worry mate, we'll have you converted and posting up videos on here in no time. ;)

:lol: many have tried but I'm stuck in my ways, the missus has given up and just rolls her eyes and laughs when I tell her i'm off to see yet another bunch of old men in their 50's or 60's still playing the stuff that got them a sort of fame in the late 1970's...I would post some Dead Kennedys on here but I think the language might be a bit strong and I don't wanna upset anyone in my first week :censor:

I've also made a Damned mp3 cd with everything they've ever done too, I love the mp3 capabilities

You lucky lucky man. Anyways allways good to welcome another Floyd fan to the forum, shine on :thumbsup:

Cheers Dave.

There is a youtube video of me playing the money solo on guitar, wont post that here though :)

Im gonna have dark side airbrushed on the spare wheel cover, girlfriend said its ok.

Anyway, enough hijacking, So here is my contribution, something different

Im gonna have dark side airbrushed on the spare wheel cover, girlfriend said its ok.

Great minds think alike, if I had sourced a Rav with spare when buying my current Rav, thats what I ws going to do. :rolleyes:

Great minds think alike, if I had sourced a Rav with spare when buying my current Rav, thats what I ws going to do. :rolleyes:

I will post it as soon as it's done :)

My brother has dark side tattoo on his arm.

Will have to padlock the spare wheel cover to stop it getting stolen :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well looks like the fun police have been at it again, spent a long time trawling this thread and discovered that

over half the links have been removed from YouTube by the PRS. :( :( :(

Oh well, just have to start posting more, PS mods, can we have this pinned ?

Anyway, heres a little rare performance. :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Wow, never thought one of my threads would be pinned! :o

Honoured :blush: , thank you! :thumbsup:

To mark the pinning of this topic :lol:

Celebration - Kool & The Gang

Nice bass line too! :thumbsup:

Thanks AM or whoever it was for pinning :thumbsup:

Wow, never thought one of my threads would be pinned! :o

Honoured :blush: , thank you! :thumbsup:

Fuj, such modesty :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links