Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh No What Have I Done, Nemo Is Gone

dave.m

Just had my Rav back to Mr T to have that mirror problem looked at. Need to order parts :eek: F F S its only 4 months old, whats all that about ?

Arr well.....it'll be fixed soon ;) :thumbsup:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dave.m

• chatman

• anchorman

• bothwell_buyer

See - ah telt ye - nuthin but problems wi 5 doors..... :laughing:

Wanna buy a RAV 3 door wi nae problems????

Just had my Rav back to Mr T to have that mirror problem looked at. Need to order parts :eek: F F S its only 4 months old, whats all that about ?

You never know if somebody has forced it or done something stupid. Did you try to listen if the motor is working?

Take no notice of the Glasgow Luddite. They only use mirrors to signal that the stage coach is worth robbing.

I have your detail on file Dave, should I just go ahead and order a grand or two's worth of accessories?........:eek:

Just a thought mate........:D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

I have your detail on file Dave, should I just go ahead and order a grand or two's worth of accessories?........:eek:

:lol::lol: actually Kingo I dont think I'll be going overboard with too many accessories on this one, well not yet.

I keep seeing a couple of local 4X4's, one is a Sorrento the other is an X Trail. I reckon both have every available

extra in the book on them. They kinda remind me of those little micro bus taxi things you see in India or Indonesia

or wherever it is. You know the one all chrome and adornments. Put me off a bit :rolleyes:

:lol::lol: actually Kingo I dont think I'll be going overboard with too many accessories on this one, well not yet.

I keep seeing a couple of local 4X4's, one is a Sorrento the other is an X Trail. I reckon both have every available

extra in the book on them. They kinda remind me of those little micro bus taxi things you see in India or Indonesia

or wherever it is. You know the one all chrome and adornments. Put me off a bit :rolleyes:

Never look a gift horse in the mouth - Kingo, if he disnae want onything, and ye have his details, credit card etc, then I'll email ye an order and ah'll be doon tae pick it up oan saturday....

Never look a gift horse in the mouth - Kingo, if he disnae want onything, and ye have his details, credit card etc, then I'll email ye an order and ah'll be doon tae pick it up oan saturday....

Send him some back doors kingo then he can make it a proper motor.

Send him some back doors kingo then he can make it a proper motor.

Aye - funny one. I'll just take them back to Tesco for a no-quibble refund!!

Weel ah dinna ken whit yer aw oan aboot. Ye've got enuf doors tae bolt 3 spare wheels oan !!! That way, yer 5 door RAV with a hefty dieselly oily lump will be better balanced fore and aft... :baaa:

Bothy...Bothy....

Having a good dig at our 5 door Ravs again... :nono: :nono:

You know I recon your jealous you know.... :rolleyes:

Specially when you mention the above as that solution you geniously came up with turns our 5 Door Ravs into amphibious ones :eek: ....all those wheels filled with air would deffo make the Rav a floater no? :g:

Perhaps we should get hold of that Clarkson guy and his entorage and see if they could try it... ^_^

By the way Dave.... nice choice !!!! :clap::clap:

And to be honest IIIII never had a doubt that you'd go for anything else but a newer Rav!!!! ;)

Regards

Rob

B)

You could do with a bit of BLING LIKE THIS Dave, Is this a Bothy suspension job as well???

:drool::drool: where do I sign ? :lol:

You could do with a bit of BLING LIKE THIS Dave, Is this a Bothy suspension job as well???

:drool::drool: where do I sign ? :lol:

How did you know thats what my '68 Landrover looks like???

Anyway, I think I spotted you at lunchtime today - a gunmetal grey RAV4 '57 plate travelling up Airbles Road. It looked as if you were wearing a flowery dress though - I assume that's your workwear? :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links