Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh No What Have I Done, Nemo Is Gone

dave.m

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

100_0287.jpg

100_0233.jpg

Who says you cant get attached to cars :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Goodbye Nemo :crybaby::crybaby:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dave.m

• chatman

• anchorman

• duncerduncs

WTF.......... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

WHAT FOR..........If C is in it's name or NF best hide now................

Go on then Dave, what we got in it,s place?

Clare

He's probably signed up for a new XTR.........Fine value for money :D: It would need to be fer a jock :eek: :eek: ;)

Kingo :thumbsup:

*Sticks the heid intea Parts-king*

C'moan nen... git back up so a kin finnish ye aff yas sassanach!!! ;) :rolleyes:

Whit ye goat noo Dave?.. dinnea tell me a Discovery whit ivur ye dae.

Come on................ Don't tell us half a story............

Is it a 3 door petrol?

Come on Dave.........Cant come on here put a message like that then leave...

The suspense is killing us............. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Come on Dave.........Cant come on here put a message like that then leave...

The suspense is killing us............. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Maybe he's still looking for the C, R & V buttons on his keyboard... :eek: :shutit:

Nah!.. he bought a 1987 Lada and can't find his balaclava :lol:

:blush::blush::blush::blush: well lets just say i hope I dont pass too many mothers with young babies :blush::blush:

:blush::blush::blush::blush: well lets just say i hope I dont pass too many mothers with young babies :blush::blush:

You haven't bought one of these have you? :sick::yucky::rolleyes:

04-silver-f3q-s.jpg

76551240492.jpg

I know what he's bought......Very nice Dave, but not my cup of tea :lol::lol::lol: :D

You go away for a week or two and when you get back everyone is jumping ship! :( :blink:

I guess Dave, you have gone for a Child Refuse Vehicle, from your line about mothers and young children.

Anyway, I truely hope you have many miles of happy and trouble free motoring in what ever you have now. Good Luck to you Mate! :thumbsup:

You go away for a week or two and when you get back everyone is jumping ship! :( :blink:

I guess Dave, you have gone for a Child Refuse Vehicle, from your line about mothers and young children.

Anyway, I truely hope you have many miles of happy and trouble free motoring in what ever you have now. Good Luck to you Mate! :thumbsup:

i was going to say this......

don't think their web site forum will be as good as this site.....then again they may not have any jet propelled vehicles or slightly over the edge members...

so you can relax

Just dont leave any windows open......

I know what it is!! :yahoo::yahoo:

It a total mid life crisis machine........the Audi R8 powered by a 5.9-litre 12-cylinder twin-turbo diesel with 738lb ft and 493bhp!!!!!

1018815259.jpg101882047.jpg

10188236.jpg101882328.jpg

1018815859.jpg1018815320.jpg

Please say it is Dave!!! :lol::lol::lol:

And that your coming to Warrington in it coz I want a ride in such a thing.

We could dredge up all the posts in which he slated it, or threats of sending the boy's round :bag::ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: hmmm I cant see Dave any where :g: :g:

Joking apart. all the best matey..Did you get a a free tartan picnic rug with it, as I see they fit perfectly on the rear parcel shelf's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We could dredge up all the posts in which he slated it, or threats of sending the boy's round :bag::ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: hmmm I cant see Dave any where :g: :g:

Joking apart. all the best matey..Did you get a a free tartan picnic rug with it, as I see they fit perfectly on the rear parcel shelf's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think we need to think "outside the box" on this one! :lol:

I think he's bought a Verso, as this is the sort of car "young mothers" would drive :yes:

I imagine it'll be blue! :thumbsup:

As if...............................................

What a bunch of Phillistines...................................

Who started the TOC campaign against "THE UGLY ONE"..................................... MOI !!!!!!!

100_0353.jpg

100_0351.jpg

So its a 4.3 XT-R 2.2 D4D, 4 months old, 1400 miles :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dave,

I haven't looked in for a while and I started looking at this thread and just couldn't believe what I was reading. Can we ever forgive you for leading us on like that? :g:...........

................of course we can. :yes: :D.

It looks a beaut mate! Enjoy! I'm sure they haven't changed the code yet, so therefore, welcome to the 1F7 subsection of the club! :thumbsup:

Are you going to be getting some of the official non-symmetrical mud flaps from Kingo? :g:

Dave working from the factory fitted option list , have you opted for a water leak in the passenger foot well :lol::lol::rolleyes: ...okay I'll get my coat :P .

Looks a great motor Dave :yahoo:

How have you found the 4.3 compared to the 4.2? (or is it too early to tell?)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: you guy's, I cant believe you thought I would actually buy a Quasimodomobile :naughty::naughty:

SHCM, re the mudflaps, I can remember an issue with them what was it ? Being an engineer I may not be able to handle

anything not being symmetrical, perpendicular, flat, parallel..............................................

Now on the down side, its going back allready :censor: only one of the mirrors is folding in electrically which makes getting

through the garage door tight. Also that message about the passenger airbag on the centre console wont go away. And

maybe you guys can help with this one, should the footwell lights go off completely when you start driving ? So much for

the squeeler checking the bleeding thing before I collected it :rolleyes:

Looks a great motor Dave :yahoo:

How have you found the 4.3 compared to the 4.2? (or is it too early to tell?)

Totally different mate, will wait a couple of weeks and give opinion :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links