Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

North West T Sports

ae102

how many of us are in the north west? would love to do a rolling road day or a trip to oulton park.......... anyone interested?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ae102

• Norfolk n Chance

• Fmrl

• borodaz

Well im from the north west (by chester) Wouldn't mind a rolling road but never really fancied takin my car on a track.

Well im from the north west (by chester) Wouldn't mind a rolling road but never really fancied takin my car on a track.

i'm in chester - would prefer rolling road day....... interesting to see the difference between standard and t sports with diff mods. i wouldnt take my t sport on a track - thats what 24 hour test drives are for isnt it? i know there are rolling roads in warrington which would make it easy access for anyone near the m56/m6/m62. leeds is only 40 miles so that would open the door to a lot more people :thumbsup: would still do a trackday if anyone wants a passenger....

Quite tempted by a rolling road day.

If people fancied a trip over to Batley my local Turbo Centre regulary holds club rolling road days.

:thumbsup:

Quite tempted by a rolling road day.

If people fancied a trip over to Batley my local Turbo Centre regulary holds club rolling road days.

i'm willing to go to leeds - what sort of numbers do we need? how much we looking at........ i presume the more the better?

Good question, i will ask and find out!!

i'm in chester - would prefer rolling road day....... interesting to see the difference between standard and t sports with diff mods. i wouldnt take my t sport on a track - thats what 24 hour test drives are for isnt it? i know there are rolling roads in warrington which would make it easy access for anyone near the m56/m6/m62. leeds is only 40 miles so that would open the door to a lot more people :thumbsup: would still do a trackday if anyone wants a passenger....

LOL i am based in warrington anytime your coming down this way let me know will join up :D B) :P

LOL i am based in warrington anytime your coming down this way let me know will join up :D B) :P

you fancy coming to leeds? meet you on way...... looks like "norfolknchance" knows somewhere for us too go. i suggested warrington - place at kingsland grange - but leeds aint far? get 8 - 10 of us and we have a day - mines standard engine wise apart from removing restrictor pipe in inlet.....

would bring a mod to see difference....... we dont need nothing fancy - just get together for a good meet :thumbsup:

Guest mightyandrew

you fancy coming to leeds? meet you on way...... looks like "norfolknchance" knows somewhere for us too go. i suggested warrington - place at kingsland grange - but leeds aint far? get 8 - 10 of us and we have a day - mines standard engine wise apart from removing restrictor pipe in inlet.....

would bring a mod to see difference....... we dont need nothing fancy - just get together for a good meet :thumbsup:

count me in too but im based in Liverpool tho who cares count me in :thumbsup:

count me in too but im based in Liverpool tho who cares count me in :thumbsup:

35 - 40 on m62 from the pool- i'm travelling from chester. waiting for a few replies :help:

Count me in , love to get the car on some rollers and a track , never been on a track

before though .

Oulton Park would be a dream come true , I drive it in games and would

be interested in how it compares to real life .

Count me in , love to get the car on some rollers and a track , never been on a track

before though .

Oulton Park would be a dream come true , I drive it in games and would

be interested in how it compares to real life .

just bought the misses one of them smart cars - bought a new turbo and manifold for it of a guy who races smarts at oulton park...... he put a 1400 kawasaki engine in it and is beating ferrari 360 of the line!!! would you take your car around oulton park? passenger to film the action...... ;)

shazzbaa - have you done any mods to yours yet? still havent seen you around chester

hmmm i may be interested in this , coming from middlesbrough will be a treck but i dont know of any decent rolling roads around here.

i will keep up with this and see when the final date and place is :)

well thats 9 - just need to book now....... any news on price "norfolknchance" see interest from warringtom/wigan - rolling roads at both.

Time and date 1st!

If saturday or sunday, I can join in for a bit of fun!

Im from Liverpool----Warrington is less than 20minute drive!

Time and date 1st!

If saturday or sunday, I can join in for a bit of fun!

Im from Liverpool----Warrington is less than 20minute drive!

we are waiting to hear about a place in leeds - if nothing comes of that there are places in warrington and wigan to try.......... no doubt it will be a weekend

just been looking at tdi's website - they have a rolling road in warrington. the prices on the website quote £95 + vat per hour for the rolling raod. you can also hire for half day and full day at £275 + vat & £495 + vat respectively but i gather that is without someone to operate the dyno....... but i'm not sure. i will try and ring them tomorrow to see what we are looking at.

where abouts is warrington ? anyone have an idea how long it would take to travel from middlesbrough ?

also how long does it take per car on the rolling road ?

where abouts is warrington ? anyone have an idea how long it would take to travel from middlesbrough ?

also how long does it take per car on the rolling road ?

they quote on the website that the time charged is from when the car gets on the rollers - if your just doing a power run........ as we cant get a remap...... i imagine 4 or 5 in an hour maybe. i was looking at doing two runs....... one standard and one with a filter or something. warrington is just past manchester :thumbsup:

ahh so maybe a few hours max, maybe worth me coming through to get it on the rollers. freind of mine may be interested too, only thing is he drives a CTR lol and not sure if yas would welcome him along ? his loss if hes not welcome lol :)

ahh so maybe a few hours max, maybe worth me coming through to get it on the rollers. freind of mine may be interested too, only thing is he drives a CTR lol and not sure if yas would welcome him along ? his loss if hes not welcome lol :)

course he would be welcome - not that petty me! waiting to hear about leeds...... only an hour from you then. is yours standard or have you improved things?

course he would be welcome - not that petty me! waiting to hear about leeds...... only an hour from you then. is yours standard or have you improved things?

standard mine :) got a typhoon on order and hopefully cold air feed and heat shield will be sorted by then :D

standard mine :) got a typhoon on order and hopefully cold air feed and heat shield will be sorted by then :D

I'm gonna get a blitz sonic so we can compare - thats the idea really....... see what works.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links