Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

North West T Sports

ae102

Sorry fella's, the weekend didn't really happen for me so i didn't get chance to enquire about the rolling road. :(

Will speak to them today and post up a response in due course!!

:thumbsup:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ae102

• Norfolk n Chance

• Fmrl

• borodaz

Right folks, i've now spoken to them!!

It would cost £30 per vehicle with a minimum of 12 vehicles.

They hold the rolling road days on Sunday's.

Start time 9.15am until all cars have been on.

They already have a number of club days booked so it would be June onwards if we were to book.

Well Lane Turbo Centre

We could always open this up to other TOC'ers should we need to get numbers up.

Right folks, i've now spoken to them!!

It would cost £30 per vehicle with a minimum of 12 vehicles.

They hold the rolling road days on Sunday's.

Start time 9.15am until all cars have been on.

They already have a number of club days booked so it would be June onwards if we were to book.

Well Lane Turbo Centre

We could always open this up to other TOC'ers should we need to get numbers up.

that sounds spot on - we got about 10 of us now........ come on lads - about time we are a proper owners club. nice one "norfolk n chance" a lil bit of a wait ...... not surprised at that price. :thumbsup: who's gonna be responsible for collecting payments?

I'll check and see how they want payment i.e. deposit then balance on the day, full balance up front etc

I don't mind collecting the payments, s'pose it makes sense seeing as they're my local garage!! :lol:

So do i take it there's enough response to speak to Well Lane and find out which weekends are free in June??

I'll check and see how they want payment i.e. deposit then balance on the day, full balance up front etc

I don't mind collecting the payments, s'pose it makes sense seeing as they're my local garage!! :lol:

So do i take it there's enough response to speak to Well Lane and find out which weekends are free in June??

it looks like we have enough. pm me if your defo interested. full amount upfront i rekon...... dont want to get stung by peeps not showing. could all make cheques out to them if anyone is concerned.

well...... we gonna try for 8thJune. £30 on the day so if you can confirm by pm to me or norfolk n chance we can get it booked.

Guest mightyandrew
well...... we gonna try for 8thJune. £30 on the day so if you can confirm by pm to me or norfolk n chance we can get it booked.

sorry guys i can't make it on June 8th cos im in Paris but anything after 20th june im free, i really want to go but i can just cant im on holiday with my gf sorry :crybaby:

sorry guys i can't make it on June 8th cos im in Paris but anything after 20th june im free, i really want to go but i can just cant im on holiday with my gf sorry :crybaby:

bring your misses to the rolling road - much more romantic than paris!!!

thats 3 confirmed for the 8th june..... ideally looking for 12+ tsports/compressors.

confirmed : Norfolk n Chance

AE102

Skipper 215

Guest mightyandrew

bring your misses to the rolling road - much more romantic than paris!!!

Is it possible could u make it 1st June instead of 8the June so I could come

thats 3 confirmed for the 8th june..... ideally looking for 12+ tsports/compressors.

confirmed : Norfolk n Chance

AE102

Skipper 215

i shall have a look what shift i am on at work, will know on thursday (my first day back) :) could put holiday in if i aint on one of my days off.

Yo, if I've still got the Compressor I'll try.....and if i do still have it it will be a little modified, trying to find a new Charger and ECU sytem......plus I'm throwing away the suspension to.....

Yo, if I've still got the Compressor I'll try.....and if i do still have it it will be a little modified, trying to find a new Charger and ECU sytem......plus I'm throwing away the suspension to.....

you can wait untli july to change........ might part -ex mine for yours :thumbsup: was gonna trade for ctr but she said no........ likes t sport too much - cant disagree with her....... but will have had her for 2 years in the summer

Im Okay for that weekend but Im not sure going on the roller though cause my clutch is on its way out.

The car is only mildly mod with a filter and silencer only---don't think I'll see much gain!

At least if your clutch gives out you'd be in the right place to get it sorted!! :thumbsup:

I've been to a couple of rolling road days at Well Lane :thumbsup:

Probably no point me booking mine though as it's bog standard and I'm thinking of selling it soon but I might pop in as it's only a few miles up the road from me.

Whereabouts are you then?

I'm in East Ardsley, don't see many T Sports round me!!

Whereabouts are you then?

I'm in East Ardsley, don't see many T Sports round me!!

I'm at the other side of Morley - within spitting distance! :)

:lol: I'll keep my eyes peeled then!!

If a dark grey CTS gives you a toot it's probably me!!!!

:toot:

:lol: I'll keep my eyes peeled then!!

If a dark grey CTS gives you a toot it's probably me!!!!

:toot:

Okay, will do - mine's a Thunder Grey (in need of a wash at the moment) pre-FL with a private plate.

I might not have it for much longer though - just deciding what to get next (there's nothing wrong with my CTS, I've had it for 3 years now and I fancy a change). I might keep it until the summer if nothing catches my eye.

If I decide to go for a P/X deal do you fancy having the CD autochanger out of mine or have you already got one?

I've got a 6 disc in dash CD changer that i took out of my Yaris, just need to find £120 for a fitting kit!! :wacko:

so how many we got now...... 4 confirmed and 2 depending on car and borodaz's mate with the CTR? clutch on the way out is no excuse!!! who else is gonna confirm?

Fmrl, i'll buy that c.d. changer if u want to get rid of it.

COUNT ME IN LADS AM ON ME HOLS IN GRAN CANARIA WHILST TYPING THIS :D

ANYTIME AROUND JUNE IS FINE BY ME. LETS JUST HOPE WE GET A BETTER RESPONSE THAN THE LAST MEET UP AT THE REEBOCK LAST YEAR :rolleyes:

KARL ;) ;) ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links