Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

North West T Sports

ae102

:lol: I'll keep my eyes peeled then!!

If a dark grey CTS gives you a toot it's probably me!!!!

:toot:

Okay, will do - mine's a Thunder Grey (in need of a wash at the moment) pre-FL with a private plate.

I might not have it for much longer though - just deciding what to get next (there's nothing wrong with my CTS, I've had it for 3 years now and I fancy a change). I might keep it until the summer if nothing catches my eye.

If I decide to go for a P/X deal do you fancy having the CD autochanger out of mine or have you already got one?

Is it the Toyota changer? If it works with the full screen satnav I may have it off you! ;)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ae102

• Norfolk n Chance

• Fmrl

• borodaz

Fmrl, i'll buy that c.d. changer if u want to get rid of it.

Sorry skipper215 - didn't see your post before I asked for the changer! :(

It's a Sony 6CD (currently installed underneath the passenger seat). There's a little box of tricks behind the dash that interfaces it into the aux on the back of the Toyota head unit.

Every time I've mentioned that the CTS has an autochanger to dealers (as part of a possible p/x) it hasn't made any difference to the price so I might as well just remove it.

If I've still got the car when the meet is on then anyone's welcome to it - it's probably not an easy job to remove/install into another CTS though. I had it installed a few years back and wiring seems to go around the dash and then under the passenger door sill/trim.

Guest mightyandrew
so how many we got now...... 4 confirmed and 2 depending on car and borodaz's mate with the CTR? clutch on the way out is no excuse!!! who else is gonna confirm?

I want to come but i just can't on the 8th June but if u make it on the 1st June I could come along. Is it possible could u change the date to 1st June?

I want to come but i just can't on the 8th June but if u make it on the 1st June I could come along. Is it possible could u change the date to 1st June?

Unfortunately not, the 1st is already booked by another club. :(

Every time I've mentioned that the CTS has an autochanger to dealers (as part of a possible p/x) it hasn't made any difference to the price so I might as well just remove it.

Tell me about it!!

When I P/X'd my Yaris i removed a Toyota 6 Disc changer, Toyota Subwoofer and a Clifford Concept alarm!

:o

Tell me about it!!

When I P/X'd my Yaris i removed a Toyota 6 Disc changer, Toyota Subwoofer and a Clifford Concept alarm!

Sorry this post is going off-track a bit but does the Toyota subwoofer make ANY difference? I know people who go for aftermarket stuff will slag it off straight away, but I just want to know what it's like for what it is! ;)

Sorry this post is going off-track a bit but does the Toyota subwoofer make ANY difference? I know people who go for aftermarket stuff will slag it off straight away, but I just want to know what it's like for what it is! ;)

I asked about the woofer when I bought my CTS - I was told that it's a passive and doesn't really do anything to improve the sound and wasn't worth the money. The standard Speakers aren't much to shout about anyway so if you're seriously looking at making any changes then that would be the best place to start.

Depends what you want really, if you're after ear shattering bass then don't go for it!! :lol:

When i had it in the Yaris it did make quite a difference, bear in mind tho it's only 50w subwoofer.

It's placed directly under the drivers seat so you can certainly feel the bass!!

:thumbsup:

Guest mightyandrew

Unfortunately not, the 1st is already booked by another club. :(

wot about on 22nd June instead i would love to come

Tell me about it!!

i was given a celica red when they were doing some warranty work on my first cts. it had the toyota sub woofer under the drivers seat and it was quite good really. it would not shake the cars panels or wing mirror glass but it was a tidy set up. :thumbsup:

Tell me about it!!

i was given a celica red when they were doing some warranty work on my first cts. it had the toyota sub woofer under the drivers seat and it was quite good really. it would not shake the cars panels or wing mirror glass but it was a tidy set up. :thumbsup:

SUBWOOFERS :angry: WE WANT BHP FIGURES NOT WATTS!!

And i'm sure i read somewhere that it adds 1000BHP so i'll get it installed intime for the rolling road! :thumbsup:

:lol:

whose coming in june? can we go for a later date in june as mightyandrew seems reallty keen to go and thats what we're after............

I can certainly ask about moving it back to the 22nd if that's good for everyone?

Guest mightyandrew
whose coming in june? can we go for a later date in june as mightyandrew seems reallty keen to go and thats what we're after............
I can certainly ask about moving it back to the 22nd if that's good for everyone?

Thanks if you could move it back to the 22nd june which i could go thanks :D

Well, i called today..... :(

June is fully booked.

So it's the 8th or nothing. :huh:

I would love to go, :crybaby: but I'am on holiday.

HOOVER :thumbsup:

Cancel it!! :lol:

I would love to go, :crybaby: but I'am on holiday.

HOOVER :thumbsup:

Cancel it!! :lol:

cancel? noticed a lot who said they wanted to go havent commited........

So have the rollers been booked or is it an open day and we just turn up ?

Perhaps the topic title should be changed to something more specific so people know

exactly whats going on and get the details down in the first page of the thread ,

ie. where when what etc.

Maybe stickyfi it too (i found the thread on page 2) :)

I'm keeping my car bog standard so it should give a good base line figure so all

the modified cars can see how much their performance has improved .

Should have about 10,000 miles on mine by then so it'll be fully run in .

The day is booked with the garage, all we need to do is confirm we have a minimum of 12 attendees 2 weeks prior to the event.

I've posted the event in the Northern Meets section so add your names to it peeps!!

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links