Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vvtl-i Badges

Norfolk n Chance

Right, been speaking to Rob @ Likwidart.

He will be able to reproduce the VVTL-i badges without a problem.

It would have to be a minimum order of 10 in order for him to cover the design and set up costs.

This would make the cost of the Badge around £12, at the very most he expects it to be no more than £15.

If there is higher interest than just 10 badges then the price may come down.

He reckons that he'll be able to match the size as per the picture without any problems but he will also research the car to check what size suits it best.

His website if anyone wants to see his work Likwidart

So, who would want them?

Provisional list so far:

Norfolk n Chance - 2

Ed Shek - 1

-T- Sport - 2

UKDM323 - 1

Fwazz - 1?

Borodaz - 2

H13RNC - 1

Skipper215 - 2

mightyandrew - 2

blackcts - 2

arron_min - 1

17 Badges

vvtl-ifinal2.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• ae102

• UKDM323

• -T- Sport

I'd be interested in one of these. Presume these are made to be stuck on the back off the car. Maybe under the Corolla TS badges.

The Aussie T Sports (or Sportivo) had these under the indicator lights on the side of the car.

Where you put them however is up to you!

:thumbsup:

i am interested but i dont want copies. didnt think you would get much joy of toyota AU. do you now what other countries they used them as i have family working abroad. i can source jap produced toyota parts for mine - wonder if i can get the badges?

I've seen Likwidart stuff first hand and trust me, they will be much better than the originals!

Edit: All webpages showing the VVTL-i badges are based in Oz.

I'd take 2, One for either side ofcourse!

Or maybe just one, to keep the GF happy. xD

So we're up to 4 then! :lol:

As I want 2 also! :thumbsup:

So we're up to 4 then! :lol:

As I want 2 also! :thumbsup:

are we in a rush? if not i'll let you know next week, after trying to source some genuine ones.

It's coming up to the time of year when all the shows start again so Rob will be extremely busy over the coming months.

There's no rush as such, but obviously the sooner we can order them the better! :thumbsup:

For anyone wondering about the quality of Likwidart...

Davy's Roadster

Hey i may be interested being that the style be more less same as the original & with that red lettter ? not ones you buy from local car accessry store where they use standard 'non' original fonts where u pick & choose any numbers & letters...i even remember when the celica 190 came out they all had 'VVTi' badges at the tailgate not VVTL-i :rolleyes:

Count me in. Think would look good on the back under the ts logo. better than vvti! haha

Started a list in the first post! ;)

OK count me in but just one for me.

OT, for people originally enquired from Toyota Au, wasnt it possible for members(those based in australia) of au.toc source those badges on our behalf?

i will defo have two (at that price its worth it even if it doesnt look right and u bin them its only pennies)

will it be the same size as the TS Badge ? dont want it overpowering the other letters if ya get what i mean.

Hmm i may be tempted for another one :rolleyes: under the side indicators but only thing is my last car i de badged the sport Badge & thought it looked much better well cleaner...lol gotta see the Badge on the aus spec ones first but for time being only one Badge as a defo ! so go edit that list think u need & take the ? off me lol

OT, for people originally enquired from Toyota Au, wasnt it possible for members(those based in australia) of au.toc source those badges on our behalf?

They possibly could, but would you be happy sending your money halfway round the world to a stranger and hoping that he'll post back some plastic badges?? :lol:

Likwidart is miles apart from standard badges in terms of quality! B)

P.S. List updated! :thumbsup:

They possibly could, but would you be happy sending your money halfway round the world to a stranger and hoping that he'll post back some plastic badges?? :lol:

Likwidart is miles apart from standard badges in terms of quality! B)

P.S. List updated! :thumbsup:

Yeah gd point but its like a UK member buying something from a forum based overseas & i do know of a few in UK that bought from someone in a aus forum not that i would except it its a company based seller, we need 1 or 2 more to make up numbers now, whos VVTLi Badge is that anyway?

That one belongs to Google! :lol:

Added to the list! :thumbsup:

If there's 10 then it's £12 per Badge, if we get more than that then the price may drop!

intrested, but wot method of payment for them, cash, cheque???????

mike

Ooooh, So that makes 12, Possibly 13 then! We're getting there!

I'd have one aswell but how are we going to deal with postage and payment!

As i'm from across the water :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links